Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 am
Welcome!
User Image

I love to RP, and plot and now that I've gotten some Soquili I'd like to get some plots and RP's going, hence this thread. In the next post you'll find the information I've figured out for my Soquili, they are still a work in progress and are open for just about any ideas you might have, so don't feel shy and fling me a PM or post away!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:48 am
User Image

User Image

Name - Cherulekha

Meaning - Beautiful Picture

Personality
Charuleka is a girly girl, she doesn't like getting dirty and takes care to keep her hide as pristine as possible. Thats not to say she can't get down and dirty when needed, behind her pretty looks Char is quite strong, but of course keeping fit is just another way to maintain her good looks, so that's not entirely surprising. Some might write her off as your average pretty mare bimbo but if one takes a second look they will see the intelligence sparkling within those purple eyes. char has little patience when it comes to stupidity and can become quite sharp when faced with it.

Plots
-looking for ideas-
Friends - Char would love a few friends to pal around with!
Romance - If the right boy comes along perhaps.

User Image

User Image
Name - Cheveyo

Meaning - Spirit Warrior

Personality
Chev is your quintessential big soul in a small package sorta Soq. He dreams of doing big and powerful things but unfortunately is also somewhat of a ladies man and can get easily sidetracked in his quest for greatness. He's charming and kind, even if his jokes can be somewhat lame at times he tries to make sure everyone around him is having a good time.

Plots
-looking for ideas-
Fellow Adventurers - Chev isn't picky on the breed, he'll pal around with just about anyone and would love to have some fellow do-gooder friends
Lady Friends - Chev is more of a fling boy then a long term relationship type but if the right girl came along he might change his ways

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 am
Open for posting =-)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 am
User Image

Heya.
If you are looking for friends or character build RP I'd happily offer Eddie for rp.
He's the friendly type of soquili, is training to be a knight.
He knows he's pretty and only shows off for a little joke, he doesn't really care about others looks, just good will, he doesn't mind fussy mares but the overly fussy bother him a little although he won't say anything at first.  

Yumitoko

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 am
Would love to RP with Eddie =-) Did you have a preference for Char or Chev? both would get along with him I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 am
JetAlmeara
Would love to RP with Eddie =-) Did you have a preference for Char or Chev? both would get along with him I think.

Wither as long as you set up the RP i'm no good at setting the scene.  

Yumitoko

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:54 am
Kool deal I shall get something started up and PM you a link =-)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 am
User Image

Him with Chev? First would be a meet and greet I guess, but Ari needs some friends~  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas