Woo hoo
  Good
  Meh
  Poo!
View Results

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A plot thread. At the moment I only have one main plot, and that is Forest's growth plot. I have a dream to have her turned into an Elder and as such I want her to be my main focus. For those who have seen my previous plot post about her, there is some difference due to the RP I've had with her so far. So please have a look see. Thank you.

I may have a plotette for Antirr as well. So have a look out for him too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 pm

The Road to Know One's Self is Long for Those with a Long Name...

User Image

Name: Cercis canadensis
Nickname: Forest Pansy, Forest
Teepee: Link to come... re-designing it

Personality/History: Forest started out a rough and tomboyish foal, of which her parents were a bit at a loss to deal with. Seeing her sisters as far more beautiful then herself, she had no idea how beautiful she was herself. This caused her to be a bully, lash out, and overall be horribly mean or rude. She met a little foal by the name of Thackery and picked on him, and in turn was picked on, giving her at taste of her own medicine. They parted ways, only to meet years later, both full grown now. Their continued story is still in the works...

She has delt with many family troubles, due to her family being far from a well oiled machine. One of her sisters is vary smart, and their mother often found it troublesome to deal with her, causing a rift that, as an adult, Forest has attempted to fix.

She is also dealing with personal issues, mainly, her sight. Her mother has had degrading sight, loosing most of it. Forest herself, as she reached adult hood, was troubled with failing sight. It has seemed to halt now, for which she is grateful. She can see several feet in front of her with almost no trouble, however for several feet out after that is blurred shapes, and past that, black nothingness. This is, of course in the light of day. The darker it is, the worse her vision.

Current Stats:

Strength: 71 %
Courage: 72 %
Speed: 70 %
Intelligence: 64 %
Luck: 65 %
Stamina: 68 %

-Stage 1 -

Forest is a foal, and a tom boy at that. She is rude, mean to her sisters, and even her parents, all to hide her own feelings of insecurity. She has made few friends, due to this.

-Stage 2 - Currently at this stage. Attempting to get a breeding slot with her childhood friend/rival, Thackery.

Forest is an adult. This stage shall have lots of interaction. Forest visits her family on occasion, to see how they are, but is often alone, moving through the trees or open land, never straying to far but with a need to see. She is learning that her childhood attitude was petty, and over all pathetic, and started to stray from that. She will also meet others, showing several sides of her personality and expanding as a mare. She has met one of her few childhood friends again and will have a fling breeding, in the stupidity of young adult hood. This will transition to the next stage.

-Stage 3 -

Forest is a new mother. Upset and unsure, she will flee from the father, leaving a basket behind in her haste, and while journeying to reach her parents, will run into a stallion she had met previous. This will be her future mate. He will help her with the foal(s) and comfort her. She will mature as she deals with the foals, and will adopt a lone foal, or many, into her family with the idea that none should face the sort of feelings she harbored as a child. She will continue to adopt or mentor foals as her own grow and go on their ways. At some point she will realize the attraction and love she has towards the stallion who has helped her and they will decide to be mated.

-Stage 4 -

She and her mate will re meet old friends and enemies. Shall have their own foals. Something big will happen (<-- Ideas?) to cause Forest to question herself and her time spent mentoring foals.

-Stage 5 -

Forest will overcome the dilemma and be solid in her views. She will open a orphanage/day care of sorts where she will mentor and care for foals who need it. It will travel, from the forest, to river, and down to the beach, then back again. Other's may have joined full or part time helping out to form a sort of herd/caravan. Will not be an official herd or anything though.

And if she isn't an Elder by that point, she will be applying. She will also be open to helping with other's plots or for new/further plotting with her mate.

Interested in RP? A PM would be lovely. If your stallion is looking to possibly be the mate, would be a good idea to mention that. I am looking for anything for her mate, no matter colors match or anything.

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Reserved for possible Antirr Plots

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:05 pm

And once more...

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Last saved Post

Now open to posts

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces