Reply Community Lounge
Illnesses Of The Year. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:48 pm
I'm currently hit with some nasty bug. I had hoped I missed it because my kids all had it 2 days ago.

All the kids were vomiting everything back up. I was a bit scared because liquids were coming up too. Guin and Dante had me scared that night because they would puke every half hour or so and Dante has a habit of rolling over to his back when being ill, Guin would have this horrid look of pain on her face.

Well it hit me. I've been pretty much out of commission today. I've only now been able to keep foods down. Gingerale was my bestest friend today!

So ATG, how have you been fairing with the season of illness?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 pm
O_o
Last year I had strep throat, the year before I had stomach flu, the year before I had... something else... probably stomach flu again.  

ScottyShip

Dapper Prophet

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:08 pm
"In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny...

I actually don't get too terribly sick often, most of the time it's just a headache. Sometimes, I get a mild, random case of nausea, but nothing major. Though a few months ago, I got such a bad headache that the pain itself made me nauseous, and I was throwing up for days. Not pleasant, and also very odd.

...and each regret and each good-bye, was a mistake too great to hide"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm
That was probably a migraine Rol. I've had that a few times.... Not fun!  

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 pm
"In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny...

It is possible, but it felt like one of my normal headaches, which are caused by sinus pressure. Lucky me, having a hole in my sinuses... It felt like my eyeballs were slowly being pushed out of my skull from the inside confused

...and each regret and each good-bye, was a mistake too great to hide"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm
I don't usually get sick, either. But I have allergies, and I used to get nearly daily migraines when I was younger. Now I only get them every couple of months.  

pickle relish

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:04 pm
Haven't been sick since a cold last March! *knocks on wood*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm
Not too long ago I caught a pretty bad flu- no it wasn't swine. I felt so completely unfocused and dizzy... I remember one morning I woke up with dark vision and my ears were so stuffed up I couldn't balance properly. At the same time, I got a pretty bad sore throat, and I would throw up a lot of bile. It was very unpleasant... probably one of- if not the worst- things I've caught. Glad I got better.

penned ignorance

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 am
I hate being sick! I'm one of those people who vomits and it comes out their nose. That burns! Then you're sitting there for a few hours trying to get all that vomit out of your nasal cavity.... BLACH! I've developed something else while vomiting.... choking on it! First time it happened it scared the s**t out of me! "Great. Death by vomit... What a way to go!". I will do anything in my power to NOT vomit.

I can deal with all other of illnesses except vomiting!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 am
I get sick all the time. -_- Right now I have the sniffles. Not so bad. I get sick a lot, but it's usually pretty mild. Occasionally it's bad. A while back, oh, maybe a month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling horribly sick, went upstairs and vomited in the toilet, went to the kitchen and got a huge bowl to put next to my bed in case I vomited, ate some marshmellows, then went back to sleep after vomiting in the bowl once more. I felt perfectly fine in the morning, though. That's the first time in 5 years or so that I've vomited. Vomiting isn't that bad for me. I don't particularly like it or anything, but as long as I'm not throwing up bile, then it's tolerable.  

Kerrigan_dragon

TeaTimeDesserts

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 am
I have a weak immune system, so I'm just waiting to catch something. I also get the worse migranes ever. Those are bad enough for me. I actually caught something on Thanksgiving but it wasn't too bad.

It's the waiting to see what it is I get that's killing me crying

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 am
I had the flu.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm
ehhh... i was sick right before sean went home. gonk not cool. i was hacking and coughing and blowing my nose like a foghorn for days. and then i caught it again about a week later, haha.

i'm not exactly super careful with preventing illness and staying in bed when i'm super sick, but i think my body and immune system are better off for it ^^

illness-magnet-girl, AWAY!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm
8D My immune system is pretty awesome. I get sick maybe once or twice a year (and it's usually nothing contagious like the flu or whatever) *knocks on wood*. Other than that, I have the usual annoying allergies and a migraine every so often.  

invisible-weirdo

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm
Just allergies so far. Whoo! cool  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items