Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Any Furries out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a furry?
Yep!
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
Nope...
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Whats a Furry?
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm
K. So ya i was reading thru trying to remember what info or just stories i'd picked up. most of the broad mindedness i garner lately has been thru outq radio on sirius that i looove listening to and mentions furries once in a blue moon...

i immediately, i'll be honest, thought of the definition being the dressing up as animals while umm. yep. i'm sorry i know that's not the only definition. or well i'd assumed there had to be way more to it than that and not just bow chicka bow.... now reading this thread i see there is. so ty ^^

i'm assuming the reason the defintion i had in my mind about it. the one that's not even the main definition of it. is because. that's been the more sensational well. the easier thing to pick out and pick apart by outsiders and others who catch just snippets of info on something and the most provocative catches their attn.

especially the ppl who persecute anyone doing anything out of their "norm" like the furry parties i'd imagine is why more ppl know about that part of the definition than the actual overall one.

I found this very interesting. seriously. kind of a rly good conversation that happened. at least i learned something so ty.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:01 am
User Image

Rydia you just posted in a dead thread D:

You necro'ed!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games