User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[澤]____N u m a c h i g a k u r e ____[澤]
T h e__V i l l a g e__H i d d e n__I n__T h e__S w a m p

| : | P h y s i c a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Over the course of time, without anyone to hold back the flow of mud and vines, the village once known as Kirigakure [火] began to sink. Most of the old buildings can still be seen, even under all the vines and moss, but every day sees another stone crumble away and sink beneath the swampy land...

| : | L o r e | : |
____ Once known as 'The Bloody Mist,' Kirigakure's lost people are now turning their bloodlust into raw survival, reborn as Numachigakure residents. Hard labor and constant war with the waters and fast-growing vegetation has turned them into masters of the machete and shovel.

| : | D e s c r i p t i o nO fL a n d | : |
____ Surrounding what is left of the village, and perhaps responsible for most of its loss, is a deep, wide ring of murky water. Currently, there is no stable way of crossing it.

| : | H i e r a r c h y | : |
K a g e / L e a d e r →
B y 'R a n k' ::

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____ • Not discovered...

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____ • There is a large beast in the ring water. It seems content to disturb the Numachi-nin only when they are foolish enough to try its waters. Any and all who enter, fly over, or try a boat will be attacked.
____ • Besides the large beast is a thriving community of piranha, dragging in prey from the shallow trenches that have worked they way into the surrounding thicket.

| : | E n t r a n c e R u l e s | : |
R u l e [1] → Always post at the thread labeled [ ENTRY ] when entering/exiting Numachi.
R u l e [2] → Abide by the rules as written out in the thread labeled [ ENTRY ] when posting there.
R u l e [3] →
R u l e [4] →

| : | V i l l a g e R u l e s | : |
R u l e [1] → Abide by the rules as written out in the thread you are posting in.
R u l e [2] →
R u l e [3] →
R u l e [4] →