Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
El closeo (temp of course) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
Blarg
15%
 15%  [ 20 ]
*nod* Free gold!
60%
 60%  [ 80 ]
*glare* Idiot... giving away money like that
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
And of course... poll whore
21%
 21%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 133

Howardstern

Married Member

13,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:00 pm
I'd like some gold...but If you can't...that's ok.

biggrin

Good luck to all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:41 pm
i would like a donation please i am questing lots of things and having slow time making money. anything would help ^.^  

Toxic Crimson Pain

Domo Money Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:13 pm
I would love some gold ^^

i would really like some clothes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:39 am
gold plz  

joecoolmania

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:49 pm
im trying to pay of my sword... and i need to do exactley 500$ installments each day... so far im able to do it just fine... but its hard. wanna help me again?

(btw i am currentley at $4000 that i have to pay back by feb 6th.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:50 pm
could i pleae have some gold im on a quest and u dont even need to give me 500g ill exept less  

rccompton

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lycaness_15

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:03 pm
all im asking for is a bit of gold

i want the ninja headband, im a ninja in my school! i need it!!!

please? ill do anything!!! gonk cry i cant respond fast though, im only online during weekends  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:34 pm
thanks for the shiny - looking for cupids >.<  

Kandieren

chocolatetears

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:35 pm
ooo free gold put me down please and thank you heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:20 pm
Jeeze.... i had forgotten about this.. I need to start it up again, soon.. gonk  

Kinta the Skank

shaggylong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:29 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Alright... this is how its going to work. I don't want anything at the moment, and like the way my avatar looks, and dont have any need for gold right now. SOOO I decided that I may as well donate my gold to the people that want it! 3nodding

Now, I am by no means, a rich man. I WILL run out of money at some point, so there will be a small list for the people who need money when I dont have it whee I will only donate 500g at a time.. So unless I get 5,000,000,000,000 gold, that wont be changing any time soon.

Remember, people, that this is FREE money... if for some reason I cant give 500 to the next person in line right away.. DONT COMPLAIN.. If you complain about not getting the money quick enough, you WILL be blacklisted and I wont donate to you ever again... so take it as a fair warning wink

Oh, and just to let people know, I dont care if I've donated to you before, I'll do it again, just so long as its a real quest... with SOME thought put into it...

I would like 500 gold i am currently questing for a frozen rainbow helm plz help  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:07 pm
I'd like some gold please.  

loud_silence

yummyship

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:02 am
shaggylong
Kinta_Wolfe
Alright... this is how its going to work. I don't want anything at the moment, and like the way my avatar looks, and dont have any need for gold right now. SOOO I decided that I may as well donate my gold to the people that want it! 3nodding

Now, I am by no means, a rich man. I WILL run out of money at some point, so there will be a small list for the people who need money when I dont have it whee I will only donate 500g at a time.. So unless I get 5,000,000,000,000 gold, that wont be changing any time soon.

Remember, people, that this is FREE money... if for some reason I cant give 500 to the next person in line right away.. DONT COMPLAIN.. If you complain about not getting the money quick enough, you WILL be blacklisted and I wont donate to you ever again... so take it as a fair warning wink

Oh, and just to let people know, I dont care if I've donated to you before, I'll do it again, just so long as its a real quest... with SOME thought put into it...

I would like 500 gold i am currently questing for a frozen rainbow helm plz help

just sell some of your things! o just have your friends give you some gold  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:33 pm
Hi! I am on a quest to look like I do below (I want a halo and the hair at least)...anything could help...Thanks!  

Adele1010

evlgrl24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:25 pm
I haven't asked for help before but I am way short what I need for my dream avi. Which is for her to be a female Squall. I am in love with eight and would love to have my dream avi. Please help me. I will help you out as soon as I can ( probably when I am done with my quest... sweatdrop ). I would appreciate the help so much. Thank you. blaugh  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games