| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____
____
____
____

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image
Marciel Suigetsu

The Suigetsu student didn't waste any time, as he hurried for the field. Once arriving, he looked about, knowing that this man was more serious than the instructors were. Regardless of that fact, it was finally his opportunity to progress to something other than sitting around in that boring academy. That meant it was simply time to test his luck with the others.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kenji Katsotomo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm
User ImageKenji got there still followed by the annoying student. "Can you go play with some blocks or something. I don't feel like talking to someone without a rank to start with." He said taking out Kunai and spinning them around his fingers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Rawth arrived after the boy with the scarf.

"....You got here before me..... I didn't realize we were in a rush, ...Whats your name by the way, you with the scarf?"  

Rawthix

Rawthix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

"oh so your just going to ignore me....fine."

Rawth crossed his arms, and starred straight, awaiting for the instructor to return. He was furious at the fact that neither of his new squad members showed any respect towards him,"No matter" he thought to himself. He didn't need them really. They were just people, kids. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He realized that there really wasn't a problem, he was just in conflict within himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

Edegaru appeared at the center of the field. He held a clipboard in his hands. It held three sheets. One for each ninja. He looked up from the clipboard and looked directly at Marciel. "Marciel. I have understood that you have yet to become a Genin. Correct?" He asked the light haired ninja.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Fujasawa Icchiro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
Village: Kirigakure

Icchiro was training off in the distance with his sword, Tetsu-Suna. He heard some kids talking off in the distance and decided to check it out. He held his sword with his right hand and placed the blade gently on his right shoulder as he walked. He had no shirt and was sweating profusely. He was breathing heavily as he walked but by the time he got to the other kids, he was breathing normally again. He was on top of a hill, looking down at them. There were three kids standing there with a man in gold armor and long white hair. What the hell are they doing here? he thought to himself as he frowned. "Hey! What the hell are you guys doin' here?!" He yelled down at them, his hair moving with the light breeze.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
Marciel Suigetsu

It seemed that everyone wanted a piece of him now. The awkward one bothering him so, and quickly disregarding him. He looked over to the brown haired new comer and smiled a little, nodding to each of them, before looking to Edegaru./
"I have, sir," he answered simply, as he wondered what would be covered. "I, Marciel Suigetsu, am looking to become a genin." It would cover his introductions with those here already.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kenji Katsotomo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:18 pm
User ImageKenji looked up at the genin that was yelling. "Pipe down up there! We're training!" He replied to the orange haired ninja. After that, he turned back to the Anbu leader awaiting the news.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image

Edegaru nodded and looked at the clipboard "This is your chance,shinobi. This test not only determines your graduation but your over all skill evaluation which will help in determining your place in the village." Edegaru then heard someone yell from nearby and turned to see who it was. He saw an orange haired young man. Edegaru looked at him with interest. He looked familiar to him. "We are in the middle of a test." Edegaru said louder than usual so that he could hear him. He then wrote down something in his clipboard then put the pencil away in the pouch on his behind. "Alright." He began "Your challenge is simple. It imitates the realism of a real, field mission. Your objective is to attempt to destroy me. The volume of your attacks is what will be measured so don't hold back."

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Rawthix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

Rawth looked up at the pranged haired ninja. He mumbled under his breath,"great an "ignant" as my father would say."He turned and faced the instructor in disregard for the new comer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
Village: Kirigakure

Icchiro stared at the kid with brown hair as he heard his insult even though he mumbled.
User Image
...what the hell's an ignant.
He thought to himself as he pulled his cap out of his back pocket and put it on. He then took a cigarette from his left pocket and put it in his mouth. He then took a lighter from his back left pocket and lit up the tip of his cigarette. He inhaled deeply and then exhaled a bunch of smoke without taking his cigarette from his mouth. He watched the kids down below. "Oh, this should be good." He said to himself with a grin.

User Image

Fujasawa Icchiro

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image

"If you are all ready, you can begin." Edegaru said without a change in his expression. He watched the ninja closely. He observed every movement and every gesture. Facing multiple enemies relied on indirect sight.  
→ The Younger Plane // The Gates of Discord

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff