Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Any Furries out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a furry?
Yep!
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
Nope...
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Whats a Furry?
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm
12neowolf34
Darkvampress16
Fury?

I could have sworn I explained what a furry is. Does anyone read the posts anymore? and btw, it is spelled FURRY, not fury.

You misunderstand; she thought you were angry. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 pm
SakuChwan
rawr shmexy

Oh, I see how it is, Saku. You come back only for the furries!  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Ah! My Goddess!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:10 am
i have an irl friend who's a genuine furry, but i don't consider MYSELF a furry. i mean, catgirls are cute and all, but i like being human. 3nodding

most furries get grief bc...well, they're just odd. and omg, babyfurs are the worst. crying there's one on lj who friended me and i'm all like "no, just...no. don't want to hear about your orca packs leaking and whatnot."

ew.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 am
a part of me wants to ask what that even means, but... no...
And truth be told, most furries don't so much want to BE a, for lack of a better term, "man-beast" as much as to (to use the purely technical, scientific term) "schmex up" the man-beast. At least that's been my experience.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:51 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
a part of me wants to ask what that even means, but... no...
And truth be told, most furries don't so much want to BE a, for lack of a better term, "man-beast" as much as to (to use the purely technical, scientific term) "schmex up" the man-beast. At least that's been my experience.

Not meaning to be an a**, but your experiences are wrong. Those perverted freaks that enjoy bestiallity should be killed, and according to a study done on alt.furry, only about 30% of furries are into yiff, whether they admit to it or not.Not only that, but many furries, myself included, dont want to "BE" a furry, we just enjoy the art. I'm an artist, and I'm human. I have no delusions of being part animal, but I enjoy the fandom and actively participate, thus I am a furry. And for ******** sake, I posted what a furry is TWICE in this topic. Try READING before you throw your comments out there, genius.  

12neowolf34

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Reading other people's experiences can be enlightening, but if I have a good measure of personal experience in a matter I'll go with that over the experiences or opinions of others who I've never met, do not know, and likely never will meet or know. All I know is that the majority of people I've spoken with on the matter seemed to feel the way I described. I am actually like you in that I pretty much just enjoy the art and what have you, but compared to most I've met I've so far not exactly been average.

But since my point of view seems to agitate you so much, let's just agree not to speak with each other and hopefully not piss of the mods by starting a thread-war.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:15 pm
Well, i'm not a furry right now, but if i find an Evil furry skin like something with big teeth and nice claws, i may consider the furry as an option of an avi, 'cause i don't really like this cutie chibi-like thing, sooooo... you may not consider this post like neither yes, i'm a furry and no, i'm not... stare  

Unholy Omen

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:03 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
Reading other people's experiences can be enlightening, but if I have a good measure of personal experience in a matter I'll go with that over the experiences or opinions of others who I've never met, do not know, and likely never will meet or know. All I know is that the majority of people I've spoken with on the matter seemed to feel the way I described. I am actually like you in that I pretty much just enjoy the art and what have you, but compared to most I've met I've so far not exactly been average.

But since my point of view seems to agitate you so much, let's just agree not to speak with each other and hopefully not piss of the mods by starting a thread-war.

Dont get me wrong, I respect your personal point of view, but many non-furries get the wrong idea about us, especially in a sexual sense. Also, its not that there aren't any of the sexually based furs, because there are in large numbers, but there are more people like me in the fandom then people like them. I truly apologize that the only personal experience you've had with the fandom has been negative, but assuming the negative is the majority can cause a negative effect on those uneducated on the subject, and none of us want that. I'm here to inform, not to piss anyone off or to cast my own light on others opinions, just to state the facts to those who may not know them. Thusly, I apologize for being aggressive, I just don't want anyone getting an unclear view of what the fandom really is.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm
just so everyone's clear, we all agree that:

person in an animal costume having sex with another costumed person ((or not, whatevs)) = okay

person having sex with some poor animal = NOT okay

at least, i HOPE we all agree on this, bc if you do not, well...i'm kicking your a**. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 am
Hasn't the poor animal been through enough without you kicking it? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm
If id ever make up my mind on what kinda furry id wanna be id be one bit either way i love teh furries heart  

MissingNotes

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
Hasn't the poor animal been through enough without you kicking it? xd

pffft, i'm kicking the human ((or furry))'s a**.

nothing gets me more pissed off than someone abusing an animal, and bestiality is one of the WORST kinda of animal abuse. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:42 pm
I don't wanna talk about this any more...
User Image  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games