Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Library Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 pm
You can find many scrolls here. That includes Sounds Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 am
The clone of Kowaii ran into the library and copied down the Sound jutsu on scrolls, then ran back to Kowaii.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:01 pm
Aki walked into the library and placed the Katon scrolls he had recived from the hokage on the shelves, only stopping to copy down the Chuunin level katon jutsu. He then copied down the genin offensive sound jutsu and walked towards the training grounds  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 pm
((whoops, forgot to actually post here))

Jurou walked into the library and picked up a few sound jutsu scrolls.
"Alright, now that i got them, i need to learn them."
Then he took the scrolls and made his way too the training grounds  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:38 am
Kai entered and copied all of the sound jutsu scroll. When he finished he saw how limited the library was he decided that he would go get some more scrolls.As Kai walked out a dog found him. Kai immediatly knew what was happening. Kai reached down grabbed the katanas off the dogs back and placed them on his own. He then Grabbed the scroll the dog had and the vial.lastly he untiedd the rain village head band from the dogs waist.Kai then opened the scroll, it had very specific instructions. The first part of the scroll read:
"Hello Kai, this is Gai Kou, your older brother.This is my dog white Rain, and he brought you some stuff. Do as I say and you will become very strong.
1.Place the head band and the vial in your pocket.
2.Leave your position and cover your tracks, my dog will leave the village now.
3.Learn the ninjutsu in this scroll
4.Learn the water jutsu in this scroll
Kai kept ready and found all the ninjutsu and water jutsu there was. He then left and head to train.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:59 am
Against the rules. No way are you allowed to advance your own RPC. That's why we have the whole NO INTERACTION BETWEEN RPCS OF THE SAME ACCOUNT rule. Either way this means I get to do my legendary pick pocket talent.
Shiro followed the dog to the library and watched as it handed a kid a vial and a letter.
I don't like this. Something isn't right. Get that vial!
For once, you and I are on the same page.

Seeing it put in the kids pocket, shiro sent out one of his strings and as he was grabbing scrolls, very carefully pulled out the vial and pulled it back to him. Examining what was inside, he frowned. "A set of eyes. Well I guess they are mine for now." Sighing he dropped the vial into his pocket and started trailing the kid again.

((I am watching you now. Mess up and I will show up.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 pm
Jin walked in and nodded to the Librarian. She smiled and waved her fingers at him, and then went back to her reading. Jin quickly grabbed several Genjutsu scrolls and brought them to the girl. She smiled at him, and he smiled at her. She checked them out, and he left hastily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir entered the library and picked out various random, but high-ranking jutsu scrolls. He copied several of them down before also copying all of the sound ninjutsu and taijutsu. He wasn't sure if they'd be of any use to him, but if it was something unique only to the village then it was worth having. After his copying had been completed Fenrir left for the gates. He'd have to wait til the end of the chuunin exams to deal with Tera's complain on Zeramaru. In the mean time, he had another personal mission to deal with.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki's clone walked into the library and started searching through the vast archives of jutsu, battle tactics, politics, first-aid, history, and many other subjects a hidden village would need to have on hand. Finnaly he found the jutsu he wished to learn and opened the scroll. Within moments he had wrote down all of the scrolls contents and replaced it before turning on his heels and leaving to give the information to the original Aki.

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:01 pm
The robed shinobi stepped into the library, walking slowly past the librarian. Though his body was being trained, he felt that his mind wasn't, so he stepped foot in the library to train his mind. He decided to learn some history of the Sound Village and the surrounding area. He walked to the history section of the library and pulled out "Otogakure, a History." Sitting down at one of the tables he opened it up, filling his mind up with information as he flipped page after page.  

Yuki Miojin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:09 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku walked in as he looked through the scrolls until he found the sound tai jutsu scroll.Haku quickly copied the sound taijutsu scroll to one of his own.As he finished he placed the original scroll back and put the scroll with the copied taijutsu in his pocket.He then walked out and headed to Grass to copy there taijutsu scroll.--

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:47 pm
After learning from all the different books, he closed all of them and returned them to their proper positions. "Alright...what should I do, what should I do?" he asked himself as he walked back to the entrance. Waving to the librarian he exited the library. "Maybe I should go meet with the Otokage...I mean...it's not like we've been properly introduced..." he stated as he opened up a map that he had taken in the library. It was a map of the entire village. Seeing where the mansion was located, he headed in that direction.  

Yuki Miojin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku walked in pissed as he found the sound tai scroll again and took out his own blank scroll.He then quickly staretd to copy the sound taijutsu.After he finihsed he closed each scroll and placed the sound one away and held his copy in his hands as hen walekd away.--

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 pm
Ville stumbled into the liberay and looked around. There was a good amount of scroll. And then Ville's cursioty ht him and he pulled one out of justus and looked at them. After a while he pput them up and left. "I need to remember I'm learning earth." He whispered.

[exit]  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 pm
Ville came back into the hospital and wrote down some of the scrolls they had. He stayed away from some of the justus and blueprints so it didn't look like he was planning something. Once he was done, he turned away and left.

[exit again]  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces