Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Gaia cash Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you believe its:
a scam
54%
 54%  [ 23 ]
spam
45%
 45%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 42

Cute Lil Deviant

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 pm
those offer things to get free gaia cash filling out serveys, do any of them really work without having to purchase anything, or get scammed, or spammed?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 am
well, I haven't done any of them because they are "for US citizen only"... But there is always the fine print. It's not free. You don't pay to Gaia but someones getting your money for the cash.  

doubledaisy

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:07 am
I dunno I've never tried it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 pm
Vampire Kitty Jesi
those offer things to get free gaia cash filling out serveys, do any of them really work without having to purchase anything, or get scammed, or spammed?

no never!!!  

kkandlillyrock

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm
I tried one at random a few weeks ago. Not only did I not get GC for it, but I also got a lot of telemarketers trying to reach me. I don't know if any of the other surveys are any better though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 pm
the tasks is the a bit safer than surveys 3nodding
though you need to answer 300 annoying questions just to get 26 gold rolleyes  

Sakimichi

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 am
There is also a lot of downloading and that isn't good for your computer  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 pm
I never tried it but I always thought there was somthing wrong with them, like you soule have to buy somthing from someone. Isnt there Gaia Cash you can buy at a store?  

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Unholy Omen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm
doubledaisy
well, I haven't done any of them because they are "for US citizen only"... But there is always the fine print. It's not free. You don't pay to Gaia but someones getting your money for the cash.

that's not true!!! i'm not from US and i did some, i got my cash and an item that is worth 4000 gold...
i used the cash to buy my gf a gift heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:56 pm
a lot of scams on here definetly  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

doubledaisy

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 am
TehBalani
doubledaisy

that's not true!!! i'm not from US and i did some, i got my cash and an item that is worth 4000 gold...
i used the cash to buy my gf a gift heart

Well the few that I tried are for US citizen only. And there is always a fine print. Nothing is free in this world. You pay for the cash one way or the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:18 am
you can also just pick the amount of gaia cash you want and it goes on your phone bill.
i usually just buy the cash cards in stores tho rolleyes
you buy the stuff in the gaia cash shop (whatever it's called) buy the items have it in your inventory for a while, wait for the prices to go up on the marketplace and sell it.
i did it with my gaia-tan and 5 mil. for it. But I spent it all to quickly ><  

VampireInkQuester

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 am
User Image
I think everything that's need to have been said has BEEN said already. =]
These people advertise Gaia, so gaia has to find a way to pay them.
So they let gaian's pay these people for the "free" gaia cash. =]
The name is deceptive.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:32 am
I did one of the "download this toolbar" ones. I got the cash and uninstalled the toolbar.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 am
actually they do work. and there are ways to lessen the spam and offers you get from doing them. i went thru looking up ones for anything from credit reports to magazine offers and definitly surveys (usually they rly are free). even some for 2000 gaia cash . i used a prepaid credit card that only had like a dollar left on it. alot of the sites on there check by saving/holding 1 dollar on the card to make sure its valid. I tend to use visa or mastercard prepaids from dept stores anyway when purchasing online. its peace of mind to know they can only take that certain amount ya know? amazon and everyone just about takes them now. you can register them on paypal too. smile usually lowest you can put on one is 25 bux tho but can be used anywhere a credit card can

after the 1 or 2 bux was holding on one prepaid i used up a couple dollars on the other prepaid. later on did a couple lil ones for just credit reports and what not. but gave them like mom's address and phone number. because any calls she gets that she doesnt know.. her phone wont even ring she has it set not to.

i didnt have any probs with it. altho beware with getting credit reports sometimes with some sites even getting another credit report can dmg your score. but.. if you're like me.. and ur credit score cant be hurt much worse.. then you dont have that much to worry about anyway xD do read the fine print tho. that you're not trying something for 30 days for 15 bux and what not. that its literally free or a 1 dollar hold 3nodding

and for younger kids who'd like to. i'd definitly as corny as it sounds. have your parents or an adult with you. to make sure you dont accidentally give any info like home actual address. maybe a po box. or give a cell phone not home phone number. many places cant telemarket a cell. and use a prepaid visa giftcard shoot u can get them from walmart. then the parents wont have concerns over charges on a card to be ran up. hope that helped ^^  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games