Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:14 pm
Battle at the gates. There are steel bars holding the three shinobi in. Once there is a chosen winner, the bars disappear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 pm
Koi smiled as he was inside the giant square prison. It was 25m x 25m and was spacious enough to allow Koi to follow his strategy. The Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki stood in front of him, while the other man was someone Koi had never met. If Koi could take that man out with simple strategy alone, and then move on to Rahenno, Koi would be set to go. He was quick to flash through seals, and smile at the men. He had his Snow ANBU Mask on, and was staring the two down with his one visible eye. He looked at the unknown opponent, and smiled. "What is your name, so I know? My name is one that most people know. I am wanted almost everywhere. Rahenno here knows who I am." Koi said as the ground would explode underneath the opponents. He had done enough seals for two jutsu, and released them simultaneously. "Earth Release: Bomb!"

Koi has 108 Jutsu left. (I included vet bonuses, and months character was active.)
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
63 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm
Rahenno quickly made measurements. He was set. Looking to his left, he saw a man he had never seen before. Rahenno didn't know who he was but all he knew was for now he was on his side. Rahenno turned back to Koi only to see him forming seals. He smiled and jumped back on to one of the bars. He leaped off the bars and charged towards Koi. He reached in to his pouch and pulled out a small piece of ice. "Extend." He said and he quickened his pace towards Koi. Taking a small leap, he spun swing the one block of ice, now at the full length of 7 feet, at Koi's waist.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:10 pm
(I don't know what a spun swing is, but I'm guessing it's either a slice or jab, and since your moving forward, I'd guess it's like a lance, so a jab.

Also, I guess it's man vs man. 1v1. Fair enough, let's see how good you've gotten Rahenno.

P.S I know I'm cocky!)

Koi lifted up his headband so that there was only a Three Tomoe, and not the Mangekyou. He would use it later. Koi then saw that the former Raikage was attacking, using the same types of techniques that were used hen Koi was a Genin. "Aren't you happy to see what has become of me? Of your greatest accomplishment!" Koi yelled as he was quick to not come near the ice. He dashed away from the slab of sharp ice, and thought of how he was the victor of the battle between him and Hero. He then jumped upwards, and swung along the top like monkey bars. Now behind Rahenno, he fell to the ground. He was very quick, and was smiling as he knelt to the ground. As his head twisted to look at Rahenno, he smiled. "I'm going to defeat you. Just give up now!" He yelled as he had dodged any attack that would come at him. His Mangekyou made him stronger and faster, making him better at Taijutsu, and that would mean Kenjutsu as well. If Koi mixed the Mangekyou Sharingan with the Shigure Souen Kenjutsu Style, he would dominate the battle. Koi would fight mid range for a while, then move to long range, and then go in for Taijutsu at the end. He looked at Rahenno, and smiled as he rose to both feet, back straight. He made a set of seals, extremely quickly, and smiled as he still had the weights on. He was going to use speed to defeat Rahenno, it was after all his all time weakness. Koi was quick to stay about 5m away, then would smile. The darkness of the night, and the darkness of the enclosed area was something that helped Koi out greatly. It was dark, and he could barely see. His already massive shadow stretched to attempt to attach to Rahenno's.

Koi has 107 Jutsu left.
90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
63 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm
Rahenno watched as Koi want to the top of the cage and land behind him. He could easily see throught the darkness, it was in his blood. Rahenno then formed two set of seals and his staff turned into an ice slab, while a water clone formed behind him, toward Koi's shadow. He quickly stepped in and left the clone to take his place and the ice seem to shatter as soon as the clone was caught, giving the slight impression the the water clone was the real Rahenno was caught. In the middle of transitioning to a different spot, Rahenno formed seals again. Another ice slab slowly shaped behind Koi. Without warning, a blade of electricity flew towards the back of Koi's head. Hopefully the boy will be to distracted with the clone.

132 jutsu left  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 pm
Koi smiled as the technique caught the former Kage. It would be easier then he expected. He then lifted his hands up, and brought them don over his eyes. When he heard the slapping of seals, he knew there was something wrong. Dropping the headband over both eyes, activated the EchoLocation technique he had designed for Scar and himself. The sounds that would constantly be made, created a blueprint of the area. He saw the real Kage, and smiled as he punched himself in the gut. The clone dispersed, and the as the lightning shot behind his head, and the ice slab was created, Koi was disappointed. He was quick to drop down and sprawl like he was a wrestler. He was quick to get to his knees, and run as if he was bear crawling. As he neared Rahenno, he had a tight fist. He swung his fist upward, for an uppercut, as his other hand was readied with a kunai, slicing at Rah's gut.

Koi has 106 Jutsu left.
90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
62 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

(The echolocation is a custom.)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Rahenno smiled. He came out the ice slab and formed one handed seals. He took a deep breath and used his free hand and grabbed Koi's fist and used foward momentum to leap behind Koi. In the air, Rahenno exhaled and aimed down at Koi's back. "Hyouton: Blue Flame." Rahenno fired a blue flame. At such a close range, Koi should be instantly engulfed in flames and frozen to the bone. The flame burned at a -120 degrees. As Rahenno hit the ground, he took a small leap back. He formed anonther set of one handed seals and throw his staff and the ball of freezing flame. "Shatter." The staff shattered into about 500 ice senbons and going into the flame only concentrated the ice further. "Konton biggrin ark Rain" He said as he finished the seals and sent 2400 dark chakra senbons from the opposite side of the flames and towards Koi's blade spot. Rahenno took a knee and smiled.

130 jutsu left.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:34 pm
Koi smiled as he noted Rahenno leaving. He was quick to turn, seeing how Rahenno was going to keep attacking from behind. He decided that now was the time to pull out Bokun. As he was spinning to see Rahenno, he had already bit his thumb and pulled out the scroll. His blood smeared across the scroll, as the mist was filling Rah's mouth. Koi smiled as the salamander shot out his dark lava, and would attempt to blind Rahenno. As the mist began to parry with the lava, Bokun whipped Koi to the other side of the cage, and then summoned a wall of lava in front of Koi to destroy the ice senbon. As the mass amount of dark senbon would fly at Koi, he was quick to create a massive rock shield, a basic slab of earth that came out to protect him. As the slab of rock was covered in dark chakra senbon, the slab would stay upwards. Koi then pushed it over, and watched as the dark chakra senbon disappeared. He looked at the cocky Ex-Kage. "Your Kyuubi is mine! You stupid Jinchuuriki seem to always think that a demon means you'll always live! That's not the case here! I'll make sure your demon is extracted, and then throw you in a deep pit, filled with Bokun's lava!" He yelled as he flashed through more seals. As the lava continued to flow towards Rah, Koi was quick to stand there, just waiting.

Koi has 105 Jutsu left.
90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
62 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

(Ummm... not sure you realize what 2400 senbon would look like... but that's way too many.)  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 pm
The flames dissappated into the forest and a massive erruption of fire exploded, clearing a large path to a man standing with his fist in the ground. Scars and muscles riddled his body and his black and white hari covered his eyes as he stiffened his back to stand. He woar black greaves split in two the other side white with metallic studdes poking out that clinked together as his black and white armored boots dug into the ground. The figure tightened the gauntlets on his hands that stopped at his elbows showing the same contrast between black and white. "I hope I'm not late, Rahenno." The muscular shinobi pronounced as he stood on the side opposite to Koi. "You didn't think you would start without me did you?"

((Bb told me I could join in on the side of my choosing as Mikyo, I have choosen to fight along side Rahenno.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 pm
((well ikoisu its been nice knowing you. I can understand one on one, but them two....yeah. My first and last occ. Peace out and have fun!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:50 pm
((*Waves goodbye to ikoisu*))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 pm
(This is bullshit. Mikyo is dead, Raiden is dead. Owe but now they're not, Really, this is stupid. BB clearly wants me to die, he hates me, but he won't say it. So BB, why not let Rah leave, and Mikyo die, and have Kiyoshi fight me, one versus one. A fair fight. Your the Raijin, so whadda you say? Kiyoshi vs. Koi. Lightning Country. That way when I'm done nobody can attack me. I can clearly understand if you want to not fight fairly. But if I'm correct, you have to ask the person to kill them, or get them in a state that is undefendable. I expect to live.)  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 pm
iKoisu
(This is bullshit. Mikyo is dead, Raiden is dead. Owe but now they're not, Really, this is stupid. BB clearly wants me to die, he hates me, but he won't say it. So BB, why not let Rah leave, and Mikyo die, and have Kiyoshi fight me, one versus one. A fair fight. Your the Raijin, so whadda you say? Kiyoshi vs. Koi. Lightning Country. That way when I'm done nobody can attack me. I can clearly understand if you want to not fight fairly. But if I'm correct, you have to ask the person to kill them, or get them in a state that is undefendable. I expect to live.)

((For one, If you do recall, I never finished Mikyo's death sequence, so he theoreticly is still alive. And secondly, you EXPECT to live? You made me giggle on the inside alittle bit. After this fight that I know I will win, I will finally kill Mikyo off...for good. And this wasnt even my idea! Can you belive that? Bb asked me to intercept you with Mikyo, so...I find ourselves at a pardicament. And what happened to all mighty and powerful you were a few seconds ago? It looks like all that went to s**t when Mikyo entered the picture.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 pm
(Yeah, but it doesn't help that mikyo is pretty much indestructible, and his only weakness, is defended by his indestructibility))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:49 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
(Yeah, but it doesn't help that mikyo is pretty much indestructible, and his only weakness, is defended by his indestructibility))

((Actually, He stepped through the gate in the last post that I careated, so that means he still has the power, yes, BUT, he can die. His body is no longer metal.))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff