A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply Paranormal Experiences
The Tale of Señor Spooks.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fries are better?McDonald's or Burger King ?
  Burger King's are THE BEST.
  Naw.Naw. It's ALL about the fries at McDonald's.
  I'd rather have In N Out.
View Results

Pengwins

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:27 pm
Okay. So a while ago, I jinxed a spirit into coming into my house by saying in a thread ,"I haven't had a spirit in my house for...2 years. ;b " A few days later, me and my mom were watching a tv show. (Grey's Anatomy.)and someone tried opening the sliding door. My mom thought it was a robber and so she locked all the doors.

About a day later, I came into the house and went into the bathroom to wash my hands and someone had gone into the garage and went back out. Then came back in and back out. He messed with some stuff too but nothing was moved. There were heavy footsteps and loud rustling. I looked and nobody was there. I asked my sister if she was in the laundry room and she said no. I asked my mom and she said no. My brothers were watching tv and I asked them but they also said no. My dog was in my sisters room sleeping so it couldn't have been him. I gave the spirit a nickname. Señor Spooks. ;D I wanted it to fit in with our Mexican family hence the first part, "Señor." Which means "Mr."

A while passed and I was in the computer room alone at about... 1O or 11 o'clock at night when I heard the sound of a chair moving against the floorboards. My brothers were sleeping, my mom in her room, my sister on her computer. I suspected it was my dog and I called him and when he came to my side, the chair kept moving. When I realized it was a spirit, I raised my vibration quickly and soon it went away.

Soon after, I thought it went away and of course something else happened. We were all in the dining room helping my little brother with his homework and my dog started barking aggressively/protectively and staring fixedly at the corner of the room. We thought he was barking at my brother and moved him but my dog kept barking. We saw my dog's eyes move from one corner of the room to the middle. Soon, he stopped barking. My mom refused to accept it was a spirit. I stood there in fascination. Hehe.

OMG ANOTHER? xD Don't worry...This one is short. My sister was in her bedroom on her computer and something blew on her neck. She thought it was me and turned around. She didn't see anything and sat there, afraid it would come back. Of course I know what to do in these situations and I know not to panic but she obviously did. xD

I haven't heard of Señor Spook's presence since then. Maybe it was because of all the water sitting out. :b He really makes sure that we know he is there. I have no problem with it. But my sister does. She is interested in ghosts but when she sees one, it scares the CRAP out of her. She saw one once when we were little and ran out of the room screaming and crying.

Share your stories here~ ;D I love hearing them. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:18 am
I've never had any experinces with ghosts Dx

Unless you count talking to someone else's spirit guide.  

han von helson

Pengwins

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 am
han von helson
I've never had any experinces with ghosts Dx

Unless you count talking to someone else's spirit guide.
Hahaha. I wish I could do that. D: All I do is attract spirits. D< Can you contact ghosts? O: I want some confirmation on Senor Spooks. I also wanna learn his story. ; u ;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 am
Maybe. I've never actually tryed it. I mean, talking to Matthew and my spirit guides is one thing, but talking to a ghost seems like it would be harder.

And I don't know how i'd get in contact with him. D:  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 am
Lol. Torrie. You really need to try to remember who has abilities for that stuff. xd

I could talk to him if you really wanted to. But I don't see why you would want to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 am
TwilightNocturne
Lol. Torrie. You really need to try to remember who has abilities for that stuff. xd

I could talk to him if you really wanted to. But I don't see why you would want to. sweatdrop
Haha. But I feel like I annoy people when I ask someone of something so big. And yes, I'd like to talk to him. He needs to cross over and he wanted help from me.  

Pengwins

Paranormal Experiences

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff