Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 am
Squad 7's training grounds has traps so that if someone enters with out a seal from Kazuma it will alert him and shot millions of sebon at the person, sometimes Kazuma will even trap it with a genjutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:27 pm
Kazuma walked into the training grounds and sat down on a tree stump to wait for his students.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm
A small light brown puppy came running up to Kazuma, and playfully pawed at his legs. A moment later Nakashima walked into the private training grounds reserved for squad seven. "I see you've met Toboe, Kazuma-sensei." Nakashima said calmly as he dropped into a relaxed crouch. "So what will our first lesson be?" he asked before lightly clapping his hands together calling Toboe to him. Once Toboe came over Nakashima lightly patted him and scratched him behind the ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Suddenly a large dog walked out of a bush and walked over to Nakashima, after sniffing him he lickedd his face, "And I see Aoi has met you" Kazuma replied as his dog walked over to him.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 pm
Nakashima casually pet Aoi when he came out of the bushes then laughed lightly as he was licked in the face. "I take it Aoi is your partner." Nakashima said calmly as he pet Toboe before lightly patting him on the but and sending him over to meet and play with Aoi.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm
Aoi sniffed the puppy, then knocked him down with his paw to ascert his dominance over the little guy, "Yes Aoi is my partner" he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm
Toboe was a very resiliant puppy and even though he was knocked over he jumped right back up and dropped into his playtime pose with his paws and head low and his rump high in the air with his tail wagging wildly. Nakashima chuckled at Toboe's innocence then reached down and scooped him up with one of his hands. It was at this time that Nakashima's necklace that he usually kept hidden beneath his shirt slipped out and dangled down infront of his chest. Nakashima stood up casually not really taking note at the pendant that now hung near the middle of his chest. "So Sensei what will our first lesson be?" Nakashima asked calmly as he stroked Toboe gently kissing the top of his head lightly only to be licked in the face in return.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 pm
Aoi was about to teach the puppy a lesson on what he meant when Nakashima picked him up, with the pendant expossed Kazuma moved quickly and grasped it "How did you get this" he said his face looking angry.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:32 pm
Nakashima was a bit startled when Kazuma stood up quickly and moved closer to him reaching out and taking the pendant casually in his hand. "Well....uhh...My mother gave it to me when I was very little. I've worn it ever since. It's all I have left of her. Nakashima said calmly though the later half was a bit more sorrowful. "She died when i was very young." Nakashima started. "My adoptive parents told me as much as they could about her including the fact that she was from Konoha but this is all i have left of her." Nakashima finished as he took the pendant from Kazuma's hand and placed it back underneath his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 pm
Kazuma gulped "Did your mom say it was important in anyway, and was her name Suukou Keikoku" he said his eyes looking all over Nakshima, observing his features.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:48 pm
"How did you know that was her name?" Nakashima asked completely ignoring the question as to whether the necklace was important. "Did you know her?" Nakashima prompted more intent on this new development than on the training which they should have been doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Kazuma's face looked odd, he was confused and angry "Did she say that there was any importance to that pendant" he said with a deep breath and it sounded like he was deadly angry.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm
"I'm not sure. She might have but it was along time ago." Nakashima said calmly his stare locking with Kazuma's. "Why does it matter?" He asked shortly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 pm
Kazuma sighed "Because I made that pendant and gave it to Suukou" he said and looked at Nakashima, Nakashima hair was like Suukou's but the rest of the boy resembled Kazuma himself.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:01 pm
"So you did know my mother, but what does this pendant symbolize?" Nakashima prompted trying to squeeze information from his sensei. Toboe meanwhile managed to squeeze out of Nakashima's grasp and now sat at his feet scratching his head with one of his rear paws.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff