User Image

User Image

"Lets play a love game, play a love game, do you want love, do you want fame..Are you in the game?"

Tequila is in need of some roleplay to work out her personality and any kinks that come with new Soquili. I'm open for general meet and greets so long as your Soquili doesn't try to harm her.

Tequila is a bisexual Soquili, her eyes wandering to both the stallions and the ladies. She loves the company of stallions, but she finds that mares are much more gentle and compassionate. Her fancy of the day all depends on her mood, and it can change as quickly as the wind can blow.

Tequila loves fruit, especially fermented fruit...an apple is an apple...right? *smile* She loves to sing, dance, cuddle, and act a fool at times. She does not understand personal space or filtering of the mouth.

What is she looking for?

Mainly just friends for now. Tequila will love almost anyone. She's looking for a BFF or two that don't mind her boisterous personality, and that might perhaps be loud and obnoxious enough to get into trouble with her.

In the future, as her life develops, Tequila will be looking for a surrogate father(s). This isn't something that I want first off, but if they click through rp and the stallion doesn't mind being 'just friends' even after foals arrive then there could be something there!

Have plots of your own that my girl may fit into? Let me know, fling me a PM. I love PMs. *smile*