Hoia Baciu Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lysethiel

Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 pm
"The Hoia-Baciu Woods, close to the city of Cluj in Transylvania, Romania, is the site of strange paranormal phenomena which have been recorded and researched for nearly 50 years. The woods are thought to be notoriously haunted by the Romanian peasants who were murdered here. It is believed that the souls of these ghosts are trapped within the wooded confines of Hoia-Baciu and that the ghosts are enraged by their predicament.

Within the dark interior, people have been known to disappear, strange lights have been seen, the wind seems to speak, and visions of these tormented spirits are observed by terrified travelers. Pairs of green eyes and a black fog have been observed here and many people report a feeling of being watched as they travel near the forest's edge. Locals also believe that there is a hub for this paranormal activity— a circular plateau deep in the forest which is devoid of trees and which is thought to be the "home" of these ghosts. Photos taken here have been developed to reveal hovering shapes and outlines of human forms."

An episode of destination truth took place in the forest, and one of the members sitting in the middle heard voices, then in a blur/flash of light got thrown backwards about 15 feet.

I sw the episode and was stunned when i saw the guy get thrown.
Some of what I've read on the forest makes it sound like a gate to underhill. But thats just my thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 pm
Wow, that sounds super scary. And I didn't know that they made an episode on Destination Truth either. I'll have to watch that then.  

Evanescent Moon

Niajhay

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am
Has eny one watched bleach because there is a type of hollow that called Demi-Hollow

A Demi-Hollow
A Demi-Hollow (半虚 (デミ・ホロウ), demi-horō; lit. "Half-Hollow") is a Jibakurei, an earthbound spirit who is evolving into a Hollow. It usually takes a while for the earthbound spirit to fully transform into a Hollow, but this process can be sped up by forcing the hole in their chest to open. The Demi-Hollows are held down by chains, usually to somewhere they consider to be their territory. They are usually only seen when a Human steps on their territory and cannot be easily sensed by Shinigami.  
Myths and Legends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games