Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Can't find your topics? Check the subforums please... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost your thread?
No...but thanks for asking...
32%
 32%  [ 100 ]
Yes...where is it??? T_T
14%
 14%  [ 44 ]
Gold...I'm just nosey...hee hee
53%
 53%  [ 167 ]
Total Votes : 311

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:20 am
Hey all! I just want to post a reminder here. Please read the Rules and Regulations before posting. It seems people are starting to forget and the mods are doing a lot of housecleaning lately and moving them into their proper subforums.

Please, before posting anything, take a quick scan of the subforums here and see if maybe your topic might be better suited to one of those areas. This will save you from posting and asking later where your thread disappeared to. Chances are, it wasn't deleted, but just put in its proper home.

Thanks for reading. If you haven't read the rules and regs, PLEASE, do read those first. Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:14 pm
Starting now... The mods will post what they have moved and where they moved it to. Post lots, but please remember where they are supposed to go. We'd like to keep it neat and semi-organized for everyone. This also ensures that our cool little subforums get used. 3nodding Thanks for helping out. heart

50 lashes to offenders! scream

Just kidding... rofl  

IMWanderling

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:15 pm
Oh... nevermind..
I moved salvageboy's fushiugi anime topic into the japanamania sub folder  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:15 pm
I just moved Will's 20K Lotto to the Gold Maker's subforum. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:16 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
What the heck... where did everything go? It SAYS there's 7 replies... (blames it on the layout ><)

Sorry...was me deleting old posts and starting it new. My fault. sweatdrop I thought we'd start it tabula rasa. Heh Heh... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:17 pm
IMWanderling
Kinta_Wolfe
What the heck... where did everything go? It SAYS there's 7 replies... (blames it on the layout ><)

Sorry...was me deleting old posts and starting it new. My fault. sweatdrop I thought we'd start it tabula rasa. Heh Heh... wink
No problems... you only confused the easily confused  

Kinta the Skank

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:21 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Oh... nevermind..
I moved salvageboy's fushiugi anime topic into the japanamania sub folder
Edit - I deleted salvageboy's topic after it got there, seeing as how there was a topic already going on the exact same thing 3nodding  
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff