Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Mythrill Coin (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartrain

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 am
it says you can sell to any shop but how? best I get is face value. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 am
Go to your inventory, click the coin, and then click the option to sell. The coin will disappear and you will be granted the gold.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Cartrain

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 am
eek Says I can sell to any shop for more than face value. apperently this is not possible. just face value. rolleyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 am
Cartrain
eek Says I can sell to any shop for more than face value. apperently this is not possible. just face value. rolleyes burning_eyes

you can attempt to sell it for more on the marketplace but with the 2% tax deduction you usually get less money anyway. how did you get one anyway? xD  

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

Avzel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:56 am
Cartrain

You're not reading it correctly. The actual description reads:

Quote:

These legendary coins are composed of the precious metal Mythrill. Due to their rarity, they can be sold to any shop for vast amounts of currency, up to millions of Gold.

It doesn't mean that you can take your 10k coin and sell it for a million, ok?
If you have a 10k coin you can sell it to the shops (now through inventory only) for half the face value.
The "millions" come from the fact that if you have a coin worth 5 million you can sell it for 2.5 million to the shops. It is half the face value, not more than face value.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Actually, if you have a 10k coin, it sells back for 10k. They sell back for the amount printed on the coin, it does not get halved.

A 20k coin sells back for 20k, 7k for 7k- etc. Only items purchased from the stores will sell back at half. Most likely, the devs set the orinigal 'purchase price' of the 10k coin to 20k- but the coin will say 10k and that is what it will produce.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Cartrain

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 pm
Fancy Green Tree
Cartrain

you can attempt to sell it for more on the marketplace but with the 2% tax deduction you usually get less money anyway. how did you get one anyway? xD

In opening items I buy from the cash shop. Like the animal quackers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:03 pm
ahhh a cash user ok just wondering  

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:00 am
Daypaw
Actually, if you have a 10k coin, it sells back for 10k. They sell back for the amount printed on the coin, it does not get halved.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can confirm this. I got several Mythril Coins from the Gold Gold Revolution I played several months ago, and I got one coin for 20,000g; I sold it in my inventory back to the store and got 20,000g in return - not 10,000g.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:54 am
Oh, ok. xD  

Avzel

MissWes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 pm
Good information to know. I got one of these coins as a gift for participating in a game... in another guild I'm in and I didn't know what I was supposed to do with it. Now I do. Thanks!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games