Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
For who I am.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twotinator

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:19 pm
I used to hate myself. I complained about how I looked; my hair, my eyes, my face, my waist.

But I've learned. I was looking in a mirror and realized that my eyes ren't the dull brown I always thought. They're a milk chocolate brown with stardust hazel at the edges. Now i love my eyes.

I found out about striaghteners and put a few blonde streaks in my ahair. Now it just takes a little bit of work in the morning. Now I love my hair.

I started using facewash. I realized God gave me facial features this way for a reason. My lips are a bit small for a reason, my nose a bit round, my cheeks are, well....cheeks. Now i love my face.

I've always been skinny. I just didn't think I was. I was almost anerexic at one point because of it. But I realized I'm actually underweight, even with arm and leg muscles from running, soccer, and volleyball.

The point is, i didn't understand that God thought I was beautiful and I thought I could never look the way I wanted. But that's not true. God made me this way and he thinks I'm to die for, and that's all that matters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm
if you think about it God made us in HIS image so when we say we are ugly we say he's ugly  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

CurlyMomo

Romantic Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:18 pm
What Yuri said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 pm
Mingan Honi
What Yuri said.
thanks for agreeing again  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:56 pm
God does make us in his image. Therefore, the way we look is never a mistake. Some people may say, "God made a mistake with me...why am I like this...?" Which is not true. We should all be thankful for our perfections and imperfections.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games