Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Saku's ChEck-in Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:38 pm
My little cousin was sitting on the floor sniffing a Sharpie permanent marker.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm
saku you have internets atm sometimes?.... do you have a headset? i'd mention in manji's bar a time or two but it doesnt get any responses at all. i run dark souls and dark souls with xbf still on wow. and i took over payments this month of guild website and ventrillo.

i could easily make a gaia room for just gaia guildies with a password. altho all the guildies are friendly ppl hell my lil brother and dad use it smile but if it'd let u talk to us on there and you're interested plz let me know i'll give the vent info and make a room and give wow guildies a head up.

edit(march 9. well its midnite so the 10th): sorry this was at the top of the page so i dont believe it counts as reviving a dieing thread even sooooo... COME BACK AND ANSWER ME NAOW SAKURA OR FEELZ THA WRATH!! OOOoooOOO.... that's my scary ooo sound. btw... scary yuh?  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 pm
Saku!! Lookin' sexy as always.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 am
SAKU!!!! how have u been? xd  

-7th_Dark_Angel-

Razenof

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 am
*appears from the shadows* Saku!!! *glomp hugs* hey yall, its been like forever since i've been on. i've finely got my own apartment and internets! Wooot! but of course i've snuck onto a computer while at work to get on... well i'm bored, i work as the recycling guy on campus and ya, its trashy, it stinks, and i'm a freaking glorified trash man crying but it pays the bills... *sniffles* and they call me Recycle Michael gonk crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:00 pm
saku look!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-fashion-insider-volume-1/t.61066013/?login_success=1273619308

our sheer immortal is famous!!! that's her and a racheal somethings announcement sent by gaia and posted by admin to everyone on gaia today on fashion tips and a new cash shop item.. i went to our home page to see if her avatar is still there though and it only has the mods i think is the 8 or so that's there? and they have no names.

if ppl needed to find them i know they can go searching the main stickies and threads but we should have their names on front page.. and is sheer still in guild? she used to be on front but not many there now so wasnt sure if she still was and no names on avi's there. just a thought. hope ur well .. lubbs!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 pm
Rydia-Beck
saku look!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-fashion-insider-volume-1/t.61066013/?login_success=1273619308

our sheer immortal is famous!!! that's her and a racheal somethings announcement sent by gaia and posted by admin to everyone on gaia today on fashion tips and a new cash shop item.. i went to our home page to see if her avatar is still there though and it only has the mods i think is the 8 or so that's there? and they have no names.

if ppl needed to find them i know they can go searching the main stickies and threads but we should have their names on front page.. and is sheer still in guild? she used to be on front but not many there now so wasnt sure if she still was and no names on avi's there. just a thought. hope ur well .. lubbs!

if you click on the mod's avatar, it takes you to their profile and since their names are on the bottom of the page anyway, we didn't think they needed labels...

also, sheer isn't a guild member anymore. she may have been the one who said she didn't feel like anyone noticed if she was around or not, idk. it was forever ago. ((angel might remember...i do remember it was some formerly prominent member that i noticed was no longer a member so i messaged them.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:11 am
User Image

Yeah she quit for some odd reason :/ I spoke to her for a bit after she left but not much anymore

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

No Troubles

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:36 pm
O.O I havent seen Saku in a whilee  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:15 am
Man the life looks like it finally got sucked out of the guild. Last time this page was updated was 6 days ago  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:17 pm
ya you guys are all lazy, i'm waiting on a call from my drug dealer so i can get some new happy smoke. =( times is hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:48 pm
SakuChwan
ya you guys are all lazy, i'm waiting on a call from my drug dealer so i can get some new happy smoke. =( times is hard.

stare

whatevah whatevah.

you're the mean person who won't friend people on facebook, how lazy is that?

pffffffffft.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm
I have saku on fb razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:57 pm
Zaoth Kun
I have saku on fb razz

that is so not even fair!

i'm totes going to attempt to fb stalk him now. he deserves it.

grrrr. ninja

edit: stalking successful in less than five minutes! he's now been friend requested. heart nya!  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm
SakuChwan

Must not be that hard if you can afford that s**t.

Stuff's expensive nowadays....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces