Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]
The Guild OOC - Chatterbox and Greeting Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:08 pm
Hi, I am new. hoping to help out wherever I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:18 pm
Admiral Frog
        Why does it have to be an old girl
        that is out of shape? Why not a lazy
        a** dude? HMM!?!?

Because lazy a** dudes smell like the south end of a metaphorical giggle stick D:<

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:25 pm
Lanfaer
Admiral Frog
        a** dude? HMM!?!?

Because lazy a** dudes smell like the south end of a metaphorical giggle stick D:<

Hahaha, good one.

Hey, Zadok. I like seeing new people since I'm used to the same revolving groups. Nice avatar by the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:11 pm
Zadok the 28th

Hello! biggrin We're all pretty laid back here.

Sorry if things are a bit slow. The captain is the lazy a** dude he mentioned (Love you, Lanny~), so I'm in charge of everything. But I also am a full time student on my senior year with four studios and a thesis to work on and I have a job. So I'll do what I can when I can.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:20 pm
Tao-Benshin
Zadok the 28th

Hello! biggrin We're all pretty laid back here.

Sorry if things are a bit slow. The captain is the lazy a** dude he mentioned (Love you, Lanny~), so I'm in charge of everything. But I also am a full time student on my senior year with four studios and a thesis to work on and I have a job. So I'll do what I can when I can.

Nah, you are okay, haven't bothered me one bit XD

I haven't even peeked inside this place until today. all I had done before that was look at the intro story line which is pretty sweet if I do say so myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:51 pm
Zadok the 28th

Thanks. biggrin I hope you enjoy your time here. And please, if you have any concerns whatsoever, feel free to tell us, or critique us. We need outside opinions.  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:07 pm
Lanfaer
Admiral Frog
        a** dude? HMM!?!?

That is MY line. Thank you very much. Can't
        see me right now. But I am judging you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 pm
        I think I was phish hacked. I knew
        that you had invited me into the guild
        and the next day, I was out of the guild,
        our messages were deleted and half of
        my gold was gone. I had 1.2mil and now
        I only have 690K. I put in my ticket and my
        ticket has been deleted.

To be quite frank. I am a bit pissed off. Only
        because I don't know how they did it.

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 pm
Admiral Frog
        I think I was phish hacked. I knew
        that you had invited me into the guild
        and the next day, I was out of the guild,
        our messages were deleted and half of
        my gold was gone. I had 1.2mil and now
        I only have 690K. I put in my ticket and my
        ticket has been deleted.

To be quite frank. I am a bit pissed off. Only
        because I don't know how they did it.

A Gaia Admin maybe? Try issuing another ticket and change all your passwords, maybe even your username.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:45 pm
        Also. Put me to work. I have flash,
        photoship, Illustrator, a nine-hundred
        dollar tablet sitting around doing nothing.
        I seriously need to get my hands dirty.

Whatever. Just lay it on me.:3

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:20 pm
Admiral Frog
        Also. Put me to work. I have flash,
        photoship, Illustrator, a nine-hundred
        dollar tablet sitting around doing nothing.
        I seriously need to get my hands dirty.

Whatever. Just lay it on me.:3

You know, Jen is working on drawing monsters for our bestiary. You could always make random stuff up and draw it, or even do our banners and images for the guild! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:36 pm
        I was taking a gander at the character
        profiles and was just wondering something.

I don't really know ANYTHING about Naruto
        because that was running well past my time. XD
        (I am old after all >.>)

But a brief explanation as to why we can be no
        older than 16 would be great. Not that I care, just
        wondering.

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:17 pm
Admiral Frog

Quote:
▐ Guild Story________

"Records of the old world are sketchy at best. What can be conclusively gathered is that some years ago, possibly centuries, a great war broke out between the collective might of the Great Shinobi Nations and a massive collective of the smaller villages calling themselves the UHV. The battle was immense, with the Bijuu, the incredibly powerful forces of chakra of legend, being used as weapons of mass destruction. During this time powerful shinobi, too, rose to fight on both sides, utilizing technology stolen over and over again from both sides. The war seemed to continue without end, both on the field and in a covert shadow war behind the scenes.

This ended the day a trio of shinobi from different villages forged an alliance and invaded Konohagakure. Why it was that these shinobi would attack an ally is unknown, but the after-effects could not be denied. The amount of damage sustained awoke a previously unknown supervolcano beneath Konohagakure, and the cataclysmic blast that followed obliterated all of the great Land of Fire in an instant. All across the world the war stopped as ash fell from the sky, as the air itself ignited in flames and sent whole nations into an inferno. Once enemies, the two sides immediately forgot their aggression and instead rushed to stop the spread of destruction across the world. How is unknown, but some of the greatest shinobi at the time sacrificed their lives to create a barrier that stretched around the Land of Fire, forcing the flames and lava flows to remain within that land.

Years passed as the ruin was slowly, inevitably stopped and turned back, stopping forever more at the borders of the new Land of Fire. Now a volcanic wasteland inhospitable to life, none would venture in for seemingly years. Yet, too, at this time was something far, far more deadly and concerning came to public awareness. All over the world a plague was spreading, its origins unknown. It seemed to take everyone no matter age, power, or position, and those effected became crystallized within a cocoon of some sort of membrane harder than any known substance. Attempting to break this membrane yielded two results, depending on the age of those caught within the plague. If they were younger than the age of sixteen the membrane would never break, no matter the damage dealt, no matter the strength or power behind the method. However, if the age was over sixteen, the membrane shattered, along with the occupant inside, rendering them into dust.

A panic went up across the world, fingers being pointed in all directions. Those who seemed to be the most accused fled to the Land of Fire, making there a village, self proclaimed, Hidden in the Lava. All across the world violence broke out again as more were taken, at different times and places, seemingly no order to the attack, no sentience. Here records become far, far more scattered, and the last true records come from a man known as Ishoku, the Yougankage.

"The world, as we know it, is at an end. Our children, our next generation, is gone, locked behind this curse.
There is no knowing if they will ever awaken, yet if they do they will find this world a different place.
Years have passed, decades, centuries perhaps, though I lost count long ago. When they awaken, they
will find that nothing is as it should be, and the world will be a far, far deadlier place. Yet they must struggle
on, for this will, too, be their brightest hour. The world will be theirs to take, to save, or destroy, as they
wish."

The day has finally come. Somehow, someway the membranes have begun to fall off, still at random. This new generation will be one of children, of young adults, and the future is in their hands. A world of strange creatures, of legends, of hidden stashes has just begun. Where, I wonder, will you begin?"

As Lanfaer :→:

So, basically, everyone over 16 died. So basically, unless you found a way to de-age yourself, or something like that, you would have died :3

Again, this is Lanfaer :3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:15 pm
Tao-Benshin
Admiral Frog

Quote:
▐ Guild Story________

"Records of the old world are sketchy at best. What can be conclusively gathered is that some years ago, possibly centuries, a great war broke out between the collective might of the Great Shinobi Nations and a massive collective of the smaller villages calling themselves the UHV. The battle was immense, with the Bijuu, the incredibly powerful forces of chakra of legend, being used as weapons of mass destruction. During this time powerful shinobi, too, rose to fight on both sides, utilizing technology stolen over and over again from both sides. The war seemed to continue without end, both on the field and in a covert shadow war behind the scenes.

This ended the day a trio of shinobi from different villages forged an alliance and invaded Konohagakure. Why it was that these shinobi would attack an ally is unknown, but the after-effects could not be denied. The amount of damage sustained awoke a previously unknown supervolcano beneath Konohagakure, and the cataclysmic blast that followed obliterated all of the great Land of Fire in an instant. All across the world the war stopped as ash fell from the sky, as the air itself ignited in flames and sent whole nations into an inferno. Once enemies, the two sides immediately forgot their aggression and instead rushed to stop the spread of destruction across the world. How is unknown, but some of the greatest shinobi at the time sacrificed their lives to create a barrier that stretched around the Land of Fire, forcing the flames and lava flows to remain within that land.

Years passed as the ruin was slowly, inevitably stopped and turned back, stopping forever more at the borders of the new Land of Fire. Now a volcanic wasteland inhospitable to life, none would venture in for seemingly years. Yet, too, at this time was something far, far more deadly and concerning came to public awareness. All over the world a plague was spreading, its origins unknown. It seemed to take everyone no matter age, power, or position, and those effected became crystallized within a cocoon of some sort of membrane harder than any known substance. Attempting to break this membrane yielded two results, depending on the age of those caught within the plague. If they were younger than the age of sixteen the membrane would never break, no matter the damage dealt, no matter the strength or power behind the method. However, if the age was over sixteen, the membrane shattered, along with the occupant inside, rendering them into dust.

A panic went up across the world, fingers being pointed in all directions. Those who seemed to be the most accused fled to the Land of Fire, making there a village, self proclaimed, Hidden in the Lava. All across the world violence broke out again as more were taken, at different times and places, seemingly no order to the attack, no sentience. Here records become far, far more scattered, and the last true records come from a man known as Ishoku, the Yougankage.

"The world, as we know it, is at an end. Our children, our next generation, is gone, locked behind this curse.
There is no knowing if they will ever awaken, yet if they do they will find this world a different place.
Years have passed, decades, centuries perhaps, though I lost count long ago. When they awaken, they
will find that nothing is as it should be, and the world will be a far, far deadlier place. Yet they must struggle
on, for this will, too, be their brightest hour. The world will be theirs to take, to save, or destroy, as they
wish."

The day has finally come. Somehow, someway the membranes have begun to fall off, still at random. This new generation will be one of children, of young adults, and the future is in their hands. A world of strange creatures, of legends, of hidden stashes has just begun. Where, I wonder, will you begin?"

As Lanfaer :→:

So, basically, everyone over 16 died. So basically, unless you found a way to de-age yourself, or something like that, you would have died :3

Again, this is Lanfaer :3

That's what I thought I was just making sure.XD
Thank you.

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:28 pm
Not trying to poke holes here but I assume that when you say world, you mean Japan. The villages we know don't seem to spread over all continents or am I completely wrong? It's been a while since I seen the show.  
Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 882 883 884 885 886 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff