Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
El closeo (temp of course) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
Blarg
15%
 15%  [ 20 ]
*nod* Free gold!
60%
 60%  [ 80 ]
*glare* Idiot... giving away money like that
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
And of course... poll whore
21%
 21%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 133

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:31 pm
Alright... this is how its going to work. I don't want anything at the moment, and like the way my avatar looks, and dont have any need for gold right now. SOOO I decided that I may as well donate my gold to the people that want it! 3nodding

Now, I am by no means, a rich man. I WILL run out of money at some point, so there will be a small list for the people who need money when I dont have it whee I will only donate 500g at a time.. So unless I get 5,000,000,000,000 gold, that wont be changing any time soon.

Remember, people, that this is FREE money... if for some reason I cant give 500 to the next person in line right away.. DONT COMPLAIN.. If you complain about not getting the money quick enough, you WILL be blacklisted and I wont donate to you ever again... so take it as a fair warning wink

Oh, and just to let people know, I dont care if I've donated to you before, I'll do it again, just so long as its a real quest... with SOME thought put into it...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:32 pm
~Rules~
Alright, As stated before, any complaining about speed, amount, fairness, whatever (seriously, why complain about free gold??) will get you blacklisted and I wont be donating to you EVER again... So please just be calm and wait your turn ^^

~Concerning donations~
This is the reason I'm asking for donations... as I've mentioned before, I'm not a rich gaian. And the reason I decided to go with my plan was that I never have any quests, and many people need help with theirs.. You can donate to this thread just as if I was questing for something myself.. except I dont keep the money, I give it out by the 500's (not alot, I know) So, please donate if you can! blaugh

~Blacklisted People~
None, and lets keep it that way 3nodding  

Kinta the Skank

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:34 pm
~Current list~ (only going to hold up to 15 xd )
sweatdrop Pending money (no money left at the moment)
whee Pending trade
1.) .Volcano.Priestess. sweatdrop (N/A)
2.) Diddiler sweatdrop (N/A)
3.) Phoenix_girl4 sweatdrop (N/A)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

~Completed donations~
Gaians helped so far... 13  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:40 pm
~Donators~
Current Gold - 0 (by 500's and not updated religiously)
IMWanderling 500g 3nodding

~Completed Trades~ (last 10)
gothic_rain
Sabine DeLaffe
angelic_demon239
Shred_Impostor
jfm567
AyoForYayo1
Killer779
x.Sari.x (X2)
Kohei_Yokonawa
Darthspanky

~Canceled trades~
This is a list of people who took too long to accept the trade. Ask again if you plan on accepting it on time whee
1.) Amphora
2.)
3.)  

Kinta the Skank

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:42 pm
~Announcements~

12/15/05
I'm now going to put how many donations I have available on the topic name, so you will know if I can donate at the moment or not

12/15/05
I've now decided to give a certain time limit on how long I wait for donations... I dont want to sit here waiting for one trade to go through for a week, while other donations are on hold... You now have 3 days to get on and accept the trade. If a trade is canceled, then you, of course, may ask again later... just accept within 3 days ninja

1/14/06
Now that the christmas season is gone, I can start giving free gold away again ^^;; I had gifts that I had to buy for people, so I needed it for meself ninja Now officially re-opened

1/15/06 (NEW)
I'm starting to confuse myself with how many days people have left to accept the trades, so from now on, anyone who gets to a one day alert will be sent a PM that their trade is about to expire. If I dont have the money for a person yet, then it will be N/A since they dont HAVE a trade from me to accept 3nodding (yet) ^^;; Oh, and just for clarity, since the large boost of potential active users, it may be a little longer of a wait for the trade - so just be patient ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:32 pm
Is this open yet? if not, get a Crew member to delete my post, I'm sorry if I post too early. Anyway, I think it's grand what you are doing. 3nodding

Anyway, the reason I request some gold is because me and a couple friends are raising money for a charity guild centered around other charities... If you want more information I can PM you the front page that I have made, as well as extra information.

We are at 17.8K and we need 20K to make the guild as well as a little bit for subforums(I'm not asking you to donate that much, simply telling you our progress and our seriousness of making this guild.) Every little bit helps! I hope you consider this request. 3nodding  

Celestial Lullaby

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:46 pm
Celestial Lullaby
Is this open yet? if not, get a Crew member to delete my post, I'm sorry if I post too early. Anyway, I think it's grand what you are doing. 3nodding

Anyway, the reason I request some gold is because me and a couple friends are raising money for a charity guild centered around other charities... If you want more information I can PM you the front page that I have made, as well as extra information.

We are at 17.8K and we need 20K to make the guild as well as a little bit for subforums(I'm not asking you to donate that much, simply telling you our progress and our seriousness of making this guild.) Every little bit helps! I hope you consider this request. 3nodding
Thank you whee It was open (thats why it says now open on the top XD) so dont worry bout that. I'll get the gold to you ASAP. Good luck with the guild ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:18 pm
Awww... that's so nice of you...damnit now my charity funds going to look like a copy...  

iProfit

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:43 pm
Senka_Surakei
Awww... that's so nice of you...damnit now my charity funds going to look like a copy...
Wait... was yours first, or mine? O-O  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:48 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Senka_Surakei

ok kinta i stickied it, this is cool count me in I love to help  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:54 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Senka_Surakei

ok kinta i stickied it, this is cool count me in I love to help
*does the had a cool idea dance* Oh yeah... oh yeah... uh huh... yeah... Okay, I'm done ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:24 pm
ninja (ish a mod now) ninja
So at least I can get rid of my annoying topics that no one has posted in, in forever xd  

Kinta the Skank

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:41 am
Could i please have 500 gold? I am trying to quest for a Coco kitty plushie and a kiki kitty plushie  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:25 am
*lurks*  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Sabbykins

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:47 am
Morning,
I have never been good at asking fir help but I could use the gold as I am trying to save for things on my list and to help my fiance(who is new to gaia) with his. I have a birthday coming up on sunday adn it would be great to be able to get an item from my list. I am one of these people who give to others, I donated the other day to a 'christmas' charity' the owners name escapes me at the moment, but its a big one. Any how there is my plea if you want to call it that and congrats on the promotion. *smiles*  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games