Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:04 pm
Tell us about you!

Im AnimeGuy420, you guys can call me AG or Mike. I'm a senior at high school and turning 17 soon. I made this guild because it would be a good place for me and my friends to hang out. Plus, meet more people who are from around the area. I think it will be a fun place to talk and hang out once it gets kicked off.

EDIT IN 2007
Damn this thread is old

I'm 19 now, going to college at the University of Dubuque in Iowa.
I'm originally from Hilliard, Ohio.
PM me if you want to chat sometime.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:39 pm
I am Bryan I have been kicked of gaia atleast 3 times. and I am a pain in the a**. and mike needs to make me a mod before I kick his.  

ccg1232009

Survient

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:08 pm
My handle may be survient but you can call me dag, I used to live in ohio until the summer of '04 due to a divorce of my parents, so now I'm in massachusetts to stay, but I've lived in ohio long enough to know it pretty well. I'll be an online-only guy due to my location, but I will try to post and be on as frequently as possible, IM me if you need me, I always turn on Trillian when I'm on. I may be gone for periods of time due to technical problems; you know windblows xp . I also have another board I'm part of, a yahoo group, so I have that to attend to as well. Hope this guild is a success.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:25 am
so do we. but lets face it mike started it. LOL jk. xd Nice to meet you survient or should I say dag? Now where did you get that name and don't just say your parents. Where did the name come from.  

ccg1232009

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:13 am
ok im David...my new handle is CrowofHeaven...but for gaia its Bladedemondrake88.....Uhmm im going to a junior at Hilliard Davidson....sometimes i like gaia, sometimes i think its stupid...but all in all if i have something to do then its a good site...and i think this guild will be interesting enough until the gaia ppl put in all the new systems...

Hmmm...Brian i kno you.....Still going to guardtower? i feel like playing some magic...

And nice to meet ya Dag...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:45 am
Survient
My handle may be survient but you can call me dag, I used to live in ohio until the summer of '04 due to a divorce of my parents, so now I'm in massachusetts to stay, but I've lived in ohio long enough to know it pretty well. I'll be an online-only guy due to my location, but I will try to post and be on as frequently as possible, IM me if you need me, I always turn on Trillian when I'm on. I may be gone for periods of time due to technical problems; you know windblows xp . I also have another board I'm part of, a yahoo group, so I have that to attend to as well. Hope this guild is a success.

Yea, he was my offical mountain dew provider in the hallways at school.  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DanPro05

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:31 am
let me see I am Dustin and I like to play video games watch movies do crazy stuff. I also am working on a comic. I also am really into anime! I like to read manga. I like to act and I cant think of anything else right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:57 am
Though my username is Raingirl, I'm typically known online as Aiko-chan. (Raingirl, however, is also perfectly acceptable to address me by. biggrin ) Though I was born in northern Pennsylvania and really do want to move back there someday, my parents are both from Ohio, so we moved back here when I was eight. Despite the annoying humid summers, the abundance of mosquitos, and the lack of anything to really do around here, I love Ohio.

I live in the northeastern area, close to the large Amish population. Because there's little to do outside the house (aside from going to the movies or the mall, blah!) that doesn't involve driving long distances, I generally spend most of my time at home. I love love love to read, as well as write, sketch and draw, and sleep. Of course. I'm also obsessive about rain (hence the name), hobbits, anime/manga, animals, cooking, and making LJ icons or webpage layouts.

I love fairy-tales, secret gardens, bicycling in the rain, corn casserole, Pippin, scarves, autumn, vintage/old-fashioned things, 80's toys (particularly My Little Ponies), and Chapstick. I dislike red jelly beans, algebra, government class, perverts, the dark, walking on staircases alone, and when computers die.

Our family has two cats and a neurotic fish, though I still say five is the perfect number of cats to own. And, because I'm beginning to ramble about nothing (as I am wont to do), I'll end this now.  

Raingirl

evil chipmunk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:05 am
hello, I am from ohio (duh), Maimisburg i am addicted to gaia. so I am on alot sweatdrop I love to roleplay i got to get off (I'm at work right now)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:47 am
::waves::

I'm from Canton and I hate football =D

Soooo glad all the tourists are GONE now 3nodding

I've been into anime for about 10 years now. I'm so glad it's easier to obtain now crying When I wanted Sailormoon tapes when I was in high school they were about $50 apiece sweatdrop

I'm 23 but I act like I'm 15 ninja

If you have further questions about me, lemme know your AIM screenname and I'll unblock you ^_^ Mine's RamenDoodles.. but yeah.. everyone I don't know is blocked, so there ya go.  

Ao-chan

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aran Dex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:03 am
I'm 21 years old, and I live in Bay Village, Ohio when I'm not at school at Kent State Univerisity. I probably won't post here often, if at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:46 am
Uh.... hi. I'm Neko Kafweenu. You can call me Neko or Kafweenu, whatever, and I'm from Cincinatti.
I like Color guard, band, video games, anime, manga, etc.  

Neekroo

Morrany

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:02 am
Hiya.. im Morrany but lots of people call me Morr or Morry (dont know why they just do XD) i was born in Cincinatti and lived there for 3 years.. but now im stuck in California hwere it never snows!!!! stressed
I love video games, anime and manga's and magic (yay magic!!) uhh.. i think thats about it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:50 pm
Hi. I'm Pengwyn. (Or Pengy.) From Avon. (It's about 20 west of Cleveland.) I'll be 16 in September, and I'm going into my Juniour year of H.S. Um. I play basketball and I'm testing for my purple belt in karate in September. Yea that's about it...  

Pentile

Symphony0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:06 pm
i am InsanitY...or you can call me stmphony if you want
anyway, im from cleveland. i love to draw. read manga! yay! and im really into yaoi and yuri, me being bi and everything. *^ ^* im always looking for ways to meets other bi people...and of course everyone else. so if you are bi, IM me er something...drop me a line 3nodding
wonderful idea to make this guild, by the way... xd
i hope that i can get to know you all better.
owariiiiii! xp  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces