Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
SAKURA'S BIG SECRET SANTA CHRISTMAS! [SIGN UP NOW] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shhh it's a secret
*milk and cookies*
100%
 100%  [ 72 ]
Total Votes : 72

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello many of you used to know me as FG-4-PG but my name has now changed, i am now Migoto Hana (beautiful flower i think... plz correct me if i'm wrong). And i will be in charge of the First anual Secret Santa!

WHY?
In an effort to recycle items and maybe give some users a chance to get a better item. I know everyone cant get what they want, but a gift is always good.

WHAT IS IT?
Basically this is a gift exchange. U cant recieve if you dont give. And please as a rule have some decentcy, if you have alot of expensive items dont give away the crappiest/cheepest one you have. Alot of people need help out there, and you should want to help them. I personally will be giving away 3 Secret items one of them possibly a coco kitty!?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:35 pm
HOW
It's free to sign up but you MUST donate an item to recieve an item. Also if you choose to donate more than one item, that does not guarentee that you will get multiple items in return, plz be aware.

I will also be doing a free gold giveaway so if you want to donate to that (and i would REALLY appreciate it) plz also send ur trade to Migoto Hana  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:36 pm
THE LIST and i'm checking it twice

Donated: xd & :Xp: Needs to Donate: scream

1. Sakura-Kyoukan :Xd
2. Ritten mad d
3. Akira Kimtaio mad d
4. MilkytheCow mad d
5. Manji-luo mad d
6. Stiched mad d
7. Sabine Delaffe mad d
8. jfm567 mad d
9. IMwanderling xp
10. darkvampress2005 mad d
11. Anarchy_Surfer_666 mad d
12. Dorrynt Arguto mad d
13. Sovielus mad d
14. Odama mad d
15. Kinta_Wolfe mad d
16. Goddess Ace mad d
17. RazorKid mad d
18. candyisgood mad d
19. Celestial Lullaby mad d
20. HimeAndi mad d
21. Amphora mad d
22. Asamai mad d
23. LigerFires2 mad d

25. Januarydreamer mad d
26. Draincherry2021 mad d
27. Busterzero mad d
28. NeonKitty mad d
29. Razenof mad d
30. MercifulDeath mad d
31. Rosekoneko mad d

33. AveryStarling :Xp:
34. LilDragon :Xp:
35. hamstergirl925 xp

37. Rowen_Skye xp
38. CaffineBunny xp
39. lulu98 xp
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:37 pm
IDEAS FOR ADD ONS
Akira maybe you could give away some free Animated Avi's

And if some of you would like to give away free avi-art as a gift i will add you to our "Supporters" list.

SUPPORTERS

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:37 pm
Suggestions and Q&A

Who do i send the trade to?
Migoto Hana

Does it need to be giftwrapped?
no

When will the exchange occur?
most likely dec. 24 maybe a bit earlier  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:28 pm
Hi I'd be willing to join but the issue is I'm poor. So I wouldn't be able to contribute any more than say an item at like 1,500 Gold. I was just curious as to the minimum an item has to be valued as.  

Ritten

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:06 pm
well seeing as how im going for the worewolf look. i have a lot of special items that i dont need! so im going to give some ballin black headgear and jack uniform pants.... blaugh . so can you tell me the name to give it too because you have multiple names on the top of your post.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:53 pm
Can I do free art instead of an Item?  

milkythecow

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:03 pm
i'd be willing to donate something. i'd also be willing to send some money as well. your choice, either one isnt going to be worth a ton, but it's not too bad either way. if you want items, just talk to me about it, or else i'd just be willing to donate my newbie outfit i had (white shirt and white medical scrubs) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:26 pm
Stiched Has Questions.
1. Will we get a random name?
2. Or do you pick a person?
3.If you give a Gift you recieve a gift?
4.price range. Has to be more than 1000 but less than 20000?

Totally count me in !!!! I love doing things like this!

stiched

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:58 pm
Ritten
Hi I'd be willing to join but the issue is I'm poor. So I wouldn't be able to contribute any more than say an item at like 1,500 Gold. I was just curious as to the minimum an item has to be valued as.

I know poor people dont have alot of items there is NO limit for the amount of gold the item has to be, i was talking to people with ALOT of items to not just give away your crappiest one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:00 pm
jfm567
well seeing as how im going for the worewolf look. i have a lot of special items that i dont need! so im going to give some ballin black headgear and jack uniform pants.... blaugh . so can you tell me the name to give it too because you have multiple names on the top of your post.... sweatdrop

Ok i bolded the mules name hopefully everyone will be able to tell who to send it to now  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:01 pm
milkythecow
Can I do free art instead of an Item?

You can give away free art, but you will not recieve an item if that is ALL you do. Sorry. I would probably just try to find another avi art to do for you, if i could.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:03 pm
Manji-luo
i'd be willing to donate something. i'd also be willing to send some money as well. your choice, either one isnt going to be worth a ton, but it's not too bad either way. if you want items, just talk to me about it, or else i'd just be willing to donate my newbie outfit i had (white shirt and white medical scrubs) mrgreen

I prefer items to money... it just makes all the more participants to teh game.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:07 pm
stiched
Stiched Has Questions.
1. Will we get a random name?
2. Or do you pick a person?
3.If you give a Gift you recieve a gift?
4.price range. Has to be more than 1000 but less than 20000?

Totally count me in !!!! I love doing things like this!

OK! this is going to be done completely by me, i would like to do random names but there is no Name Randomizer online anyway, so i'm going to randomize by paperstrips and a hat at my house, since this is how secret santa is traditionally done.

I am also going to TRY to look at wishlists and match items to users, if there are a TON of people playing of course this will be much more difficult.

YES, everyone who gives a gift will receive at LEAST one gift
However, If you decide to give more than one you might not recieve more than one item back.

There is NO price range, any item will be accepted, i just dont want abunch of crappy items to give people since they do not make very good gifts. Dont worry if that's all you have to give, that's what this is all about, the poor give poor items and have a chance to recieve a better one.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff