Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Holy Venezuela Batman!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?what kind of penguin am i¿
  the sweetest
  the strangest
  a humboldt pengy
  an emporor pengy
View Results

Lineriku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 pm
wow, i'd never thought id be writing one of these threads but here i am, months after, and you guys finally put up my guild pic from the contest!.....how long has that been up there¿

i just got here so i havent bothered to read any of the forums yet...........changed my avi to something more comfortable and familiar real quick...........i see gaia has changed a bit, so have i
I GOT A NEW TABLET!!!!!

my god it is so sexy, despite it being the cheap $70 bamboo tablet it still gets the job done.........i got it recently so i dont have much practice with it, so im taking suggestions and might actually open up an avi art shop somewhere

discuss??
-talk about things youd like me to draw
-itd be so crazy if anyone remembers me so say hi
-the movies 'Kick-a**' and 'Clash of the Titans'  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:12 am
new tablet? Sweet man. Also yes clash of the titans is going to be the poo. Well I hope it will be the poo.  

angel_half82
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:39 am
of course it will be the poo, until we finally watch it and everyone thinks 'it was alright'...........i needed a paper towel after seeing the new kraken, those few seconds when Liam Neeson said 'release the kraken', longest three seconds of my life...............damn neeson  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games