Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Not Leaving, Not Going on Hiatus - Just Not Here Very Often

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm here!
  -gasp-
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:07 pm
I'm sure some of you (the ones who actually know me) have wondered where I've been. And if you haven't...well that sucks for me.

So yeah, I have been neglecting Gaia for a while now. I hardly ever moderate the forums (sorry, fellow mods) and I completely forgot about the X-mas gift exchange. (Ace, good thing you're my cousin or I'd be in deep s**t. Love you.) I also did not send out X-mas cards to some of my best friends on here (please don't shoot me). So, what's up?

I'm just busy, that's all. I'm not gonna say I'm "leaving" Gaia, because I log on almost every day. I'm not "taking a break" or "going on hiatus". I'm just not here very often, that's all.

But I still like to chat over PM and stuff. So if you wanna talk to me, PM me! I just don't have time to come in here and check around the forums all that much.

Moving on, how's life been with ya'll? Christmas was very nice for me this year, and Goddess Ace (being my cousin of course, for you newbies) got me some AMAZING gifts. And she's gonna draw me a picture of Josh Farro because I kicked her a** playing Wii. Not really, I just got off my own lazy a** for once and got lucky.

SHORT VERSION:
Life is busy. I'm not here very often. How have you been lately?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 pm
I'M FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC MIDORI. heart  

Dana Pixie Stix

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:07 am
Dana Pixie Stix
I'M FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC MIDORI. heart

THAT'S FAN-FREAKING-TABULOUS. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 am
User Image
Try not to be gone a lot too much, mmkay dear? <3
I tend to miss you nowadays.

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:04 pm
Same here.

I'll be back when I settle back down at college.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 am
Goddess Ace
Same here.

Where's mah picture???? heart

@ Psy: I miss you too!  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 am
Understandable~ I'm life is gonna be busy too. I'm quitting Taco Hell~ I'm tired of them treating meh like dirt. So things are gonna be uber tight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Angie moo
Understandable~ I'm life is gonna be busy too. I'm quitting Taco Hell~ I'm tired of them treating meh like dirt. So things are gonna be uber tight.

lol, Taco Hell? You show 'em Angie! heart  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm
Midori Hayashi
Angie moo

lol, Taco Hell? You show 'em Angie! heart
Thanks~ <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 am
Mid i am in the same situation, i log pretty much once a day but am i suppose flittering places.

As for christmas well the run up to christmas sucked bigtime, we moved house to a better place financially and for security as well and of course with having no decs up it did not feel like christmas to me and tbh i did not really feel like the whole season. But of course we settled in and actualy put the dec up well tinsle around the railing to the stairs, lights on the windows those were put up a 5 days before christmas lol and then we put the tree up christmas eve as we wanted a tree to put her stuff around and christmas day, no tree is weird in my eyes.

But christmas was good she went MANIC as she understands what it means now and all about santa lol. so she was excited to boot zooming across the floor with her pram which i might add had a dog teddy in it she got not the baby, work that one out lmao.

spent the day and boxing day with my parents and kait has a second christmas there, bro turned up and was really nice as now me and him are living with our partners we get on so much better so for once no arguments, tenseness. biggrin

Christmas for me and my partner was tiring we was both just so tired with sorting out the house but we enjoyed the whole thing, if we could have moved earlier we would have it just made the whole thing stressful.

got some wicked stuff though so pleased and it didnt bother lil one moving house and not having it kitted to high heaven with decs so that is all that matters in the long run XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 am
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace
Same here.

Where's mah picture???? heart

@ Psy: I miss you too!
User Image

haha. I miss our convos. =[

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out