Reply Community Lounge
RIP Brittany Murphy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm
Yet another star has departed this world. They're saying that it was cardiac arrest. I find it hard to believe that her being so young would die from it, however it's not unheard of. The husband didn't want an autopsy done and that strikes me as a bit weird too but there will be an investigation done so see what did cause it.

I liked Brittany, she was a really good actress to me. I enjoyed everything I watched of hers.

I'm still shocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 pm
Really?! I was just thinking about her the other day, and that even if not everything she's done I've been a big fan of...I've still always liked her for Clueless and King of the Hill. And Uptown Girls freakin' brought tears to my eyes....

How sad... sad

And all the magazines JUST finished their tribute issues....

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:09 pm
....not to sound callous... but I'm wondering what on earth they're going to do with louanne on king of the hill now.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:27 pm
Well... the three usual choices are to kill off the character, "retire" the character (like Phil Hartman's characters on The Simpsons), or re-cast the character (a la Balloo in The Jungle Book II).

Odd, isn't it, people that young dying suddenly? The same happened to a young actor in Britain, and there was an incredibly snarky article in a major paper implying it was because he was gay. Hopefully the media buzzards'll stay their hands a *little*. (It's asking too much for entirely.)  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 am
King of the Hill ended.... There are no more new episodes, so that shouldn't be an issue... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 am
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who was VERY saddened to hear this. She didn't do much but what she did do she was great at! I do believe my favourite role she did, even though she died in it, was in Girl Interrupted. I never saw one bad performance from her. Even all the celebs that knew her said she was always happy and bright. It' so sad that such a wonderful person is gone now.  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 pm
I read an article this morning that said an autopsy should be done either today or tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:12 pm
That's good! The article I read last night said that the husband didn't want an autopsy done. I can't wait to find out what the result is! It's just so rare that someone so young would die like that, not impossible but rare.  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:20 am
My opinion is that this just shows that celebreties are just human like the rest of use and they do randomly die like the rest of us. It certainly would be nice to hear it was natural causes for once and not another drug overdose. Uhh.. no really sure where Iwas going with this. its 6:20am an im getting erady for work >.< ...Cluelesss was funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm
I didn't know she was Gloria in Happy Feet until today! Wow...  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:27 pm
I've tried my best to repress any memory of seeing the horribleness that was Happy Feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm
I didn't know she was in happy feet at all, Ok so she was in ONE bad movie. xd  

God-Raped-Me

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Trish the Stalker
....not to sound callous... but I'm wondering what on earth they're going to do with louanne on king of the hill now.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

I believe the series finale was this past fall. Not a concern.

Can't say I actually remember seeing this celeb in anything I watched. Happy Feet was easily forgettable...mostly because I didn't actually sit through the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:03 pm
God-Raped-Me
I didn't know she was in happy feet at all, Ok so she was in ONE bad movie. xd

A lot of good actors fell victim to the badness of that movie.... So sad.

I mean, it didn't damage careers, but still....

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 pm
I'm glad it didn't damage any careers!

I actually forgot that movie even existed! rofl  
Community Lounge