Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
D&Ders of the world.... roll a crit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play D&D?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
No
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDD
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Spice Devil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 pm
Fearless Goblin Games....

If i didnt get that out of the way, i dont know what i would do.

Anyway...

I wanna hear some grate gaming stories, and i guess i will start.

We were playing in Wheel of Time and i was a Aiel maiden of the spear (never read the books, just played) and my friend was playing an og'ir. We were freeing some people from a group of 'holy' knights (they wore white cloaks with suns on them, remember i didnt read the books).
we heard our party crying in agony in the woods they ran into to chase down a guy, me and the og'ir chased after the screams, a man in white clothing turns the corner. My first reflex was to just wound him and keep going. I scored a crit with my short spear as i kept running. I found out later that i rolled enough damage to kill the guy rounding the corner and that he was a storyline character meant to lead the white cloaks against the dragon or something.
it was awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:27 pm
Are you looking for table-top gaming stories, or stories from table-top games and video games alike?  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Spice Devil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:28 pm
any really, i just like hearing gaming stories  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm
Hmmm...

Oh, once while playing Neverwinter Nights, somehow Tommy(the thief companion)'s character model got confused with the succubus character model. That was just too good, hearing that cockney male accent coming from the lips of a sexy seductress. And I had some major model upgrades installed, so my succubi weren't blocky abominations like the originals.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:27 am
I was playing Mage, the Ascension.

The party had the option of attacking a technocratic facility.

We did so by crashing an astral Bentley being car-surfed by a werewolf into the front of the facility, then proceeded to explode through dimensions whilst playing Dixie.

Strangely enough the only character capable of making the dex+drive roll to actually keep control of the vehicle was my familiar, a cat made of pure energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 am
I must be going crazy, because I actually understood that (mostly).  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

I_EmptyRain_I

Gracious Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm
i played club penguin but quit
and found this website in an old mag  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:30 pm
and i used to play marapets too!
but it was boring and there are only about 1 thousand memebers  

I_EmptyRain_I

Gracious Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ui264

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm
DOUBLE 20s FTW!!!!

It was during a D&D battle on my rogue, and I rolled a double 20, that's like a 0.25% chance xD

It was epic and I bragged about it for the next few weeks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 pm
I was playing a monk in a 3.5e campaign. Overtime, my character became a drunken whore monger....then I found the prestige class "Drunken Master". I was like "Awesome! How perfect is this...then 3 weeks later we found Bahamut, the good god of dragons...in a drunken stupor, I decided to become a dragon-born under Bahamut...three weeks later there I was (and I quote from the party) "A drunken s**t-storm of fists, fire, and ladders"

Take the feat "Throw anything" and you can do more damage throwing a ladder than a barbarian wielding battle axe.  

Batterogah

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 pm
Atrus_of_Myst
I was playing a monk in a 3.5e campaign. Overtime, my character became a drunken whore monger....then I found the prestige class "Drunken Master". I was like "Awesome! How perfect is this...then 3 weeks later we found Bahamut, the good god of dragons...in a drunken stupor, I decided to become a dragon-born under Bahamut...three weeks later there I was (and I quote from the party) "A drunken s**t-storm of fists, fire, and ladders"

Take the feat "Throw anything" and you can do more damage throwing a ladder than a barbarian wielding battle axe.

YOU sir have just lost the game.

50 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR! Please dont resurrect threads. First warning.

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games