Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
There is...something very heavy on my heart...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saphiragale

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 pm
My father is the closet person to me right now. Me (and my brother) are Christians...But my father is not....(this is were I start studdering and sobbing a little)... This pains my heart so much! There have been so many restless nights thinking about it. My father is...prideful... and won't humble himself before the LORD sincerly....and I don't think he will...ever...just the thought of losing him by some unexpected event would kill my heart. The thought of not having him physically here...but...spiritualy...gone forever...I can't deal with. I have become restless and doubtful,but I know whatever GOD decides to do with him...He is still just in doing so.

so after my long drawn out story I ask that you would pray for God to work in his heart and mine. To give me strength...even if things don't go well.
LORD Be With You All
Forever  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:27 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

The best thing you can do for your Father is Pray for him constantly. but that's only if talking with him isn't working. Does he know of how your heart aches for his salvation? Has he seen a sincere change in your life since you're coming to Christ (if you've not been a christian all your life). Has your father gone to church with you?

Pray for the lord to soften your father's heart so he can hear the message of his word. And that he will one day, before it's too late, realize that he truly needs Jesus!

I will pray for your father and for the easing of your troubled heart/mind!

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 pm
Continue to pray; know that God has his reasons for everything. However things turn out, it will be for the best.

It sounds like you love your father very much. I'm sure he loves you too; even if he doesn't love God. Remember this: if he can't listen to God right now, at least he can listen to you. Tell him about your relationship with God, and what He has done in your life, and about His love for us. He, God willing, will be able to take your story seriously.

God bless you for loving your father so much, and for being so concerned about him; and your faith in spite of your father's disagreement... I hope everything turns out well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 am
faithful quenga

The best thing you can do for your Father is Pray for him constantly. but that's only if talking with him isn't working. Does he know of how your heart aches for his salvation? Has he seen a sincere change in your life since you're coming to Christ (if you've not been a christian all your life). Has your father gone to church with you?

Pray for the lord to soften your father's heart so he can hear the message of his word. And that he will one day, before it's too late, realize that he truly needs Jesus!

I will pray for your father and for the easing of your troubled heart/mind!

My father and I go to separate churches...which makes things difficult. He refuses to come with me to church. I am so thankful that is is completly aware of GOD and his existance. My father know God is here but won't grow spiritualy in Him.  

saphiragale

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am
Live strong, Ill be praying for him >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:57 pm
Is there still hope? for...him and the rest od my family?  

saphiragale

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm
i will pray  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm
Pray for him and wish him well. I'll pray for good life within him.  

ll nguyen ll

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 pm
saphiragale

Until their dying breath there will always be hope. Never give up on them!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 am
saphiragale
My father is the closet person to me right now. Me (and my brother) are Christians...But my father is not....(this is were I start studdering and sobbing a little)... This pains my heart so much! There have been so many restless nights thinking about it. My father is...prideful... and won't humble himself before the LORD sincerly....and I don't think he will...ever...just the thought of losing him by some unexpected event would kill my heart. The thought of not having him physically here...but...spiritualy...gone forever...I can't deal with. I have become restless and doubtful,but I know whatever GOD decides to do with him...He is still just in doing so.

so after my long drawn out story I ask that you would pray for God to work in his heart and mine. To give me strength...even if things don't go well.
LORD Be With You All
Forever

My father is the same way, so i understand the way you feel. I will be praying for you all.  

Seal of Solomon

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:37 am
AWW!!
I will fast for you and your father v.v

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:53 am
saphiragale

There is always hope, i know its hard sometimes but dont lose faith  

Seal of Solomon

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces