Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Any epic stories you'd like to share?

I was playing Single Player Expert on Dead Air the other day. I was doing okay, and then I got into the offices. First floor, a Witch. Bots are dumb so I had to Cr0wn her, which worked. Then, I went through another floor that was quite painful (lots of s**t happened... many SI and even a random horde). Next floor, another damn Witch. I go up to Cr0wn her. Didn't quite hit all of the head, so, since it was an Autoshotgun, I got in three fudgin' shots that were all completely point-blank to the face/chest area, and then, when I died, Zoey shot her once with the Hunting Rifle and she fell over dead. Of course, being Single Player, game over, you have to do everything all over again. Gahh.

I got a death pull as a Smoker on Dead Air. Exact same chapter, obviously this was in Versus and not Single Player. Same place as in this video. The great thing was that that team was waaayyy better than ours'.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Wi1b50jYk

Yep.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 pm
zphal_girl87
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Wi1b50jYk

Yep.

Shoulda known you would post that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 pm
Zoey helped the aging man to his feet, letting him regain his senses. Glowering, he reloaded his pistols and shoved them into his holsters.

"Sons a'bitches," he spat.

Zoey touched him on the arm, investigating his wounds. He was bleeding freshly in a few of areas, the worst of which were his arm and leg. "Hold still," she told him, grabbing the med-pack off her back and unzipping it.

Bill attempted to push her away. "That won't be necessary," he grumbled, now shouldering his shotgun.

She frowned. "You're not going to make it far in the state you're in," she said. He looked at her as if insulted, but she continued. "Now just let me heal you. We'll be to the next saferoom in a jiffy and then we'll restock."

He gave a heaving sigh and grudgingly removed his tattered coat to allow her access to the arm. He sat against the wall as Zoey prepared the gauze. She crouched next to him and began bandaging his forearm that had been torn open by a set of claws. She pulled it tigher as blood began to soak through.

Bill wanted to cringe, but fought the compulsion stubbornly, choosing instead to speak. "Where're Francis and Louis at?"

"Looking for supplies," she answered succinctly, moving now to Bill's bad leg.

The old man pulled away from her touch. "Now that's enough," he said, before she could roll up his pantleg.

"I think I ought to attend to it," Zoey said, looking frustrated.

"I'll get it," he said quickly, taking the kit. He gave a moment's thought as she stood. "Thanks..." he admitted out of the side of his mouth.

"It's no problem," she said, brushing hair out of her face. She pulled out her pistols and began scanning the area.

While she wasn't looking, Bill hastily patched himself up. When he had finished, there was still some gauze and antiseptic solution left, so he returned them to the pouch. He stood, carefully testing the leg, but it held. "Alright," he mumbled, "Let's get back to the others." He handed her off the kit and she resecured it to her back with a nod.

"And let's hope we don't run into anything too nasty again," Zoey added, with a small smile.

Bill chuckled. "Here's to that," he said, and he lit a fresh cigarette.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 am
zphal_girl87
Zoey helped the aging man to his feet, letting him regain his senses. Glowering, he reloaded his pistols and shoved them into his holsters.

"Sons a'bitches," he spat.

Zoey touched him on the arm, investigating his wounds. He was bleeding freshly in a few of areas, the worst of which were his arm and leg. "Hold still," she told him, grabbing the med-pack off her back and unzipping it.

Bill attempted to push her away. "That won't be necessary," he grumbled, now shouldering his shotgun.

She frowned. "You're not going to make it far in the state you're in," she said. He looked at her as if insulted, but she continued. "Now just let me heal you. We'll be to the next saferoom in a jiffy and then we'll restock."

He gave a heaving sigh and grudgingly removed his tattered coat to allow her access to the arm. He sat against the wall as Zoey prepared the gauze. She crouched next to him and began bandaging his forearm that had been torn open by a set of claws. She pulled it tigher as blood began to soak through.

Bill wanted to cringe, but fought the compulsion stubbornly, choosing instead to speak. "Where're Francis and Louis at?"

"Looking for supplies," she answered succinctly, moving now to Bill's bad leg.

The old man pulled away from her touch. "Now that's enough," he said, before she could roll up his pantleg.

"I think I ought to attend to it," Zoey said, looking frustrated.

"I'll get it," he said quickly, taking the kit. He gave a moment's thought as she stood. "Thanks..." he admitted out of the side of his mouth.

"It's no problem," she said, brushing hair out of her face. She pulled out her pistols and began scanning the area.

While she wasn't looking, Bill hastily patched himself up. When he had finished, there was still some gauze and antiseptic solution left, so he returned them to the pouch. He stood, carefully testing the leg, but it held. "Alright," he mumbled, "Let's get back to the others." He handed her off the kit and she resecured it to her back with a nod.

"And let's hope we don't run into anything too nasty again," Zoey added, with a small smile.

Bill chuckled. "Here's to that," he said, and he lit a fresh cigarette.

Unfortunately, their conversation drowned out the heavy panting sounds that would have warned them of the Tank just around the corner...

So, for stories, I'll tell a couple I've told before about horrible bots...

--------------------

One time, Ellis forgot how to walk. It was a Charger attack that did it (although I only later found this out.) He'd barely keep up with us by occasionally teleporting to us like lost bots ought.

Continuing on anyway, I eventually reach the car park full of alarm cars. Up to this point, Ellis had miraculously been ignored by the special infected. Suddenly realizing their mistake, a Charger decides to show his affection to the stationary bot still in the sewers below us. Naturally, one of the functional bots goes back to save him, the other one not so sure.

Then, I hear the familiar cry of a Smoker! I quickly turn in the direction, ready to plant a grenade in his face, but no sign... suddenly, the attack comes from above, from the highway overhead! I'm pulled into an alarm car, no bots to help me because they both decided to go back for Ellis, so I'm incapacitated. But, fortunately, they're all on their way back to rescue me. In fact, they're right there, staring at me, with no idea how to save me.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ct2cnAMj8

--------------------

We had just pulled the parade float forward and could now cross it and continue on. Ellis stops to heal right then, much to my alarm, but it's okay. Coach is with me. We're on the balcony just on the other side of the float, ready to continue, but picking off the remains of the panic event.

After turning away for only a second, Coach decides he needs to drop off of the balcony to take care of business. Of course, now he has to walk the long way around, but we just cleared the crescendo event so it'll be fine. I'll explore the new house we've entered, singing about the stupidity of the bots.

Once again turning my eyes away from Coach for a second, he drops down and has to go the long way around once again. I resume singing, but this time in a shaky voice ; a feeble attempt to reassure myself. I push forward so that Coach is motivated to do the right thing...

Yet again, Coach sees an opportunity to drop down while I'm not looking. This time, I can't ignore him. I can clearly hear the Smoker drooling for a serving of Coach-flavored ice cream. I rush up, locate Mr. Tongue, and introduce him to my good friend, the Grenade Launcher. Coach, of course, is completely ignorant of this whole ordeal.

I'm quickly rushing forward to, again, encourage Coach to do the right thing. This time, Coach finally acts differently... he waits until I'm looking before jumping down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzW5jPj4ql4  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 pm
Bots fudgin' fail. I wish I had good internet so I could actually play Expert properly online, but I can't. I can manage Easy-Normal, but that's it. Versus is really fun as Infected but pisses me off as Survivor because I lag so much.  

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 am
Oh gosh. I just rode all four Survivors onto a cliff as the Jockey today In Scavenge mode. xp Yes, all four of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:41 pm
My brother is now compulsively jamming Chainsaws into Witches' faces whenever we encounter them.  

Nadian
Crew

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 pm
"Stop being so goddamn stubborn, Bill!" she yelled at him.

Bill felt a shiver go through him at her utterance of his name. It had been doing that lately. He gave a half-sided grin and shook his head. "I'm wearin' off on ya, Zoe." He set his head back against the wall and put out his leg in surrender. "Goddamn?" he asked.

"Well," Zoey gave a flustered sigh, pushing her hair out of her face and taking his leg, "you just drive me crazy sometimes." She pulled his pantleg free of the military boot and began rolling it up.

Bill held his breath.

Her face contorted, but she remained stoic and unpeeled the gauze. Underneath, he knew his old war wound looked even worse, especially with the new addition.

"It looks to be healing well," she said. "But I'm going to change the wrap." She stood to grab the materials off the table.

Bill nodded, appreciating her stiff upper lip, but almost craving her commentary. He tested his tongue on the roof of his mouth. "Sorry," he said in an undertone, "I didn't want you to have to see it." It was one of the most truthful sentiments he'd revealed in a while, and it surprised him that he'd even said it.

She turned and looked at him with those brown eyes, blinking quickly. "No, no," she said, coming to his side and looking into his blue eyes. She touched the flesh of his leg, where the raised, scarred, mangled skin was, looking at it, scrutinizing it. "I think..." she said, and stopped, looking back up at him. "I think it's pretty."

Bill raised an eyebrow at her. "Pretty?" he scoffed. "Now, why in the hell would'ya think a thing like that??"

Zoey shook her head. "I donno..." she admitted. "I've been thinking a lot of... odd... things since all of this started." She motioned around herself. She gave a laugh. "I donno what's gotten into me."

"You've been lookin' at those damn zombies too long," he said, voice gravelly.

She smirked. "No doubt."

A couple of minutes passed in silence and she finished up, standing. "And we should probably get moving again," she said with a sigh.

Bill gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Chin up, Zoe. We're gonna get out in one piece."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:35 pm
zphal_girl87
Ellis chewed on a granola bar, sitting with his back up against the wall. "I think I got'ya figured out, Nick," he said through the food.

Nick quirked an eyebrow. "That so?" he asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I do." Ellis finished the granola and stuffed the sticky wrapper in one of his jean pockets. He waved his magnum. "Ya'see, I think that you don't actually hate the all'uv us." He motioned with the gun back and forth. "I think that yer pretendin' ta hate us!"

Nick licked his lips. He shook his head. "Sorry, Ellis, but you're wrong."

"Aw, naow cuh'mon," Ellis said, speach heavy with drawl. "There just ain't no sense in hidin' it." He spoke slowly, "Yew. Don't. Hate. Us."

Nick stared at the hick with careful eyes. "Alright, I'll admit it. I don't hate you."

Ellis got a big s**t-eating grin on his face, eyes all lit up. "That's what I'm talkin' about!" He gave a moments pause. "Wait... did'ja say ya didn't hate me? Whatta 'bout Coach, whatta 'bout Roche–"

"Screw Coach and Rochell," Nick spat.

Ellis' eyes narrowed down on the man in the white suit. "Nick, ya ain't comin' on'ta me, are ya?"

Nick responded by way of a grin.

"Well, I'll be damned," Ellis commented, adjusting his cap. "I ain't got'chu figured out."

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:28 pm
Nick swooped in and planted a quick kiss on Ellis' lips. The boy wiped his mouth with a sleeve as he drew away. "I knaow yew like me an' all, Nick, and I ain't gonna stop ya, but why're yew kissin' me so much?"

Nick gave a dismissive shrug. "Don't you like it?"

"Well..." Ellis reached into his cap to scratch the back of his head, "yeah, but it seems like... if ur gonna, ya'knaow... that yew should do it 'right'."

Nick gave the boy a look. He holstered his magnum and stepped very close. Ellis waited patiently, staring up into Nick's brown eyes. The man took his right hand and seized Ellis by the back of the neck, pulling him into an embrace that mashed their bodies and lips together.

He felt Ellis relax in the grasp, wrapping his arms around him. Nick pulled the hat off his head and let it fall to the ground as their tongues fought one another, eyes shut tight as their jaws worked urgently.

After a few moments, Nick pulled back. A grin lit up on his features.

"Hot damn, Nick," Ellis exclaimed, "yew sure are a good kisser. Yew ever thought about openin' a kissin' booth?" He bent momentarily to retrieve his hat. He beat it off on his jeans and returned it to his mop of hair. "I bet ya'd make all kinds uv money; them girls don't kiss 'alf as good as yew do."

"You're not half bad yourself," Nick commented, overtaken by the boy's zeal.

"Aw, shucks," Ellis blushed, "Ain't no one ever tole' me that before."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm
s**t, whyyyy. ._.  

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 am
Halo Hedgey
s**t, whyyyy. ._.

xd

Cuz your sister likes MEN.

*Starts fangirling and giggling*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm
For those of you who don't like reading gay L4D fanfics, how about a straight one that focuses on zombies primarily instead of Survivors!! Courtesy me!!  

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items