Reply RP/Game
RP-Fantasy-Gothic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm
Just in case you don't know what gothic is; gothic is old style, most common character is vampires, angels and demons...(If you really want you can have modern stuff in, gothic's just what I love, but you're welcome to do anything!!)
Why I'm doing this? I just found out that the course I'm doing this year is part time, as in it's only 10hrs a week sweatdrop and I have nothing else to do!!
No real rules, just don't try to change what someone else says...

You can add anything anytime, but start off with a character page...Include anything you want...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:09 pm
Name: Zia

Personality: Loyal to those who earn her loyalty, cold to everyone else. If she's indifferent to you, take it as a sign of respect...
She's obsessive. If she wants something it is impossible to distract her (luckily she rarely cares about anything)
No emotion.

Life span: Immortal. She hates being immortal and before she realised she was she had tried to kill herself a few times.

Story: Nil...She doesn't really do anything unless one of the few people she cared about asked her to. Currently there's two living things she cares about. One was an assassin who killed her family, and the other is a little rat thing called Tibitz.  

Sain After Dark

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm
Name: Konohamaru (Named after character in Naruto)

Personality: Very hyper. See's everything in black and white. Kind. Loud. Stupid...at times...

Story: Thinks that his karate training makes him a ninja. (Yellow belt after two years of training...(Not very talented)) No schooling.

Minor character...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Name: Tibitz

Personality: Caring to one and one only. Loyal to the aforementioned one. Has as little to do with everything else as possible.

Story: Has the appearance of a rat, but is in fact a spirit sent to guide one of the few immortal beings on earth. Unlike its immortal charge, it can be killed, but will not die of age or sickness.  

Sain After Dark

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 pm
The wind blows through the cherry blossum trees and steals its sweet smell to come waft in the open window. Konohamaru sniffs. He rubs his nose and opens his eyes. He rubs them, determined to kill all the evil sleep that had attacked him during the night. A thin line of light comes through his open window from the weak sun.
He looks out his window. He blinks. He closes his eyes, rolls over and falls asleep...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 am
Tibitz snuffles in its nesting, trying to find that nut it'd hidden earlier. It had been waiting for years now. Many more years then rats can live. As it was living as a rat it had no sense of time. It may have been centuries of waiting, or it may have been five years. It had certainly been over four years. As it wasn't just a rat it could know human things. It had lived through two Olympic games that it knew of. There could easily have been others in between, but it didn't know of those.
What Tibitz was waiting for was the immortal Tibitz was on Earth to look after and guide. Immortals don't spend eternity on Earth very often. There were only two that were stranded here. They lost there guides, so they had no escape now.  

Sain After Dark

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am
Hey! I'm Konohamaru! I'm going to become a ninja when I grow up!
I'm ten years old and whenever I'm not at school I'm trying up my ninja skills! ninja
My sensei for karate is alright, but he's kinda mean sweatdrop
Today I'm going to meet my parents friend who's a black belt and is looking for an apprentice! I'm so going to be picked 3nodding  
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games