Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:01 pm
I don't get scared anymore because I trust in God and I know that he will always take care of me. Of course I know I'm not invincible, bad things can happen to me, but why be afraid of e.g. drowning? If that's supposed to happen to you then there's nothing you can do about it. Now that I have more faith there's no point in worrying. I pray and hope that God will take care of us and I remember that what happens is supposed to happen.

Today there was a situation at school where a lot of people were afraid but I wasn't worried. Somehow, I knew we would be safe. At the end of it all, there was no danger in the first place. ^^

It reminded me of my favorite part of Matthew(?) when Jesus and the disciples were on a boat and like He fell asleep and they all started freaking out and woke him up and He was just like 'Why should you be scared when I'm here?' (obviously I'm paraphrasing).

Have you ever been scared? And then comforted knowing God is there for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Scared, yeah. Though it hasn't been as much since I've accepted Jesus. When I do get scared about something, that's when I start talking to God and then I'm usually comforted knowing that whatever might or will happen, God allowed it, therefore He is in control and if I might die physically, I will spend the rest of my time with God.  

WoodSorrelWitch

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 pm
yeah. that's just how I feel smile
I'm so much happier now  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 pm
well i know i am not supposed to be afraid but i still fear sometimes. Recently i have become less afraid of things because 365 times in the Bible God has said not to fear.  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

Jinxy--Winxie

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:37 pm
I still have fear within me, but who doesn't?
The only reason I ever fear is if I'm afraid that I'll die before I can even live.

I just think of my favorite verse when I'm feeling down and pitying myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Jinxier
The only reason I ever fear is if I'm afraid that I'll die before I can even live.

which verse is that?  

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 am
Jinxier

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Why are you afraid to die? Your worldly body will pass and getting to experience this life is nothing without preforming God's will. If you truly believe your saved, wouldn't you accept that if you died then you will be with your Father in heaven?

That doesn't mean be stupid and reckless or not care about life, but I'm not afraid to die because I know who I'll be with and how much BETTER I will be once I'm with our Maker. I take care of myself and I don't do reckless things. I a have peace in my heart about life and death that comes only from knowing I'm saved.

So if you feel scared to die, then just think, why am I so scared if where I'm going is better than anything I could ever imagine here on earth?

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:49 pm
Of course I been scared. I have felt hurt, depressed, and abandoned sometimes too but then I remember God is alway there to confort, love us, and help us get through the hard times.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items