Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
☪βяokεη Wiηgs☽ {{o/a}}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure?
Good?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Princess of Aces

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image

Long ago, above the earth, lay the familiar place we know as Heaven, home of the dead. It was, at the time, peaceful. It would take all those who died into its home. It allowed them to do what they pleased, so long as it was not sinful. They were even allowed to leave its gates, and venture to earth, where they were allowed to visit their loved ones, and check on their welfare. There was, though, rules to this, such as, you could not let yourself be seen, or heard, for God did not want to frighten his children of Earth. Though at times some angels did not obey, but the merciful god would forgive them.

Somewhere along time, God's once peaceful, kind humans, learned of sin. They became overwhelmed with emotions, such as jealousy, hatred, lust, etc. God soon realized, that if he could not let evil into the gates of heaven, for it would ruin the order of things. He sent his most trusted friend, Lucifer, below the Earth(so it may be opposite of heaven), to rule a place known as calls “Hell”, a home of the sinful.

What God did not know, though, was that Lucifer had planed for all of this to happen. He had created sin on Earth, knowing God could not let Sin into his home. Lucifer did all of this though, because he was jealous of Gods power, of his fame. He wanted to take what God has away from him. So, when god had his back turned, Lucifer would send his Sinful Angels to Earth, where they would mess with some of the Humans, turning them bad so they may come to Hell.

Slowly but surely, Lucifer had created his own army of Sinful Angels. He calls them, “Angels of Death”.

A hundred years past, and Lucifer finally declared War against Heaven. This took God by surprise, for he had trusted Lucifer more than any Angel on Heaven. God did not want to fight Lucifer, and had tried to hold off his Angels of Death as long as he could, before he finally began to attack Lucifer back. Angels that had been with god before the dawn of Sin fight along side him, they are known as, “Angels of Mercy”.

The war began to become so big over the years, that the Angels did not bother to hide their Identity with the world, and the Human race now knows of them, and their war. In fact, in the year 2012 Lucifer became so evil, that he got the humans on Earth involved, possessing some of them to fight the Angels of Mercy. God has been trying to save Man Kind from Lucifer’s attacks.

Now it is not only a War between evil and good, but also a deadly fight for Man Kinds existence.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:42 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ яuℓεs & яεguℓαtioηs. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

1. No God-modding, only i, and the people who play "Lucifer" and "God" reserve that right if needed. God-modding is when your character has superior power over everyone else's, and is super everything. If you do so, you will be blacklisted.
2. Please read all of these Rules and pm me your profile with the subject, "I am Broken" with these symbols in it; twisted if your an Angel of Death, 3nodding if your an Angel of Mercy, and biggrin if your human. If you accidentally forget to put them smileys, its OK, but just be sure you put the correct subject name.
3. I most definatly encourage fighting, make it really epic, i mean really go at it. Just be sure you do not kill other characters without their permission, or mine first. If you find your fight kind of just carrying on, and you both don't want to give up, put an "{{S.O.S}}" in your post, and someone will come in and break up the fight or something. The "{{S.O.S}}" applies for everything else too, like if your bored, and want someone to talk to your character, or want some interaction from people.
4. Romance is also encouraged, make things interesting, like your characters are completely opposite and end up falling in love, don't be afraid to make it really cliche. Cliche is still good. Please do not spam, and describe you guys having sex, no one really wants to read that.
5. If your looking for some Romance, put an heart in your post. If your looking for a fight, put an twisted in your post. If your looking for friendship put an xp in your post.
6. Please be somewhat literate. NO TXT TLK WHATSOEVER. Please try to make your post a decent length, as in, no One-sentence posts please. Its OK if its not exactly a paragraph, but try to aim for as much as you can.
7. Post frequently. Meaning at least one post everyday, its ok if you don't. But please notify me if your going to be gone for a week.
8. If you are religious, and are offended in some way with this RP, then i would like to say that i am sorry for offending you, i do not mean to offend you, I made the story completely different from any religious beliefs, I mean no harm.

Princess of Aces

Princess of Aces

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 pm
✗Pяofiℓε Skεℓεtoη✗

[align=right][b]My true name is[/b]~ {username}
[b]But i prefer to be called[/b]~ {character name}
[b]I also go by[/b]~ {nicknames; optional}
[b]Time is infinite; time is out[/b]~ {Age; If you are an Angel, you put the age you died, and how long you've been an Angel.}
[b]My little necessities[/b]~ {Things your character loves}
[b]I just want to break out into Mayhem when i see[/b]~ {Things your character hates}
[b]Life has made me[/b]~ {Personality}
[b]I have been to many places[/b]~ {Bio; Background; 1 good paragraph at least, try to aim for more if you can, be creative}
[b]Mayhem! At the Opera house![/b]~ {theme song; optional}
[b]When i pear into the looking glass, it is this that i see:[/b]
{appearance}[/align]

::Special positions::
{{If you are trying out for Lucifer or God, please PM me with the title "Pick me", and give a sample of your first post.}}

Lucifer- {{available}}
Angel of Death spy- {{available}}
Angel of Death spy- {{available}}
God-{{available}}
Angel of Mercy assistant to god- {{available}}
Angel of Mercy assistant to god- {{available}}[
Human rebellion- {{The s o a p b o x Orator}}
Human rebellion- {{available}}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:44 pm
☺☟Whitε♒ℓistεd☟☺

☻☟ βℓαck♒ℓistεd ☟☻

Princess of Aces

Princess of Aces

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 pm
❤ αccεptεd foя who wε αяε ❤
((accepted profiles))

My true name is~ The s o a p b o x Orator
But i prefer to be called~ Luna Immortalitis
I also go by~ none, just Luna.
Time is infinite; time is out~ 19; human
My little necessities~ Dark, stary nights, opera houses, old theater's, story's, poetry.
I just want to break out into Mayhem when i see~ ignorance.
Life has made me~ Shy at first, but tends to warm up to you after a while. She can be very young at heart, but when the time calls for it, she can be serious.
I have been to many places~ When Luna was young, her father would gather her and her other siblings to sit around a fire. He would tell them fascinating story's of fairies, faraway kingdoms, princes going through long and perilous journey's to save a princess in distress...
These event's were the highlight of Luna's life, for her father was rarley home, and her mother was nothing near a good story teller....
But soon sickness had taken him, and his old withered heart could not bear it, he died within a month...
Luna's mother had died giving birth the her youngest sister, Abby soon after... which left Luna, the oldest of the children, to fend for her younger sister's and brother's.
The government thought Luna too young to take care of them though, and sent them away to different foster homes.
The war between heaven and hell broke out soon after that, and Luna's worries of her younger sisters and brothers seemed far behind, as an even bigger worry clouded her thoughts.....
Mayhem! At the Opera house!~ Spirited away theme song.
When i pear into the looking glass, it is this that i see:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 am
Please add a poll of I will have to shut this down sad  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess of Aces

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 am
Zaoth Kun
Please add a poll of I will have to shut this down sad

oh xp i thought i forgot something. Ok, i made one. Yet i dont believe this is going anywhere. sad

*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games