Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Glad to be here! Let's help each other in zOMG!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Hi everyone! Sami Von Disco here, and at the time of this post, my Gaia age is 91 days or something like that.

I'm sure some of the much newer people are curious about Gaia's online game called "zOMG!" I've been playing it pretty frequently, and making my way to CL8.0 (I'm at CL7.9), so I can definitely show the newbies the ropes of the game in general and Crew etiquette. Please send me PM or comment if you're interested, because I've been looking to get more practice as a Healer!

Also, if you have a high CL and are/know a healer, I would love crewing with you and learning the ins and outs of the role.

(Sorry if this is sort of incoherent, I'm under the influence of cold medicine. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:41 pm

At the time of this post, my Gaia age is 2334 :3 You're WAY ahead of me in zOMG. I never really played much because there were just too many people and it was too hard to finish anything in the starting areas. People kept killing my gnomes =/

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Ren Nakora 28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:46 pm
Ah!Ren is the leader of a Healer clan, "The New Water Angels!"
Ren seems to be the only active member, tho'...
If you would like, Ren can let you join...
Ren needs members...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 pm
Ren_Nakora18
Ah!Ren is the leader of a Healer clan, "The New Water Angels!"
Ren seems to be the only active member, tho'...
If you would like, Ren can let you join...
Ren needs members...
Thanks for the connection! I just realized that both my soloing set and Healer are set are equal CL (got bumped up to 7.9!), so even trying to finish the main quest as a Healer wouldn't set me back any. XD

(*Feels silly* Are you talking in the third person?)  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm
Daypaw

At the time of this post, my Gaia age is 2334 :3 You're WAY ahead of me in zOMG. I never really played much because there were just too many people and it was too hard to finish anything in the starting areas. People kept killing my gnomes =/

Yeah, in the beginning it can be really frustrating because no one really knows what they're doing, and some of the newbs are n00bs and just plain rude. =/ They had an update recently though, and it's made it slightly easier in some respects, and you can earn MUCH more gold in it before. So if you ever wanna give it another chance, feel free to PM me and we'll try to work out a time! =D I love your post style too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Sami Von Disco
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

And im not such a big zomg player, because as you said, some people can be quite rude. And im mostly a solo player, and that doesnt work out that well for me :b

Just today my sister had a hissyfit, because im 6.1 and havent done the papa saw yet ^__^'' She promised to do it for me, ah, what are sisters for ~<3
Bet i gotta get her something from her wishlist just because of that XD

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:16 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome!

rofl Yeah, I would probably hope for a little something after doing Papa Saw, too. That is not very fun. o.0

Don't feel too pressured to do that though, because ever since the latest update, gold and orbs are a lot easier to get. She might end up with a tidy little sum if it takes her multiple attempts to beat it. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:31 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

Im planning on surprising her :3
She is as cute as a button, so she gets away with alot :b

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Evil Princess Beckie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:54 pm
Hi I'm Evil Princess Beckie.I'm new.My Gaia age is 3 days old.
I love zOMG. Been playing non stop.I want to be a serious player and have fun.
But now I'm stuck.I'm a CL4.1 and now in Bass'ken Lake.But keep dying without a crew to help me.
Been playing alone mostly, only on crew to do OMFG and OMGWTF.
Been playing alone because every time I get on a crew...lets just say I don't think some players know Crew etiquette or how a crew should work together.
Was wondering if their is a Crew etiquette handbook or something and what do you say or do when crew just goes in different directions and no one knows what the others are doing?Or everyone uses same powers at once when only one needs to.Plus whenever I do join a crew they seam to be doing something different than what I need to do.
You said you can show the newbies the ropes so please help me if you can.If you can give me any direction and help on finding good Crew I would so appreciate it.
You can PM me or post here.Thanks.
And if I post this in totally the wrong place please forgive me it is my first time to post.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:05 pm
Hmm...level 4.0 in zOMG...in Basken LakeI keep getting killed because my crew doesn't help me.... crying

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

WhimsicalWhisper

Business Star

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 pm
Wow, Becky!I was here for 287 days and still have struggles trying to get to level 3.0! You're really good.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games