____

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____
____
____
____

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Kenji walks out of the dressing room with a towel then gets in the water naked. "ahhhh...finally, relaxation..." He said up against the corner and putting his arms up on the edge.  

Kenji Katsotomo

Rawthix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Rawth slowly raises is head from underneath the water a few feet away from Kenji."Why do you keep running Kenji,...well then again that is what cowards do. But that's besides the point, why don't you just tell me and I can stop stalking you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

Kenji lit up the water sending a electrical current to Rawth. "Watch your mouth before I give you a third hole!" Kenji said walking up to Rawth and grabbing him by the throat.  

Kenji Katsotomo

Rawthix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

The clone puffed as kenji tried to grab him. Rawth was out of the water fully clothed standing behind kenji . on the roof of the hot springs changing room."Yeah that was super smart sending an electrical current through the water, gee.....i wonder how it didn't affect you, Gee maybe it is?
you know Kenji I knew you had a little curve in your line, but I never thought you would go so far as to touch other boys in the hot springs when there naked. Not only that but your a coward too. Hmm lemme think, a fagot a** coward ,.....yeah that totally works for you. Now how about we talk about your family."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:28 am
User Image

"I guess you like to follow guys into pools naked huh? that's just wrong..." Kenji said making the hand signs to the substitution jutsu replacing himself with a near by smoke bomb. Kenji grabbed a near by towel putting it on and walking back into the changing room making hand signs again.  

Kenji Katsotomo

Sir Spooky

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:55 am
((Kenji that would be auto knowing. Your rpc had no reason to suspect anyone would come here and defiantly not have put a clone in the water. Which you claimed to do but there is not a post saying as a clone sat in the water or anything indicating that it was a clone.))

((Edit your post now))

→ The Younger Plane // The Gates of Discord

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces