Full Name:Fausto De Falsetto
Nickname: Bag Head, Freak
Famous Shinobi Name:The Bag Ninja
Birthdate: Dec 28
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Race:German
Height:7'2 [when fully standing] 5'8 When in crouch
Weight: 137
Personality:Fausto has his very own way of thinking. He dislikes the average and likes to try new things constantly. His Nindo is to embrace the old but open arms to new. His creative mind is both loved and feared by many. His medical genius is also praised but his creative methods aren't exactly what people can find as comfortable. That is if they accept his new method he's not one to force it on people. He is committed to his patients believing if he dies but the patient lives operation was successful.

Personal Skill:An artistic mind calls for artistic creations. He's taken up clay works and art. His styles aren't very attractive to some unless they favor works like Picasso. He normally is very over dramatic with both his posture and his attitude. His voice can be very pleasing or very shrill and annoying.
Favorite Food: No ones ever seen the man eat but assuming he talks about dango a lot.
Favorite Drink:Milk
Least Favorite Food:Aged food such as wine or dried fruit.
Likes razz eople who love new things, Creative minds, kind people worth saving
Dislikes: Rude cold people, When it gets dark.
Hates:Really Dislikes the rain or wet conditions, Ignorant people who try to be bad asses by swearing every second.
Teaching principles: Don't get caught up by distractions, analyze your possibilities.

_____________[│║║█║▌][¢ σ м в α т - ∂ α т α]
Ninja-Class:Medical
Ninja-Type biggrin efensive Medic
Battle Stance:He often crouches to decrease a hit space while he uses his long lengthy flexible legs to move forward and back normally only stands in offensive of dodging cases. The stance tends to look a bit awkward but unique.
Village:Leaf
Shinobi Profession:Medical Shinobi/ Hokage's Assistant
Nindo:Embrace the old but open your arms to new.
Bloodline:N.A
Chakra Color:Silver or White
Chakra Element:
1.Futon

Battle Strength:Medical Nin Strengths. Has Superior flexibility which makes slow close ranged attacks difficult to land where they want. His weapon's tip alternates between supportive items. The two they become are a fan to increase futon and a parasol that carries over 215 pounds of weight that is equivalent to a parachute or glider if falling from a high distance. Over the last three years he's outfitted this weapon with the capability to return to its master if lost or thrown, the tip can now collapse and eject iron wire from it top using wind chakra to launch them forward and manipulate them like little javelins.

Battle Weakness: Medical Nin Weaknesses. Slow response to fast taijutsu. In their supportive states his weapon is almost entirely useless if the weapon itself is targeted. If the bag on his head is lost he often flees.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ѕ т α т ι ѕ т ι ¢ α ℓ - ∂ α т α]
¢ σ м ρ ℓ є т є ∂ - м ι ѕ ѕ ι σ η ѕ -
ѕ - я α η к : 0
α - я α η к : 2
в - я α η к : 16
¢ - я α η к : 32
∂ - я α η к : 44
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ω σ η : 19
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ℓ σ ѕ т : Fled:9 Lost:18

_____________[│║║█║▌][є q υ ι ρ - ∂ α т α ]
Headband Location:Arm Band
Headband Style:Straight
Headband Color:Blue/Black
Flak Jacket Style:Same as any other under coat
Flak Jacket Color:Blue
Weapon Class:Halberd/Scalpel like tip
Name of Weapon:Shifuto Shiruba~Shift Silver
Weapon Range:Close to Mid
Weapon Location:Strapped to back or in summoning scroll.
Summoning Type:Weapon
Boss Summoning:N/A

_____________[│║║█║▌][נ υ т ѕ υ - ∂ α т α]

Ninjutsu:
○ Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)

○ Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)

○ Kawarimi no Jutsu (Subsitution Jutsu)

○Name: Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken)

○ Name: Genjutsu: Kai (Genjutsu: Release)

○ Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)

○Name: Fūton: Reppūshō (Wind Style: Gale Palm)

Medical:
○Name: Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)

○Name: Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)

Genjutsu
○Name:Secret Technique biggrin evil's Door (Custom)
○Name:Secret Technique:Headless Confusion(Custom)

_____________[│║║█║▌][H i s t o r y - ∂ α т α]

Family:After discovering his parents were very ill he had left the leaf for three years to take care of them. After those three years he returned to the leaf his persona now more attached to his patients. Fausto had now become the only living heir to give birth to kin. He does not share this knowledge with anyone as of yet.

Background History: Fausto was originally born in a very small unknown hut in the mountains. From there he was raised. There came a day when he matured to age 5 and after a horrid bandit attack where he and his family were defenseless and seriously wounded he swore the path of a medical ninja. From there he trained until age 12. He wore a bag over his head in place of a ninja mask which hasn't changed since this day. He practiced wind oriented jutsu from his grandfather and from age 12 to 13 he and his grandfather migrated to Konoha. He participated in the academy and became a full fledged genin. More training under his master and grandfather he was sent on several missions that required his medical prowess. At age 13 he received his scalpel like weapon and although it was hard to use at first because of its length he eventually mastered it after failing his first chunnin exam. At age 17 he had become an intimidating 6'6 and had acquired enough training to be top of the class in his chunnin exam. At age 19 his grandfather died. After this tragedy Fausto trained even harder he even grew taller to become the best medical nin he could be. The Hokage found his spirit and passion and creative way of thinking very prosperous. He was the taken in by her and was trained under her in the Futon jutsu and medical jutsu by her other nin. He now serves as both a doctor and a reliant assistant after her replacement one passed away. People often ask him to apply for a Higher position but he would much rather be patient and wait until he gains more skill and strength. He tends to teach kids the importance of avoidance and fills in as a sub for the academy. Now age 29 and more skilled he returns to Konoha assisting the village in anyway he can... even when his assistance isn't needed.
Theme Song:Like a Surgeon~By Weird Al Yankovic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

_____________[│║║█║▌][ρ є я ѕ σ η α ℓ - ∂ α т α] User Image

Full Name:Anex Rosseiu (Last, First) ((Times Skipped))
Nickname:Ross
Famous Shinobi Name:The Twin Gales
Birthdate: Jan 16
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Race:Japanese
Height:6'1
Weight:137
Personality:Anex is a straight up lazy good for nothing piece of garbage. He only does something if it concerns his life or a pretty lady. Even the pretty ladies may not even get him to move. He spends mostly A.Practicing dance and kabuki or B.Sleeping. He has incredible potential with his great agility but he says he doesn't give a rats a** about almost anything. If the village was on fire he would probably help put it out then fall asleep while everyone's busy repairing the damages. He's far from emo but not entirely social its hard trying to compare with a person who sleeps through your conversation. He's brutally honest which gets him it a lot of trouble at times. He has unlimited potential but he does not use it and he's found no reason to he could possibly apply to be a anbuof jounin if actually decided to get serious about training. Even the Hokage sees this but complete lack of motivation makes him difficult to work with. So she doesn't want to give up on him. He may change if he finds the right teacher but hasn't in the last 6 years. However now that time has past his laziness has softened although he still carries the natural traits of a lazy man.
Personal Skill:Kabuki,Dance
Favorite Food:Takoyaki
Favorite Drink: Soft Drinks
Least Favorite Food:Tofu
Dislikes:Hunky dorey teachers, annoying people, and loud mouthed people.
Hates razz eople who think being a ninja is so cool.

Ninja-Class:Weapon
Ninja-Type:Wind-Oriented
Village:Leaf
Shinobi Profession:The always absent teacher
Nindo:Let the sleeping dog lye.
Bloodline:N/A
Chakra Color:White
Chakra Element:Wind

Battle Strength biggrin istanced fighting with incredible reflexes with moderate taijutsu.
Battle Weakness:easily distracted by a genjutsu,often does not fight at highest potential.

α - я α η к : 3
в - я α η к : 24
¢ - я α η к : 63
∂ - я α η к : 57
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ω σ η : 18
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ℓ σ ѕ т : 16 Fled:98

Headband Location:Head
Headband Style:Straight
Headband Color:He dyed it white.
Flak Jacket Style:Common split down the chest
Flak Jacket Color biggrin eep Blue
Weapon Class: Two Fans that can both grow incredibly large and produce massive winds when swung with full force.
Name of Weapon:Sloth and Diligence
Weapon Range: Close to mid
Weapon Location:the sides of the belt
Summoning Type:Weasel(Not useable)
Boss Summoning:N/A

Ninjutsu:
○ Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Wind Scythe Jutsu)
○ Fūton: Hanachiri Mai (Wind Release: Falling Petal Dance )
○ A Serenade of Flowers and Butterflies(A.K.A Hana to Chou no Serenade) ((Custom))
Taijutsu:
○Setting Sun, Rising Moon((Custom))
○Keikoku no Tsubasa(Wings of Beauty) ((Custom))

Genjutsu

Family:They honestly don't care about him anymore after having done nothing with his life.
Background History:Rosseiu as a child was actually quite bright with amazing talent. His parents had high hopes after he successfully graduated the academy. However, after that he gained a laziness complex. After getting his head band he honestly didn't care anymore. His teams would always suffer over the next 6 years people say that he's a curse upon their children making them destined for failure. Eventually they stopped placing him into teams at all. The Hokage still believes that there is talent there somewhere because of his brains and agility. Often the Hokage would watch him practice his Kabuki gracefully and with passion always wondering why he couldn't utilize his talents for something better. Taking him under her wing as the lazy a** assistant she wishes to bring out the best in him and release his inner talent which hasn't worked yet. However three years under the Hokage's teachings she had successfully got him to enter the chunnin exams. Passing with both grace and style his first try he was promoted. This however hasn't changed his personality much.
Theme Song:Don't Say Lazy

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 pm
[size=9][align=right][color=DarkCyan]Ever hear of let the sleeping dog lye? Yet people still wake it...[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/goku_boy6/Anji_Mito_wallpaper_by_5TidalTantru.jpg?t=1264568557[/img][/align]
[align=center][IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/NecroPlant/cooltext447572683.png[/IMG]
[/align]

[align=center][color=DarkCyan][/color][/align]

[color=black][align=left][size=9]Well; Don't bother trying, this ones already dead.[/size][/align][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:20 pm
I decided to get a little more serious in the last three years.

User Image

User Image

So let me dance.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:03 pm

_____________[│║║█║▌][ρ є я ѕ σ η α ℓ - ∂ α т α] User Image

Full Name:Moroto Senju
Nickname:What? Whatever you kids are into these day.
Famous Shinobi Name:Heavens Shell
Birthdate:12-28
Sexual Orientation:I'm to old for that s**t.
Race:Japanese
Height: 4'8 without shell 5'0 with shell
Weight:128lbs with shell 99lbs without shell
Personality:You see the things I'm doing and you think that I'm naive and fragile. I may be a bit senile but mind you I can whoop the lot of your young buns back to wherever your rears came from. Some say I should be replaced and maybe I should but till I find someone who deserves my position be you damned if you try to step in. Also Do not think because I'm blind I don't know what the hell your doing. Normally I'm not that cranky but I just lost my left sandal an Im infuriated.
Personal Skill:My Job Dag Nabbit!
Favorite Food:Good Ol Berries
Favorite Drink:Sake A.K.A Rice Wine all natural
Least Favorite Food:That artificial garbage.
Likes:Kind hearted people, devoted people, prepared people, turtles.
Dislikes razz eople who underestimate him,Temperamental, Boastful, and are cruel to nature or animals.
Hates:Anyone who hates themselves, or someone else, or anything in general.

Ninja-Class:Ninjutsu
Ninja-Type:Support
Village:Kusagakure
Shinobi Profession:Kage
Nindo:Ones love for themselves should never exceed the love for another.
Bloodline:Senju
Chakra Color: Foliage Green
Chakra Element:
1.Wood
2.Earth
3.Water
Battle Strength: Defense, Slow But Violent Attacks
Battle Weakness: No Medical capabilities whatsoever.

ѕ - я α η к : 12
α - я α η к : 64
в - я α η к : 157
¢ - я α η к : 204
∂ - я α η к : 301
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ω σ η : 49
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ℓ σ ѕ т : 12

Headband Location: Shell

Headband Style:Tied to my tree, which is on my shell
Headband Color:Olivine

Weapon Class:Hammer
Name of Weapon:Shell Hammer
Weapon Range:Mid
Weapon Location:Summoning Scroll
Summoning Type:Turtle
Boss Summoning:Great Swamp Turtle BoaBoa
Description:A simple spiked shell hammer that's tucked away for common use nothing special.

Ninjutsu:
○ Water Walking
○ Youth Jutsu(That thing Tsunade uses. Normally not used that much except in a serious fight)
Bringer-of-Darkness Crusher
Earth Release: Parish
Hokage-style Sixty-year-old Technique - Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-bringing Hands
Wood Release: Wood Binding Technique
Wood Release: Great Forest Technique
Wood Release: Binding Nest
Wood Release: Dense Woodland Wall
Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall]
Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland
Wood Release: Nature Creation
Wood Release: Wood Projectiles
Wood Release: Smashing Mallet
Wood Release: Impaling Roots
Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique/ And its Predeccessors
Wood Release: Wood Tendrils
○Doton: Doryudan (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet)
○Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Earth Flow River)
○Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu (Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique)
○Earth Release: Mud Body Technique
○Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu (Earth Release Antlion Technique)
○Doton: Ganban Kyu (Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin)
○Earth Release: Devouring Earth
○Doton: Doryūheki (Earth Release: Earth Style Wall )
○Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
○Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu (Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison ○Dome of Magnificent Nothingness )
○Suiton: Homatsu Rappa (Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave
○Suiton: Mizurappa (Water Style: Violent Water Wave )
○Suiton: Sui no hara (Water Style: Water Field)
○Suiton: Haran Banshō (Water Release: Stormy Blockade)
○Suiton: Hahonryu (Water Style: Ripping Torrent)
○Suiton: Mizuame Nabara (Water Style: Syrup Capture Field)

Taijutsu:
○ Simple Iron Fist
○ Dynamic Entry
Genjutsu
○Kagero (Mayfly)
○Shadow Clone Technique

Family:Niece who has been AWOL since her failure.
Background History: In his younger more youthful age he was a very agile and inspiring nin. He became blind after stabbing his own eyes at age 15 to avoid a lethal genjutsu in a time of desperation. He lived on for so long and fought on for so long he eventually became Kage once the old one passed away on mysterious circumstances mainly because he was the only solution to the crisis that was going on after said vanishing. He lost his position at age 32 to another Kusakage due to retirement. He trained solemnly and taught many over the multitude of years. Befriended a giant turtle, rescued damsels in distress, rescued by damsels not in distress. Although he was blind he was very insightful. Now as a senile old man the Kusakage again needed to be replaced so they selected someone many people would be familiar with. They chose Moroto for his... charms and leadership skills, even if he dozes off in the middle of meetings. He's lead and survived two wars in his life time and is ready for any war coming his way.
Theme Song:Shonen Heart

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:15 pm
"This Kusa Troopa..."

User Image

User Image

"Ain't fallin off no ledges."  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 pm
NecroPlant

_____________[│║║█║▌][ρ є я ѕ σ η α ℓ - ∂ α т α] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Name:Tohioro Rhgretz
Nickname:Oh How About Something Fun? No? Because Nicknames are cliche. If you do not have the intelligence nor the respect to refer to someone by their full name well then you gain no honors from me sir.
Famous Shinobi Name:
Birthdate:July 7 1993
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Race:I appear Japanese but by last name I have no decent of which. Therefor I will classify myself as an other.
Height: 6'2
Weight:128
Personality:I am a very stoic person. Don't blame, blame humanity. You may also blame heredity. I can be romantic if I wish to be and comedic when faced with adversity. I take combat most seriously and although I myself am not strong I make up for it by being exceptionally resourceful. Although I am stoic I am well rounded. Do not think of me as bland but lacking of initiative but far from lazy.
Personal Skill:I dabble in the art of writing aside of which is the exact opposite of my fighting style.
Favorite Food:I have no preferences
Favorite Drink:I have no preferences
Least Favorite Food:I'm not to fond of raw onion
Likes:I like various things. Some more than others. I personally enjoy people who dance. I say this mainly because I lack a sense of rhythm. I enjoy those who have high spirits for I am envious of their ignorance to their surroundings. Of course I like the opposite sex. However, not those that are haughty and are very materialistic. In other words shallow.
Dislikes:I have no personal dislikes. Only the common dislikes of the natural populace. Such as the disliking of murder or rape or slavery. Just to name a few.
Hates:My sense of morality is high. Humans are human and will often make mistakes. Those who are evil never chose to be that way. There is always a source that sparked the flame of darkness. Unless said person is inhuman such a thing should not exist to begin with.

Ninja-Class:Ninjutsu
Ninja-Type:Support
Village:Kusagakure
Shinobi Profession:Kage
Nindo:Ones love for themselves should never exceed the love for another.
Bloodline:Senju
Chakra Color: Foliage Green
Chakra Element:
1.Wood
2.Earth
3.Water
Battle Strength: Defense, Slow But Violent Attacks
Battle Weakness: No Medical capabilities whatsoever.

α - я α η к : 0
в - я α η к : 0
¢ - я α η к : 0
∂ - я α η к : 0
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ω σ η : 0
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ℓ σ ѕ т : 0

Headband Location:I sliced shorter its best said as an armband now.

Headband Style:Tied to my tree, which is on my shell
Headband Color:Olivine

Taijutsu Class:Spring Chi Style

Summoning Type:Eagle
Boss Summoning:Gavioulus The Monarch
Description:A large eagle with a beak that can penetrate even stone. It soars through the air majestically and bends the light to is majestic grace.

Ninjutsu:

Taijutsu:
+ Springs Ultimatum: Using the Incantation to focus chakra into the legs enhances their mobility which leads to increased speed which leads to increased propulsion upon striking a target.
-Incantation:I pray thee world who see my stride. Your talents I ask you to provide. The season which brings unto life. To end this bout of pain and strife.
+Winters Burden:Using the Incantation to focus energy into the legs enhances their muscularity. Upon striking a target with these legs will lead to great internal damage. The attacks are executed slowly but numerous.
-Incantation:I pray thee world who see my stride. Your talents I ask you to provide. The season which brings unto death. I gift you with my respects.
+Summers Infliction:
+Falls Consent:
+
+ The Serenity:
+
+Bending Willow:
+Thirsting Lilly:

Genjutsu

Family:Niece who has been AWOL since her failure.
Background History: In his younger more youthful age he was a very agile and inspiring nin. He became blind after stabbing his own eyes at age 15 to avoid a lethal genjutsu in a time of desperation. He lived on for so long and fought on for so long he eventually became Kage once the old one passed away on mysterious circumstances mainly because he was the only solution to the crisis that was going on after said vanishing. He lost his position at age 32 to another Kusakage due to retirement. He trained solemnly and taught many over the multitude of years. Befriended a giant turtle, rescued damsels in distress, rescued by damsels not in distress. Although he was blind he was very insightful. Now as a senile old man the Kusakage again needed to be replaced so they selected someone many people would be familiar with. They chose Moroto for his... charms and leadership skills, even if he dozes off in the middle of meetings. He's lead and survived two wars in his life time and is ready for any war coming his way.
Theme Song:Shonen Heart

→ The Echoes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff