Welcome to Gaia! ::

The New Age Connection

Back to Guilds

A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply The Connection
When did you first discover your psychic ability?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you discover you were psychic
  Birth
  Near death
  Just showed up
  Other
View Results

sledgebeth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 am
Some of you had gotten it at birth, some of you in a near death experience, and some of you, your powers just showed up. So tell us, how, and when did you discover you were psychic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 am
It just kind of appeared one day. One day, I was just plain old me, the next day I started hearing spirits on the wind. 4laugh
Granted, it disappeared just as suddenly too, but oh well... sad

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200

wild rain fox

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm
Always been psychic and telepathic/ empath. My abilities tend to switch around and change strength all the time. On very rare occasions I am telekinetic. Recently some ability over electronic stuff. That came from sending jolts into the computer to make the internet connection go faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:37 pm
I guess I was born this way... I've always been an empath, but for a long time I didn't know it had a name... sweatdrop  

Spellbound Blasphemy

arslflargax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 pm
My abilities started showing up about December. I started to sense energies and see auras when it was dark (if it's not dark, I can only see auras with my 3rd eye). I also started seeing and talking to spirits.
Clairaudience and empathy popped up a couple months ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 am
I was born with my abilities. I didn't necessarily realize that not everyone else had them too until I was in elementary school. Most of my gifts I didn't know the names of until I was a bit older than that. I first ran across the term empath when I was in high school and clairsentient as well as clairaudience when I was in college. I had always had the gifts, I simply didn't have names for them. I did know the terms clairvoyant and psychic though those are my less dominant gifts.  

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:47 pm
when i was five but they were repressed.. i was raised a christan and thru bible skool i belive them to be evil but they came back after highskool when i had a better grasp on the world and religions..they still flux in strngth tho.. depending on how im doing...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 pm
i think its becuase gifted ppl are more open therefore more susceptable to negtive energy which drains your strength..  

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items