Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Howdy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valor Core

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:14 pm
Well, I'm 21 years old. I'm new to this guild and to Gaia. I have two dogs and two cats. I work a full time job, and most of the rest of my time is spent trying to wear out my dogs. One of them is a husky mix that has an insane amount of energy. I go ten miles a day with her and, once or twice a week, I spend four or five hours at the dog park. She spends the entire time running and swimming. Nonstop. And that is just enough to make her take a five minute nap, then she's ready to go again. stressed Anyways... My main interests are animals (obviously) and photography. I like to write, but I'm hardly an expert. Hopefully, Gaia will be a good place to practice and improve. I look forward to making some friends here. Thanks for having me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Valor Core
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

Stories about animals always make me smile, even if im more of a cat person. And unfortunately im allergic to all animals with fur ):
I hope your dogs don't wear you out to much XD

And there are lots of RP:ing going on on gaia, so there will be plenty of opportunities to write, and there should be a forum or a guild for writing alone :3

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces