[≈≈] Nohara - The Field Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Everything from this point on occurs 3 years after all previous posts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:37 am
She walked down the path, noticing the man who stood there. He matched the description she had been given by the Chuunin, so Jazz figured this had to be the man she was intended to seek out and find. "Fujisawa Icchiro, I was told by the Mizukage to find you in order to obtain my ninja band." she stated calmly. "My name is Jazmine."  

IPhantomSilver

O.G. Elocutionist

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fujasawa Icchiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:10 am
User Image
Village: Kirigakure

User Image

Icchiro stood atop a hill, looking up at the sky. He was thinking of how much closer he was to finding his parents' killer. After a small while of looking at the clouds float by, he heard a small girls' voice. He turned around to see someone about half his height. He looked down at her with the smile that he almost always had on his face as smoke streamed up from the end of the cigarette he kept at the side of his mouth. "So you're the new graduate huh? Well, congrats kid." His voice was deep and somewhat scratchy. He reached into his right pocket and pulled out a black headband that had the Mists' sign inscribed on the metal plate. He handed it to her with his right hand. "Here ya go. You are now a shinobi of the Mist village." His bright orange eyes had a kind look in them which was the usual since Icchiro was a kind guy. Well, that makes three. I guess I should talk to the Mizukage. He thought to himself as he walked past the young girl to the edge of the field. "Follow me." He said to her in a soft tone. He was headed in the direction of the waterfall, where the Mizukage said he would be.

[Exit to Waterfall]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 pm
Catching the headband neatly, she tied it in her belt with a grin. "Thank you." Looking up towards him, she backed off so she wouldn't have to strain her neck to see him, for she was truely short. As he walked off toward the waterfall, she hesistated for a second and then ran to catch up.  

IPhantomSilver

O.G. Elocutionist

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
→ The Younger Plane // The Gates of Discord

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers