9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm
General Information
Cursed Seal General Information Layout
Curse Seal User1/Testing1

Stage 1 Effects: Once in place the seal will grant the wearer the ability to access their real power. By releasing chakra, the seal becomes active and begins to forcibly pull out even more chakra. When the wearer releases the cursed seal to activate the extra chakra, they will lose their free will permanently over time, transforming the user into a slave.

Marks will extend along the body based on if the user is embracing or fighting the seal. The more they embrace, the more the marks from the cursed seal extend along the body. The main effects at this point are physical only, granding the user a rank higher in speed and justsu cause one rank less chakra. ((May have one more effect. Must be sent to VC and Captain for approlval)). If they use its power for too long the user will pass out unless they have trained . If they have obtained stage two, it will activate. (25 posts, 3 lines each to master)

Stage 2 Effects:The spread of the Level 2 power can come in one fashion: The drinking of the Seishingan drug, which places the individual into a near death state. By ingesting the drug, the enzyme infection will forceful spread and cause the body to die. However, the use of the Four Sounds barrier jutsu will reduce the side effect of the curse and allow the body time to adjust to the level of infection without the individual expiring. Once the body is able to handle the infection, the users Level 2 power will then be fully activated.

In this state the users form changes as the cursed mark consumes them. It is said to reflect their inner darkness. The seal will end up covering their entire body, the skin color will change and protrusions will begin to sprout from different parts of the body.Their speed and chakra reserves increase by one rank. ((May have one more effect. Must be sent to VC and Captain for approlval)) (Takes 10 Posts, at least 3 lines each to master)

~Rules~
-Cursed seals may not be directly duplicated from the show.
-All cursed seals effects must be approved by the Captain of the Guild and a VC.
-Cursed seals may not be had by demon hosts.
-To obtain the first stage of a cursed seal, you must be bitten. From there you must be left to die and escape the Lab where you will be placed. To obtain the second stage, you must have mastered the first stage, be given a pill that kills you by the Otosan, and then be sealed for five posts to prevent actual death.
-Cursed seals may only be given by the Otosan. (Leader of Sound)
-The Otosan can cause pain to those with unmastered/unactivated cursed seals while they are in the area.
-Use the format below to customize your cursed seal, then send it to a VC and the Captain.

[size=9][b][align=center]
Cursed Seal Name
Cursed Seal User/RP name[/align][/b]

[b][align=left]Stage 1 Extra Effect:[/align][/b]
[i](Duration Period)[/i]
[b][align=left]Stage 2 Extra Effect:[/align][/b]
[i](Duration Period)[/i][/size]

**When Finished Send to VC and Captain for approval then insert into general layout. Copy and Paste into profile along with a picture of your mark.**

((Look good? Thoughts on Changes, things that need to be changed?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm
I never cared for the dice rolling
it allows some lucky yet unskilled people to get away without a true trail.

-Cursed seals that are not trained cause the user to attack both friend and foe alike. They have no memory of their battles or actions unless having mastered the stage.

You guys should know that its not a demon, and if were sticking to the naruto base then this would not apply. I think we should go with the general naruto layout, the bite, the drug, and being locked away to die. Of course it would be rp out through it all.
It is important that someone does train nevertheless, just like I mention before, have steps they have to follow through.

That would conclude my opinion  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Sir Spooky

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm
I like the concept that Von is speaking about.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 am
Hm.... That can be done.

So merely the bite for stage 1 and being left to die.

Stage 2 would then require obtaining the pill that basically kills them while being sealed away to prevent their actual death.

Correct?  

IPhantomSilver

O.G. Elocutionist

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 am
I like Von's format, but untrained cursed mark users do not attack their own friends.
As seen when Sasuke woke up, he clearly asked Sakura who did that to her while the curse mark was activated. Which was right after he fought Orochimaru and obtained it.
There has been no proof that the curse mark causes excess hostility.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 am
Tempted Goddess
Hm.... That can be done.

So merely the bite for stage 1 and being left to die.

Stage 2 would then require obtaining the pill that basically kills them while being sealed away to prevent their actual death.

Correct?

As a form of control, the Sound ninja Orochimaru will place cursed seals on those he wishes to grant more power. Orochimaru developed the enzyme to create the cursed seal from a young man named Juugo who sought help from him. Juugo's body naturally entered into this "Level 1" and "Level 2" state, which caused him to lose control and enter a state of powerful blood lust. Orochimaru experimented with this ability and developed a way to grant this power to other normal ninja. Once the seal is placed on a ninja the chance of surviving is one in ten.

• Once in place the seal will grant the wearer the ability to access their real power. By releasing chakra, the seal becomes active and begins to forcibly pull out even more chakra. When the wearer releases the cursed seal to activate the extra chakra, they will lose their free will permanently over time, transforming the user into Orochimaru's slave.

• When a user first receives the cursed seal on their body, they are only able to access the "Level 1" power. With time the infection can spread and gain a "Level 2" power. The Level 2 form will dramatically increase the wearer's power. When initiated, the Level 2 power will also manifest physical changes in the wearer. The seal will end up covering their entire body, the skin color will change and protrusions will begin to sprout from different parts of the body. The changes inherent in the different forms resemble the changes undergone by Juugo as well.

(Can't access Level 2 without the drug, cant access the drug without the set training for level 1 done basically. Also to give you ideas Jazz about forms.)

• The spread of the Level 2 power can come in two fashions: 1) The natural spread of the infection over time. 2) The drinking of the Seishingan drug, which places the individual into a near death state. By ingesting the drug, the enzyme infection will forceful spread and cause the body to die. However, the use of the Four Sounds barrier jutsu will reduce the side effect of the curse and allow the body time to adjust to the level of infection without the individual expiring. Once the body is able to handle the infection, the users Level 2 power will then be fully activated.  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

IPhantomSilver

O.G. Elocutionist

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:39 pm
Thank you! I really appreciate all the input, and especially some of the information that you guys have been giving. This really isn't an area of expertise of mine, I know enough, but not everything in that regard.

Von: I'll keep that in mind as I redo the form. ^^ Thanks for the info!  
→ The Younger Plane // The Gates of Discord

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games