Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Best quest for an avatar (=:] with pictures [:=)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Under0ath_7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 pm
So here is the deal. I am questing the items listed below. Please help me, if you do i will do free avatar art anytime you want it, ill make a thread I am chatterbox dedicated to the donater's. I will also help out the people who donated in future preferance's. So please Supprt/Donate. The item's are for my dream avatar.
I have 5,000/600,000 gold.
*Ice gauntlet
*Rose of Alruna

The Total is
600,000 Gold
please help me I am grateful to any donators, also ill do free art any time to anyone who needs art(only people who help and support me) I am a really good artist just ask
_FF_Rikku_FF_

-Thanks for all you support and help
-your friend IlikeFB

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

If you haven't already, I would advise checking the main forum- specifically the post about the importance of literacy and proper grammar use on Gaia. If you're using words like 'plz' and not using any punctuation, to me it looks as if you just hastily made the thread and really aren't that serious about achieving your goal here.

I would also advise sprucing your quest thread up. A lot of people are seeking donations, and the better constructed threads will draw more of them in.

'A thread dedicated to donators' is all good and dandy, they should certainly be listed- but it tells us nothing about your progress, or what you need the items for, or how far you have left to go. Is it for a dream avatar? Do you just want them?

I would also advise avoiding terms such as 'desperate.' It paints an unappealing image and again, adds to the 'I'm in a hurry but not really committed' issue.

Overall, right now, the thread does make you appear to be a desperate person who is looking purely for handouts and isn't willing to put forth the work required to earn gold on your own.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Under0ath_7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Daypaw

If you haven't already, I would advise checking the main forum- specifically the post about the importance of literacy and proper grammar use on Gaia. If you're using words like 'plz' and not using any punctuation, to me it looks as if you just hastily made the thread and really aren't that serious about achieving your goal here.

I would also advise sprucing your quest thread up. A lot of people are seeking donations, and the better constructed threads will draw more of them in.

'A thread dedicated to donators' is all good and dandy, they should certainly be listed- but it tells us nothing about your progress, or what you need the items for, or how far you have left to go. Is it for a dream avatar? Do you just want them?

I would also advise avoiding terms such as 'desperate.' It paints an unappealing image and again, adds to the 'I'm in a hurry but not really committed' issue.

Overall, right now, the thread does make you appear to be a desperate person who is looking purely for handouts and isn't willing to put forth the work required to earn gold on your own.

Thank You for your support/help.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 pm
Also people who donate to me, I will make a video on my youtube dedicating it toward you also.  

Under0ath_7

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff