Nightmare Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ugly_Duckling_17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:43 am
PLot:

A hrad of horses with elemental abilities. Their manes are the element they control, for ecample it the horse in question controled fire then the horse's mane would be fire as well as their tails. The elements that are allowed are as follows, please read carefully and stick to these basic elements, please:

Fire
Water
Ice
Lightning/electricity
earth- in this case themane would more like tree branches or vines and leaves.
Wind- i am not sure how this would work out, personally, but if you people can think of a ligical way it can be then let me know.

The plot goes like this, the world is very mountainous and very foresty, i think i just made up a world.. there are relativily few humans and far more wild animals. There are not only the horse herds but also other mythical creatures. The main herd lives in the Forest with several other smaller herds around it - but remeber just because one herd has numbers does not mean they will always win a fight. smaller herds can have some very powerful horses.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 am
Also there is really no main plot line exactly but keep in mind the plot depends on what you do, not just on what i say. I have just given the outline not the whole plot and rules, so please remeber to have fun and be creative.  

ugly_Duckling_17

ugly_Duckling_17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 am
Name: Rain

Element: Lightning

Color: Jet black

Mane: white, like electricity/lightning.

Size: Small but deadly if provocted.

She is smart but very independant. she loves the forest and once inside is nearly impossible to find.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 am
It began to rain down on the forest below it, like an almost solid wall. The wild animals hid in their homes, sleeping as they stayed dry. Rain slowly walked through the forest, it had become dark, almost impossible to see but she continued to go forward.  

ugly_Duckling_17

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff