Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I have a question (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissShadowCat

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm
I am pretty new here and I was wondering what are the university points in Bump good for? Is there a university I haven't seen? Can they be traded for anything? Thank you ahead of time for the help. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 pm

If you go to the shop H. R. Wesley, there's a credit exchange. You can trade the credits in for caps and gowns, but there's not actually a university. It's basically just to get a few clothing items. Bachelors credits can be exchanged for Bachelors Cap and Gown, Masters Credits for the Masters Cap and Gown, etc etc.

The link to get to the exchange is below Edmund :3

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tangy_101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Thanks you helped me too. I was going to ask the same thing. I didn't know what to do with them either. Can you trade the credits with other players??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm
I would hold on to the credits. I think they may be more valuable in the future. wink  

_RI0SAN_

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:11 am

You can trade / sell / buy credits just like any other game items. They're not soulbound, so you're not obligated to keep them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 am
Daypaw

If you go to the shop H. R. Wesley, there's a credit exchange. You can trade the credits in for caps and gowns, but there's not actually a university. It's basically just to get a few clothing items. Bachelors credits can be exchanged for Bachelors Cap and Gown, Masters Credits for the Masters Cap and Gown, etc etc.

The link to get to the exchange is below Edmund :3

Thank you so much! biggrin  

MissShadowCat

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash