PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"Good just means not completely evil"

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Selena
nicknames - Sel. And Laures calls her 'Lena
temper - clever
her friends - Suichii, Scarlet, Claude, Istas, Candy Hearts, Hoshi, Ivory, Rockcandy, ROckstar, Laures, Adela, Kanani, Lurnu, Abeloc, Edel, Danae.
her enemies - Glissando, Alister Shields, Glitch.
her mate - Suichii
her children - Rocket, Nerissa
her siblings - adopted brother Rockstar.
other family- 'nephew' Hoshi, 'nephew' Rockcandy, 'nephew' Ivory, brother in law Claude, sister in law Istas, brother in law Sweetpea, mother in law Scarlet, nephew Chevalier , niece Nadia, nephew Lafayette

her past - Selena first came to the lands of Soquili as a starving, worn out foal. She had dropped to her knees in complete exhaustion and would have quickly died if not for Anope, her guardian two-legger. Anope raised and cared for Selena, loving her as her own child. However, as soon as Selena grew into a young mare she let. Back into the dark world to travel and find her place. But Selena promised Anope she would return home.
Selena had left to return back to her home lands. To find out what had happened in her early childhood. Her only memory of the night was seeing her mother laying in the grass, bleeding. She had told selena to run, and so she did. She had also been perused by the murders of her parents and siblings. She had run all night, and all day. Never really understanding why she had kept running, but she did. Even when she was no longer being hunted she ran, ran from the memories of the mother she never knew and her killed family. She ran so far as to come to the lands of Soquili, and once there she collapsed and was found by Anope.

However her travels to her homeland were detoured by being captured. A band of thugs that called themselves Team Rocket had captured her and kept her as their prisoner. They soon learned, the hard way, she was not one to be imprisoned and she joined their ranks. With them she completed missions, explored new territory, planned ambushes, stole goods, cracked and created codes, even made large scale assassinations. Selena quickly climbed their ranks and learned many things from them. She was respected by all and admired for her speed and cleverness. However, she left Team Rocket, which had become much bigger than just a group of thugs by this time, and returned to the lands of Soquili. Fulfilling her promise to Anope.

personality - Selena is mysterious. She has had a hard past, and that has made her judging, clever, strong, in mind and body, and of course, a bit unfriendly. She has a hard time opening her thick shell to others, and then results in few friends. She has an even harder time trusting people. But deep in her heart, she can be gentle. She can be loving. But she rarely lets that side show. It is too vulnerable and raw in her opinion. But deep down, she has always longed to be a mother. To be a friend. And when she opens that side of her to others, she is someone else. But that is not her only hidden side. She also has a killing, tracking side to her. All the years spent relying on her instincts and her strength, speed, and intelligence have created a part of her mind that can track anything, or anyone, and injure, or kill. Both sides are well hidden, and even Selena is afraid to show either in these lands.

breedings -
breeding 1 - Suichii 8D
breeding 2 - Suichii
breeding 3 - Suichii

what is she looking for? - sparring buddies, a few people to pick a fight with, enemies, few more people to interact with.

her range - Selena usually can be found in the heart of the forests, the more shaded areas. Her favorite area to explore is the mountain range [at night]. She can also be found in the plains or the desert. [only on a very cloudy day/night] map

p.l.o.t.s

A few ideas... -

a] Travel/adventure. Whomever chooses this plot can be expecting danger, excitement, scratches and bruises, not coming home for a few suns, and maybe even treasure. Any ideas for an adventure are welcome! The only necessity is some guts!

b] Sparing. Selena trained daily in Team Rocket. During the day, night, rain or shine. She always trained, her body as well as her mind. And having become so used to and fond to sparing and this training, it has become a habit. But hitting trees and jumping over logs can only carry you so far, so she is hoping to find some strong Soquili that are willing to spare and train with her. Even teach her a technique or two. Im not looking for any real fights, or death.

c] Girl friends. Selena is about as far from girly-girl as you can get. But even with that, she still enjoys the company of mares...some mares....Selena knows mostly men, and she needs some female friendship. Got a mare that will not annoy the snot out of Sel? Well sign her up!

d] Adoption. Selena has just had her first batch of kiddies, and she is excited and very scared. But she has always been caring, loving, and motherly on the inside. Only now is it truly revealed. Even though she has her own family now, she would never hesitate to adopt a stray. Ever.

e] Fight is on. Selena is stealthy, fast, and strong. She is usually very level headed when it comes to interacting with the unfriendly or even possibly violent Soquili. But if she gets pissed off, she is a bull-headed, reckless, deadly fighter. Any Skin Walkers, Kalonas, or just Soquili willing to have a few battles with Sel? [the use of rolling dice will be used to determine damage and such]

f] Savior. Seeing, and saving a soquili [foal or adult] in terrible danger only to find that it started to cling to her. This is a very character development RP because she would have to decide which side of her [the dark side, or the sweet motherly side] is dominant enough to make decisions about the creature she had saved.

g] Returning to the Burnt Home. Team Rocket was the gang Selena had been able to call home during her teenhood and young adult years. they were the ones that raised her and made her who she is now. She left them with little advance notice and just disappeared into the night - a skill she was famous for when in their ranks. And her thoughts, although mostly revolving around her real, blood family now, can slip up and thing of Team Rocket now and again. Selena finally decided to return to the headquarters of the gang. Perhaps on the way she would find another Team Rocket, Pokemon, or any other Team themed Soquili to accompany her. [if not, will be self-rp]

h]Murder. Selena's entire family was murdered on the night she come out of the birth basket. She never knew why or who, and she never knew any of her family. She doesn't even know her mother's name, or what her own real name was. If any Soquili would like to take the roll of the murder, or just someone who knew about it, i think it would turn very interesting.

i] Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Sel or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Selena's personality very well, or does not really click with her life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

"Those who danced were once thought insane by those who did not hear the music."

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Rockstar
nickname - Rock, Star, The jerk who sings. [my personal favorite x'D]
temper - obnoxious
his friends - Candy Hearts, Khajag, Abeloc, Suichii, Selena, Nerissa, Rocket, Stripe, Winter, Cabriole, Linnie, Telnara.
his enemies - none [he has some haters XD]
his crush - Adela
his children - Ivory, Hoshi, Rockcandy.
his siblings - Adopted sister Selena.
other family - Rutherford [father] And Elisa [mother] both deceased
received - Sweeny revoked all rights to me. <3

his past - Rockstar came from a herd of Soquili that lived amongst two-leggers. His father was a parade horse while her mother, the beauty she was, was a show horse. Both of them raised him to appreciate the world and take every opportunity in life to become the best he could. They taught him to sing, to run and how to learn from everything around him. He left his herd as a teenager and stumbled upon the land of Soquili.
Bumping into Suichii and finding his was to Selena through him, he decided to live with her for the time being.

Living and exploring his new homelands until he reached young adulthood, perfectly content with his life and song. Meeting Candy Hearts changed that though and he found a happiness he didn't even know existed until her. They puppy love blossomed into something real when the baskets arrived. They seemed the happiest family on the face of the world. Being young, inexperienced, and irresponsible he began to leave all his parental duties to Candy and wandered off exploring. This left a large wound not only on Candy's heart, but on the young hearts of his three sons.

When he returned from one of his longer journeys, he was run out of the family and told never to return. His mistakes had torn them all apart and permanently scared each person around them. Spending two dark weeks treading the lands without hope or reason to live, he bumped into his very best friend Adela. She tried his best to heal him both physically and mentally. And as they slowly spent their time together, Rock found he had emotions for her. true love, unlike what he had felt for Candy. Now he hopes to be able to heal his family, apologizing and learning from his mistakes. He wants to move on with as few regrets as possible.

personality - Rockstar loves to sing and spends almost all his time doing it. Singing, writing songs, poems, or just whistling or humming! Rock is an extremely friendly and go-lucky fellow and adores making new friends. And if they like to sing, its a big bonus! Though, he does get on some nerves with his constant noise and smile. Unfortunately, Rock tends to be quite oblivious to the difference between enjoy his songs and wanting him to stop.

what is he looking for? - Rock is just looking for a few more friends, or overall interesting characters.
breedings -
breeding 1 - Candy Hearts
breeding 2 - Addy
breeding 3 - Addy

his range - Rock likes to run around and sing in the fields and the forests mostly. But he can also be found in the village or on the beach! map

p.l.o.t.s

a]Sing to me. Rockstar loves to sing. Most find his singing annoying. So he has few friends. But he is a very friendly Soquili! So I think he needs some more friends. And friends that can sing. Any breed, any temper. They could teach each other different songs and different techniques of singing. We just want notes and happiness floating around! <3 [there will never be enough singing friends for Rock ^^;]

b] Male Companions. Just some stallions to be-friend to silly boyo.

c]Night and day Parade. Rockstar's father was a parade horse, and thus, Rock has learned many things from watching, talking and being with him. His father was the one who taught him to sing and taught him upbeat, happy songs. Rockstar developed the same love of parades as his father possessed. And now he wants to show everyone, and get Soquili involved in the festivities. He wishes to start and organize a festival that celebrates the last night of summer, and the first day of fall. He needs horses that are willing to help. Soquili that can sing, two leggers that could play, and animals that could watch! Get ready for fun, food, and fast paced music.

d]Deeper Plots. Rock has love, he has kids, as well as perfect stats. But there is always a new plot to think of. Have any ideas for big or complex plots and RP? i am more than happy to lend an ear.

e]Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Rock or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Rockstar's personality very well, or does not really click with his life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

User Image

"All of reality is a dream.
And the dream is reality."

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Monoceros
nickname - Ceros
temper - discreet
his friends - Rupali, Nokomis, Forest, Selena, Danae, Edel, Amitola, Mindy.
his enemies - none
his mate - Nokomis
his children - none yet
his siblings - his late sister Starla, and his younger brother Orion.
other family - unknown
received - Radar was kind enough to give me co-ownie rights to him! <3

his past -
Monoceros is from a large desert tribe of nomads. They call themselves "The Followers of the Star" and they spend their full year following the North star through the desert. They are very spirited and gentle. They are very different from other Soquili. Ever member of the herd has a mane of cloud, glowing eyes and hooves, also, every member is a Unicorn. Pure and devoted, holding the tail of the lion proudly. However, only very important members of the herd have their cloud manes adorn with stars and the moon. Ceros was to be the next chief and that is why his mane is so decorated.

Though one sand storm would not stand for it. It was strong and come out of the blue; leaving the nerd and Ceros surprised and separated. Even with his skills honed over the years to be able to survive sand storms and traverse the Desert of Illusions, the stallion was unable to find his herd again.
After a few days, he found his way to the Soquili lands. Green, lush, mysterious and completely alien to him he began to explore. Feeding his child-like curiosity by meeting new friends, seeing new things, but most of all being able to accept his new life.
personality - He is thoughtful and polite, thinking before jumping, or doing anything else. A gentleman to the core. Though his lips and emotions tend to be shut in. He doesn't get close to anyone; not emotionally that is. He doesn't share his deeper thoughts with many if any at all, and his real trust is hard to earn. Just as he is not quick to trust his life with just anyone.
Thus he doesn't have many 'close' friends, not to mention affections.

He is a hard puzzle, and whom ever can start solving him, and successfully does so, will not only earn his respect and trust, but something much more binding.

what is he looking for? - Friendship, stargazers, fellow travelers, all types of species.
breedings -
breeding 1 - open OOC breeding
breeding 2 - Nokomis
breeding 3 - Nokomis
I may have found someone PERFECT for him <3 i did biggrin

his range - Ceros can usually be found in the forests or mountains. Where he roams around, for hours on end, engrossed in nature. At night he stargazes out in the fields or clearings. Even roams around the desert, searching for a way back to his herd.
map

p.l.o.t.s

a] Everyone. Ceros wants to meet any and every breed these lands have to offer. From the Seathi to the Skin Walkers.
has met - Regular, Seathi, Wind, Unicorn, Kalona, ...
has yet to meet - Mer, Skin Walker, Usdia, Kirin, Cerynei, Angeni, and Kelpi

b] heart Shivers of emotion. I feel its time for this boy to meet someone that sparks something in him. Something new. He has never experienced love, or anything related. He doesn't even think about it on a personal note. He is closed off and judgmental by nature and will not take to anyone quickly. He needs a sweet mare that will take her time to understand him, listen to his thoughts, and make him feel safe with the feeling of love.
Breed matters not[unicorn preferred but not required :3], but I would personally like someone just as edited as him, and, ofcourse, someone that goes well with his dark colors.
most likely ending in a Lifemating.

OR

[This plot would probably not end in breeding, but we can discuss that later] He meets a friendly mare that, like said above, takes her time to teach him about love and let him experience it for himself. try to show him that being close to someone emotionally is not always a weakness. In this process he would start falling for her and really understanding and opening up to her. But before he can say anything about his feelings for her, she would vanish from his life, leaving him heartbroken but with a very important lesson.
She would never have any feelings for him other than close friendship and they would most likely never see each other again after that.
breed, edits and color are unimportant for this as they will be no likely breeding.
heart
I think i have found a match ;D

c] Ruins. The desert, a place Monoceros often visits, is filled with undiscovered and forgotten treasures, creatures, and ruins. He tends to roam around in the sands on his own, but perhaps he meets someone in a newly found set of ruins?
OPTIONS FOR THIS PLOT.
a] Ceros meets another adventurous soul in said ruins and continues to explore them with his new companion.

b] He comes face to face with someone just as adventurous as him, but not as kind. A skin walker, Kalona or just a vicious Soquili go after him as soon as they spot him and he has to find a way out of the maze of ruins, or stand and fight. [dice rolled to determine damage if they do fight.]

c] Someone stops him and claims he is trespassing. A desert-inhabiting or desert-loving Soquili will be needed. And one with a temper and stubbornness. [this could go many different ways depending on dialog, atmosphere and the soquili involved.]

d] Open up to me. Ceros is closed in and quite untrusting. He is almost afraid of being close to anyone, but he doesn't know why. he needs someone to tell him, show him, that having friends and having trust in them is normal and right. Someone to show him that trust isn't the weakness, but lack of is.

e] Story Telling. Ceros is from a land that is completely different from this one. And his culture and way of life is quite parallel to the one he finds here. Thus, if there is a curious Soq out there who would like to learn about his past and the ways of his herd Ceros would be pleased to share. In turn, stories of herds or even just everyday lives of the Soquili of these green lands would thrill Ceros' imagination.

f] Spelunking. Ceros does spend quite a bit of time in the mountains, as they are just as alien to him as the greenery on flat land. Meeting a friend or inhabitant of the mountain ranges could evoke an adventure into the depths of the caves of the mountain. [depending on what you are willing to do with the two of explorers, it could be very interesting. Don't be hesitant to fling ideas for it!]

g]Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Ceros or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Ceros's personality very well, or does not really click with his life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

foal
basket

"The nightingale flies on its wings to the sky.
My imagination soars on it's wings to the stars."

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Nerissa
nickname - Neri, Ner, Issa
temper - imaginative
her friends - Symphony, Hoshi, Ivory, Rockcandy, Candy Hearts, Rockstar, Lurnu, Brioso, Adela, Sonnet.
her enemies - none
her mate - Apple Fritter
her children - none yet
her siblings -older brother Rocket.
other family - Mother Selena, Father Suichii, Grandma Scarlet, Uncle Sweet, Uncle Rock, Uncle Claude, Aunt Istas, Cousins x,x,x.
received - Won a breeding slot form DiHi.

her past - Foal
As a foal Neri loved to play and tell stories to any interested pair of ears. Her imagination ran wild, as did her legs. Though she tended to stay near her close family. however, every once in awhile a 'day off' was also looked forward to. She loved to travel around the forests, clearings, and the lake. She had the privilege of visiting the mountains, but only once.
During her travels, she loved to meet strangers and talk with them, learn their stories and listen to their ideas. Neri also enjoyed making up new games and stories just to bring something back home for the day. Even with all the adventures she had as a foal, her mind still longed for flight. And meeting foals and adults with wings gave her a few unforgettable memories.

Teen

As a teenager, Nerissa was just as much a foal as she ever was. Even with her longer legs and greater beauty, males were still miles away in her interest levels. Flight was still her goal. She traveled further in the lands, and had much longer adventures. Her parents gave her the independence they knew she could handle, but Nerissa always found her way back to them in the end with a story or two to tell.
With her years and greater experience, she began to realize just how similar she could be to her mother. Her giggles and stories never ceased, but when she became irked she realized the strength she held. And as she did see it, she also sought out to find someone to train her rough power into grace and strength.
Along with that similarity, she also found her thoughts sometimes lingering on her mother's stories of Team Rocket; of adventure and trouble. Plans are ambushes. It all sounded so thrilling to her. But she knew that thievery was not the way to go, neither was murder, as her father and mother had both explained to her and her brother. But still she was intrigued to a piont of wanting to find the Team herself.

Adult

Running wild still, same goal in mind and same bright smile shinning, Nerissa blooms into adult hood. Adventure and exploration have left her life and mind just a bit. A small bit. And she has led herself to more serious things - training with her mother, searching for a teacher, learning about the world rather than just seeing it. Mature isn't the right word for her just yet, she is still a sweet, innocent foal inside. And she probably always will be, so her father hopes.
She is going through small changes, she even begins thinking of males. Which happens to be mostly her father's fault as he tells her not to tries to protect her from them.

personality - Nerissa is a happy, spunky mare looking for friends and adventure. She loves learning new things and seeing beauty in new places. She has a great imagination and tells dramatic and heart-stopping stories. She also loves the thought of flying. She wishes with all her heart she had a pair of her own wings to fly with. Being part of a family that has Winds as its members, Neri often begs them to take her flying.
With her great imagination she makes up games, stories and poems. She is also able to see the beauty in anything and everyone she finds, and sees the world with great awe. Neri has a light veil of innocence and sweetness around her. But she can have a mean temper if provoked and is more than ready to take on a fight. But she has already learned not to bite off too much than she can chew.

what is she looking for? - heart BOYFRIEND heart , friendship, family RP, meeting other foals, males, mares, playmates, fellow adventurers, teachers.
breedings -
breeding 1 - Fritter
breeding 2 - Fritter
breeding 3 - Fritter

her range - Neri likes running around on the edge of the forest or hanging around her parent's land. Whenever allowed, she explores the land with her mom, dad or brother!
map

p.l.o.t.s

a] It is time to learn. Innocence is a big part of Nerissa. She is not actively interested in males [unless they have wings, then she doesn't care if they have three heads.] and she is protected by her father and older brother. She knows of love and finds nothing interesting about it, she concentrates on adventure, learning, and story-telling. And wings ofcourse. Even with all the things she has seen, she still sees the world in a slightly over-positive light. She needs someone to show her there is wrong in the world and it needs to be seen by her.
She is patient and loves to learn, so even with a harsh teacher she would take the lesson head on.

b] heart What is this feeling? Even with her brother and father, [and cousin] unwilling to let her find someone to love, or someone to love her, they do understand she needs that freedom. Even if it ends in heartbreak. Nerissa is innocent, so any interested male needs to be patient enough to show her these feels exist and are important. She also needs someone who would understand her and her inability to sit and watch the world go by - she has to join the parade. Someone willing to go on adventures with her, listen to her stories and give her his own. But most of all, someone to love her completely. Someone just as protecting as her own father.
But what would be the deal breaker for me her would be his wings. he needs to have wings. Be those Angeni, Wind, mutant, or even Kalona wings. Colors need to match, but i won't be picky as i need them to click and love eachother more than i need them to look good together~
heart

c] Wings. Neri has a bit of a flight complex. She loves wings and feathers and anything that has the ability to fly. She would be thrilled to meet some Winds or Angeni and just hang around with them. If your
winged soquili is kind enough to maybe give Neri a bit of a bird's eye view tour, I think she might love you forever. ;D

d]Family RP. Self explanatory I think. Neri is from quite a large family. And she wants to meet all of them! Her uncles, aunts, and any cousins she can!

e] Foal RP. Nerissa is a playful and happy. As well as willing to meet and make new friends. Do you have a foal that will play along with her elaborate games? I think they should meet this sweetie!

f] Night of Tales. Neri has a huge and limitless imagination. She loves to tell stories or hear them herself. If you have a Soq that has an interesting story to tell, Neri is first in line with open ears. A good war story, a family tale, an adventure gone wrong or gone right, even completely made up stories are all welcome! Sit yourself round the camp fire~

g] Mountain Top. Nerissa ventured up to the top of a mountain back when she was a foal. Now she wishes to return; but maybe not to the same mountain. She needs a guide, or a friend who lives in the mountains and wants to share her home with her. She wants to see those clouds again!

h] Training. Neri is Sel's daughter, and thus its in her blood to enjoy a good spare every one in awhile. If someone, other than her mother, is willing to teach her a few tricks she would try her hardest to succeed. Maybe even beat her mum in a match? ;D

i] Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Neri or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Nerissa's personality very well, or does not really click with her life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

User Image
basket
foal

"Lay me down with a ghost.
Because anything is better than alone.
"

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Ivory
nickname - Ivy
temper - sensitive
his friends - Sonnet, Nerissa, Winter, Ziya, Symphony, Adela, Stripe, Rocket, Akuba, Layfette.
his enemies - none
his mate - Symphony
his children - none yet
his siblings -Hoshi, Rockcandy.
other family - Mother Candy Hearts, Dad Rockstar, adopted cousin Nerissa.
received - Won a breeding slot from Fel.

his past -
Foal

As a foal Ivory spent his time with his mother and brothers mostly. His father, Rockstar, was there only sometimes. The rest of the time he tended to wander off for long periods of time. This made his mother very sad and even cry sometimes, Ivory tried his best to comfort her with songs and love.
When not with his mother and two brothers, he spent his time out in the forest near his family land. There he sang and thought about life and the world. He had few friends, but his most beloved best friend was Sonnet. Together they played and sang and explored. Ivory thought of him as another brother.

Early Teens

No longer a foal, but not yet a teen, Ivory continued his relaxed lifestyle; singing, thinking, exploring, spending time with Sonnet and his family. Though as he continued on with life, he noticed something about himself he had not realized before; his attraction to some males. At first it frightened him, it felt quite unnatural and strange. But he also noticed that mares did still make his heart beat faster at times. This fact calmed him down. He knew that this was not a phase, and he was bisexual. At a young age, he discovered it and accepted it. though he kept it to himself, not due to fear, but because it didn't seem quite important enough to bring up. He was still himself was his reasoning.
As Ivy went on this journey of self-discovery, he also noticed the absence of his father more and more constant, and lasting longer. He began to feel very separated from his father and was awkward when around him. He felt a sort of bitterness towards Rock because of his mother and how she reacted to his leaving. As time passed, it turned into a soft hatred, until it became almost pure. He never talked about it, unlike his brothers, but when Rockstar did finally come back, he did finally take a stand and told him to leave.

Once Rock was run out of the family Ivory fell into a rock-like state. Unresponsive, quiet, and a bit of a rogue; leaving the grounds on his own for long periods of time. Never really speaking to anyone other than Sonnet and his cousin Nerissa. When alone he sang songs quietly to himself, calming him down. He felt useless and like a failure.

Adult

Ivory remained distant and cold to the world until Sonnet found him, and save him. The fire was brought back into his soul and golden eyes. Sonnet made him realize that that hatred Ivy felt towards his father was something he was telling himself to feel. it wasn't real. And he had to realize what was. That he felt guilty and sorry about his father.
He followed Sonnet home and began to live with him and his caring family as he healed. And as he did he began to look for his father, finding her through Adela. Realizing that the beautiful mare was his father's new love. With time he learned to accept it and appreciate it; it was making his father happy. And now he could find his own happiness from it.
He remained with Sonnet and his family, but stayed with Rock at times. Feeling like he was once again whole.

personality - Ivory is quiet but friendly. he is extremely polite and sensitive to other people's thoughts and emotions. He is quick to help someone in need, or someone just looking for some company. Even though he is quiet and respectful, he is very deep. He thinks and dreams often, thinking about things that even adult Soquili don't really ponder on. The reason he is quiet is not because of shyness, but rather being a nice difference from his rowdy family.

Like his father, and his two brothers, he loves to sing. But unlike them, his voice is soft and delicate. His favorite songs and music are by a band called 'Thriving Ivory'. He also happens to be named after them. He finds truth in their lyrics and ponders over the deeper meaning often.

what is he looking for? - Friendship, family RP, playmates, singers.
breedings -
breeding 1 - Symphony
breeding 2 - Symphony
breeding 3 - Symphony

his range - Ivory hangs about his teepee and family grounds mostly. But when strolling off for an adventure, he will sometimes find himself in the clearings as well as the younger, brighter parts of the forest. He is not too fond of the wide open fields though.map

p.l.o.t.s

a] Friendship. anyone willing to sing a tune or play a game with Ivy is welcome to meet up with him!

b] Songs. Ivory is Rockstar's offspring, so naturally he adores a song every once in awhile. If anyone wants to join in, or learn from him, he would be happy to help.

c] Pink. ivory is indeed pink, and thus he is often picked on, either by his brother or by other Soqs, and called a girl. If a filly or young mare were to mistake him for a filly and try some girly games with him, i think it would be hysterical. Even if a flirty young stallion mistook him for a female and stole a kiss...though that might be pushing it for the poor boy. xD;

d] Ideas in my head. Ivory loves to think and can spend countless hours doing it. He often will think of one thing and his imaginative mind will just real off into other thoughts. If a Soquili would be willing to teach him some philosophy, religion, or just give him something to chew on. Anyone will be fine, someone he feels comfortable talking to about his thoughts and ideas.

e] Someone Else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Ivy or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Ivory's personality very well, or does not really click with his life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

"Love isn't sweet and fluffy, you have to fight for it!"

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Meroko
nicknames - Mero-mero, 'oko.
temper - determind
her friends - Mitsuki, Takuto.
her enemies - none yet
her crush - Takuto
her children - none yet [too young]
her siblings - unknown
other family- none.
received - Faid bought slots in Sisi's RL customs and offered me Meroko. <3

her past - U/C

personality - Meroko is as strong-willed as she is loud, bubbly and love-sick. She loves romance, at least the thought and feel of it. She always wants to be in love, and will always fight for it once she picks her man. She is always smiling and sweet. A bit naive and selfish, but her heart tends to be in the right place. unless you get in the way of her life. She will be vicious, and she will feel absolutely no regret. Heartbreak is not an option even though it almost always comes her way at the end of these adventures.
When she is just being herself, around friends or meeting new people, she is darling and caring. Joking and sincere, ready to brighten someone's day. She is a child inside and out, mature in no way. She lets all her thoguhts show on her face without knowing it and she tends to fight over the smallest things. But she is full of laughs.

what is she looking for? - heart BOYFRIEND heart , friendship, males, fellow winged.
breedings -
breeding 1 - Open!
breeding 2 - Open
breeding 3 - Open
she is not a month old yet. D:

her range - Mero likes to wander and fly about. She has no real place known as 'home'. She goes wherever the voice of adventure takes her. Though she likes sunny places the most. Fields, clearing, etc.
her map.

p.l.o.t.s

- - - - - - x

U/C

a] Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Mero or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Meroko's personality very well, or does not really click with her life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm

User Image

User Image

plush version

"The greatest weakness is ignorance."

i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n

name - Aurynne
nicknames - Aur, Rynne, 'nne
temper - rooted
her friends - none yet
her enemies - none yet
her crush - no.
her children - none yet [too young]
her siblings - unknown
other family- none.
received - Sabin chose her as a CC from Christmas plushies. Rose's plushie! <3

her past - Aurynne came from a regular family with a regular history. They never played a major role in her life as she spent most of her time alone, learning, studying, observing. She grew up independent, socially weak and serious. Once she turned into an adult, she left her place of birth and wandered with no aim other than the gathering of knowledge. Living her back-packer life style, she has ended up her in these lands. For how long she will stay is uncertain and, in her eyes, irrelevant. She will stay for as long as there are things here to learn.

personality - Aurynne is serious and studious. She has a burning passion for history and old languages, cultures and traditions. She engrosses herself in the past and hates, and fears, change. She lives her life silently, using her eyes and ears and mind more than anything else. She cares not for petty things such as shelter, abundant food, music, entertainment, even relationships. Her kainotophobia never allowing any change in pace from her reality-void life style.

what is she looking for? - Adventures, fellow scientists/geographers/historians/linguists/observers, a research partner, friendship with people who will help her get past change.
breedings -
breeding 1 - open
breeding 2 - open
breeding 3 - open
too young.

her range - any and everywhere that may hold and adventure and an interesting bit of knowledge.
her map.

p.l.o.t.s

a] Research partner. Rynne ventures out into boundary-less lands to study creatures, plants. To hear myths, excavate minerals, translate scripts and learn about anything she can. She is used to doing things alone, as she grew up playing scientist that way. but now she has bigger places to see, bigger specimens to observe and it is a bigger job than just one mare can handle. Someone who is adventurous, fine with leaving home for long periods of time, and agreeable with a serious nerd girl. Someone who wants to learn would be ideal, maybe they could also loosen this girl up?

b] Ghost Hunt. Aurynne hears many a tales from every part of the Lands. They go from folklore, to ominous murder stories. Perhaps if she one day heard an enticing ghost story she might be inclined to check it out?
THIS COULD BE A BIG PLOT
If it was to become a multi-soquili plot, i would need someone who told her/made up the ghost story, someone to be the ghost [there are some zombie soqs out there, aren't there?] or the wrongly-mistaken ghost. I would probably need that research assistant, and to make things interesting, maybe even other soq who heard the story and are out with the same goal in mind. Knowing all the great roleplayers o0ut there, this could turn out interesting. smile

c] Lost in Translation. Rynne loves languages, ancient and other wise. If someone could teach/speak Latin to her, or Anglo-saxen, or any other old, unused language that would be very interesting. Even other languages beside english would be fun!

d] Uncovering ruins, Uncovering a lost Past. Aurynne, even though socially weak and independent, enjoys the company and chatter of people who share her passion. Meeting people like that might make her come out of her shell a bit, not to mention learn more. Various adventures could be had in these scenarios.

e] Someone else's plot. If you have a plot for your Soquili that you really enjoy and are excited about, but no one has asked to participate in, just offer the idea up to me. I will think about it, if it suits Rynne or not, so it won't be a quick response. And if I do say 'No' just please understand that the plot does not work with Aurynne's personality very well, or does not really click with her life. It has nothing to do with you. Its just the plot. i love you all very much! ^^

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 pm

-reserved-

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 pm

-reserved-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm

-reserved-