R a n k : Genin
N i n j a - C l a s s : Weapon
N i n d o : Dream On
H e i g h t : 5'5
W e i g h t : 110lbs
O r i g i n a l - E y e C o l o r : Blue

x I m p o r t a n t - I n f o [ R e m e m b e r ]

B l o o d l i n e : Uchiha Clan
User ImageI n f o : The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This Doujutsu [ Eye Skill ] gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast Jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon [ Fire Element ] Jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.

C h a k r a - C o l o r : Silver
C h a k r a - E l e m e n t : Katon - Fire // Raiton - Lightning // Suiton - Water // Doton - Earth // Fuuton - Wind

B a t t l e - S t r e n g t h : Tactics, thinking ahead at times.
B a t t l e - W e a k n e s s : Over reacting to small details

F i g h t s - W o n :
F i g h t s - L o s t :

- S h i n o b i - S p e c i a l - S k i l l s -

- Tactics & Deadly Combo's
- Supreme Swordsmanship
- Quick Movement & Foot Work

P e r s o n a l i t y & B a c k g r o u n d : Zex Uchiha is a leaf born shinobi and considered the most mature and aloof for his age. He supposedly has an IQ of 250 and often serves as the voice of reason in the group as a counter-balance. Some would say he is a pessimistic and nihilistic, yet precociously intelligent 16-year-old who recognizes and detests the absurdities of the society in which he lives. A self-described revolutionary, his cynicism touches on subjects such as politics, religion, the media, businesses and corporations, and culture. Tending to be cantankerous in both manner and speech, Rowen has demonstrated a depth of understanding that would seem to belie his young age.

Zex comes from a very traditional Japanese family, in which the women hold the power. He has a father who is a police officer, a mother, grandmother, grandfather, older sister Yayoi, and younger sister Satsuki. Satsuki is the most "normal" of the Uchiha family and doesn't use proper Japanese language like her siblings. His Parents says he carries the virtue Chi (Wisdom). Zex fights with a nodachi, a Japanese broadsword. A family artifact, this blade allows Zex to carry different elements throughtout the blade. It was a gift from his father, when it was said who would become Genin. Always protective, Zex makes sure the blade is always clean and polish. There is an interesting little story about Zex and it seems that he was vice-president of the Kendo club at his school and the president later on.

xxxxx S u m m o n i n g - I n f o [ M a n i f e s t ]
User Image
S u m m o n i n g - T y p e : --
B o s s - S u m m o n i n g : --

xxxxx E q u i p m e n t - I n f o [ F i g h t ]

H e a d b a n d - L o c a t i o n : Forehead
H e a d b a n d - S t y l e : Custom
H e a d b a n d - C o l o r : Silver
F l a c k - J a c k e t - S t y l e : Slim & Underneath Shirt
F l a k - J a c k e t - C o l o r : Black

S m o k e - G r e n a d e : Twenty [ 20 ]
M a k i b i s h i : Twenty [ 20 ]
S h u r i k e n : Twenty [ 20 ]
L i g h t - B o m b : Twenty [ 20 ]

W e a p o n - C l a s s : Katana - Nodachi
W e a p o n - N a m e : Furea-Enbu (Flare Waltz)
W e a p o n - R a n g e : 4.1 feet [ 124.97 Cm ] to 10 meters
A c c e s s o r i e s :
B a s i c - I n f o : The nodachi (野太刀) refers to a large Japanese sword. The characters (kanji) which are read "nodachi" mean "field sword". However, some have suggested that the meaning of "nodachi" closer approximates ōdachi (大太刀), or "large tachi". A confusion between the terms has nearly synonymized "nodachi" with the very large "ōodachi". Thus, while the original use of the term may have been to refer to any type of long battlefield sword (daito) such as a tachi, it currently is misapplied to any type of oversized Japanese sword.
The blades have the same general appearance and design of a tachi though they were significantly longer. The nodachi was carried by foot soldiers and was designed as a weapon for war versus cavalry and open field engagements. Nodachi were generally used on open battlefields as their length made their use indoors or close quarters difficult. They were an effective weapon against cavalry, though they were not commonly used. Nodachi were infrequently used for several reasons:
• The blade was more difficult to forge compared to a normal-sized sword
• The nodachi required greater strength to properly wield
• Weapons such as the naginata or nagamaki were arguably more effective for the same role on the battlefield.

S p e c i a l - A b i l i t i e s : This nodachi is said to have unity of all 5 normal elements. Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, and Lightning can each be channel throughout the blade. In its normal form, the blade appers to have the lenght of a katana. Meaning yes it does have a alternate form, which is its Awaken Form (Picture To The Right). The sword then takes its true size and shape, increasing up to 4.1 feet total. It's design is mystical, as the blade is consume in flames towards its inner lining. However it does have its metal outer edge, as if them flames are being held captive. Oddly enough, in its awaken form the blade cause still access other elements like normal. Whith this very Nodachi given to him by his father, Zexus has created five new jutsu of his own. His favorite is called Rai Ko Zan (Lightning Strike), as thunder clouds gather appear where ever he is located. When the timing is right, Zex with raise his sword into the air, calling down a bolt of lightning. This is all simply a genjutsu from the beginning, however it would be hard to tell till the end. As the lightning strike down, blocking a passage between, a large amount of raiton energy gathers to his sword, and despite the name it's sometimes used as a thrust attack. It can also manifest as a burst of energy beams. Zexsu will pass right through the bolt of lightning, which was a cover up to take down his enemy.

xxxxx T e c h n i q u e - L i s t [ M a s t e r ]
xxxxx[ † ] - B l o o d l i n e - [ † ]xxxxx

___U c h i h a - T e c h n i q u e s
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi [ Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade ] - Rank - C
Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ] - Rank - C
Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique ] - Rank - C
Goukakyuu no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ] - Rank - C
Bunshin Bakuha [ Shadow Clone Explosion ] - Rank - B
Magen: Kyouten Chiten [ Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change ] - Rank - A

xxxxx[ † ] - N i n j u t s u - [ † ]xxxxx

___K a t o n [ F i r e ]

___S u t o n [ W a t e r ]

___F u u t o n [ W i n d ]

___R a i t o n [ L i g h t n i n g ]

___D o t o n [ E a r t h ]

User Image

xxxxx[ † ] - T a i j u t s u - [ † ]xxxxx

___ M u s e i - D a g e k i [ S i l e n t - S t r i k e ]
Stage One - Shii-Cho:
~The First Stance (Ishiki) - Rank D
~The Second Stance (Nishiki) - Rank D