Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So my 21st birthday is coming up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buy a gun
  In mah mouth
  p***y Out
  LIke a BOSS
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 pm
As soon as I read that you were thinking of buying a gun, I just lawled. Hard. You're the only person I know that decides that would be a good thing for your 21st birthday.

Anyway, just don't shoot your eye out. Hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 pm
Awiergan Retribution
TheBlueWarrior
Woa, I've missed something in the time i've been gone or I've never noticed it before, you just say church?

My parents are fundamentalists. Doesn't mean I am, but they are. I could have sworn I'd mentioned this before.

Probably, but I more than likely missed it.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 pm
oh, lord, everyone pray angel never sees this thread, lol. rofl

anyway, to the people who're all "guns are bad, mmm'kay? if no one was allowed to have one, no one would get hurt!" hate to break it to you, but you're wrong.

taking away a person's right to bear arms only empowers the assholes who don't follow the laws in the first place ((ie: criminals)). bad guys are ALWAYS going to get access to weapons, whether the law says they should have them or not.

take england, for example. they banned guns and now there's stabbings all over the place. its PEOPLE who're violent, the weapons in the the equations are completely interchangeable.

its the same crap as the whole "let's ban pitbulls!" thing. just bc you make a law saying you can't own a certain kind of dog isn't going to make the CRIMINALS who're already doing all the bad stuff magically STOP. in fact, it sometimes just makes the illegal thing MORE desirable.

uuuuuuuuuum, what else...

OH! okay, definitions:

open carry: this is where you're allowed to walk around with a weapon, so long as everyone can see it. this is perfectly legal in various states.

conceal/carry: this is where you can have a hidden weapon on your person, but it DOES NOT allow you to carry on school grounds, government buildings, etc. basically, if a place has a sign that says NO GUNS that trumps your permit.

as far as what kinda gun, it all depends on what you want to do with it. angel has various firearms that are all designed for various things ((home defense, target shooting, hunting, fowl hunting, personal protection, etc)). once you decide what you want it for, its easy to whittle it down to what kind of gun feels right for you. 3nodding

oh! another definition: castle doctrine!

castle doctrine is basically the "a man's home is his castle". in some states ((very few, thank goodness)) you can shoot anyone for any reason while they're on your property so long as you perceive them as a threat. ******** up, huh? i know texas is a castle doctrine state...its always a good idea to check the local laws out of whatever state you're going into. especially since conceal/carry permits are state issued ((although some states cooperate with each other...angel can carry in 15 different states by having a ky permit for it)).

hope that helps a bit! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 am
i lol'd too xD and the poll options wth lol? well knowing what i do from just seeing ya rattle on gaia. i dont know if i'd buy it from some ppl that they just want to learn something new when buying a gun. but from you.. yeah i can see it. you seem to enjoy learning new things which is cool.

and ya guns scare me. shot a tiny hand pistol one bullet.. ever. with 4 guy cousins all around me like holding hands up so gun couldnt go to sides lol. fired a bullseye like 50 yards away tho then they wouldnt let me shoot anymore. go figure.

i'm for stricter gun control laws nationally but not for having them outlawed altogether. too many small town communities with no cops for protection. like where i grew up.

if ya wanna learn something new i say go for it. at least at 21 and you're in a better place to handle the responsibility seriously. could be an outlet going to a firing range and blowing off steam in future.. plus i'd imagine you sober learning to handle a gun will be a hell of a lot safer than ppl getting piss drunk and trying to drive..

HAPPEH EARLY BIRFDAY TREVOR!^^ dont shoot me pl0x xD  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 am
Go for it. Might come in handy one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:34 am
Dr Entropy
Go for it. Might come in handy one day.

exactly! one can never be TOO prepared for the upcoming zombie apocalypse. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:18 am
HOTT_SK8R_CHIK
this is just a random post
and the random poster is getting a warning for randomly posting  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:16 am
As a gun nut I have way too much knowledge on firearms. Are you wanting to get a shotgun, pistol, or rifle? Depending on your answer to that question I can steer you in the direction of badassness.

I own 20 firearms and I have my concealed carry permit also I'm a licensed armorer and gunsmith.  

angel_half82
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas