Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] ♥::Deirdre's Plots::♥ :: Friends, Fear and Love Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:36 pm
Welcome Post

Welcome to Ishtanballa and Ririka's plot thread for their co-owned mare, Deirdre.
I think the idea is self explanatory, so please stay and have a look at our ideas, both general and in-depth, and thank you for dropping by. ♥

T.O.C
o1. Welcome
o2. Rules and Notes
o3. About Deirdre
o4. General Ideas
o5. In-depth plots
o6. Extra stuff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Rules

o1. Please be nice and respectful when coming in to this thread.
o2. You are here to ASK to partake in plots and RP, not BEG.
o3. If you beg we will not consider your request or any future requests.
o4. If our RP/plot fails/dies then we have the right to take it down and end it.
o5. If o4 happens, and you get pissy with us, then fine, hate us, but do not act like a brat about it cause that will just make us note never to get involved with you again.
o6. If you wish to ask about plotting please use the form provided in the Soq's post.
o7. If you do not have time to guild RP, we may have Thread, PM, MSN, Aim RP or backstory plotting in to consideration.
o8. If you take up a plot, and vanish before it starts, we have every right to give the plot to someone else if a reasonable amount of time has passed.
o9. If you have any questions please feel free to PM us or post here.
10. All rules are subject to change if we see fit.

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

♥::General Information::♥

Name: Deirdre
Nicknames: None
Species: Regular : Horsebreed : Valentine Single
Temper: Broken

Personality: Deirdre has never been one to have the lucky side of the coin when it comes to love. Her heart being shattered so many times, she has built a wall around herself and her wounded heart when it comes to males, whom she now holds a slight fear of.
Even with her wounds and past, the mare still holds a generally calm and happy like personality, with a hint of shyness dipped around here and there. Though she likes the company of others, generally she opts to sit back on the sidelines and watch the world move around her than boldly run in and try to do anything.

A bit of a romantic, she still holds on to the dream that one day someone will come along to mend her heart and show her she can trust love again.

♥::Family Information::♥

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown

♥::Love Life::♥

Sexuality: Straight
Current Mate: None

RP Color: Grey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:45 pm
General Ideas

Shoulder to Lean On: Everyone needs someone to comfort them after they've had their heart broken, but Deirdre doesn't have that someone. She's in need of female friends that are willing to lend an ear and some wise advice.

Breaking the Wall: A brick wall surrounds Deirdre's heart, a wall especially designed to keep men away. We would like a male that has the patience and determination to try and scale this wall, helping her to get over her slight fear of men.

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 pm
In-Depth Plots

Note: Even though it is obvious, these plots are RP and patience required!
Deirdre may be a romantic, but she is NOT just going to go and throw herself at a stallion's hooves with the snap of a finger and from one RP [Unless it is one hell of a long RP]. Her trust WILL have to be gained, heart mended, walls torn down and her love won over. So, unless you have a stallion willing to be patient with her, do NOT apply for these plots.

If you would like to try something outside of what we have posted please feel free to run it by us!

What kind of men does Deirdre like you ask?

Breeds: She will, of course, be scared shitless of skinwalkers, and step-lightly around Kalonas. Any other breed however she will be fine with. This is not to say skinwalkers and Kalonas may not try, especially in the fling sense, but..you will just have to work harder than another breed would to move past 2 fears.

Looks: She is open to anyone. She does not discriminate, though please no clashing colors [She is black and white, so..-snort-] and headache inducing splatter of markings. Both edits and non-edits are welcome.

Personality: Though any personality is open to try for her, she will lean more towards those who are sweet and generally romantic, hold a slight ego cockiness and will be protective over her.
Fling wise, a pretty boy with a giant ego and sly nature is fine.

Love Plot 1
This plot is for lifemate status only.
To be blunt about this plot, this will take some time to complete depending on how active we move through this.
There are no specifics as to how it is played out since we are open to any and all ideas, we do love creativity and drama. Ha, we are drama whores. 8D
The basic outline of all of this is basically they meet, she runs, he tries to stop her, block her, follow after her like a creeper, whatever, and the fun begins with him trying to make his way in to her wall and her trying to keep him out.

Love Plot 2
Plot 2 [Part 1] is a fling plot, patience is STILL needed though.
The pretty boy male will woo Deirdre's trust with pretty hollow words and treasured gifts behind the mask of a nice and trusting guy.
Trusting him, Deirdre eventually takes down her walls for him and bears his children. With the coming of the kids, the male shoves her away to show his true self and leaves her to be a single mother with a broken heart once again.

Love Plot 2, part 2
This plot may happen along side part 1, during the pregnancy, or after the kids have left.

The male for plot 2 will be her lifemate and true love. He will be the one to pick up the pieces of her recently shattered heart and build them back up to show her the kind side of life and love, and that her persistance and determination have finally lead her to where she belongs.

Please use this form to apply for plots:
[size=15][color=Grey]♥I WANT PLOTS/RP![/color]♥[/size]
[size=9][b]Link to the Soq:[/b]
[b]Plot/RP Wanted:[/b]
[b]What you are interested in:[/b] [Just a brief explanation on why you want the plot/RP and what you are interested in happening/your ideas]
[b]Anything Else:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm
Extra Stuff

--

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:47 pm
We are open!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Oh goodness, I can help you guys out with a shoulder to lean on. Take your pick!

Amarinne- She's got something of a history with feeling love lost and socially outcast, but managed to find herself a lifemate somewhere along the line. Personality wise, she's an older mare and has developed a bit of a mother hen outlook. (raising four kids and all) So she'd have some good advice to give.

Tiarnan- He's a guy, but is totally disinterested in love stuff at the moment. He's like a girl's best gay guy friend without actually being flamboyant or gay. Rofl.

Wildfire- Also single, lovely, grounded, and naturally patterned... she's got a lot in common with Deirdre. Minus actually having been in any relationships. =(  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm
We would love to have Deirdre do a guild RP with Amarinne. And then if they hit it off as friends, perhaps Tiarnan afterwards.

We believe that this way, if Deirdre were to meet Tiarnan, it might help her feel at least a little bit more comfortable around him if he's the son of a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm
Sounds good to me! Could you guys start it though? I'm not sure what the best setting would be for Deirdre.

(FYI: 'Rinne is generally not far from the center of her herdlands, but given Deirdre's appearance, if.. say.. one of the borderguards/guardians like Blais saw her, he'd go get 'Rinne to talk to her and figure out what is what.)  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:31 am
One of us will start the RP and then PM you the link 83
Right now I'm waiting for Riri to get on, so it will be some time later xD;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 pm
Made a little note in Dei's love plot post.

I know I have talked and been talked to about some people who want to meet her, and I can't remember who, what and such, so if you did ask about RP, then please do make an offer here. >w>

Ririka
Crew

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:35 am
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!
Link to the Soq: Aiolos
Plot/RP Wanted: Erm, combinations perhaps?
What you are interested in: Aiolos is much in the same boat as Deirdre, IC'ly he's been in love with a mare who'd been his childhood best friend (a trio, she being the only girl) since they were hatch-lings from their baskets. He'd loved her with all his heart and they had just confessed when RL delays came and OOC she's with someone else now. IC'ly i've made it so she's left without much explanation but Aio being the lovestruck puppy he is had seen her with him just to fill in his IC gap. <3 Needless to say he's completely devastated!

Aiolos is a strong stallion though, with a good head on his shoulders and would hate to see Deirde like she is since he knows how awful it feels. Even if he could get her to open up a little so he (maybe a bit selfishly) could have a distraction on his own woes to try put a smile on her face would make him happy. He's gentle and soft spoken so he would have the patience to help her with her fear, and possibly be a shoulder to cry on after she can breathe easy around him?

I would note for more of your love plots; but i'm a fan in letting things go how they do; so that's my base idea and if things go in the right direction then we can talk/plot more? x3
Anything Else: I really enjoy guild rps for serious rps/plots, but I do like the semi-casual AIM rp once and a while. x3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 am
Hm, I must say what you have presented is interesting and tempting.

After reading over everything he has gone through, I do believe he is a perfect candidate to take on the roll of helping to open Deirdre up and become her stable male friend, if he can scale her wall. XD

Both Ishie and I do believe a spark and connection is the most important part of starting a possible relationship, so if they do connect in the right manner, no one else has connected with her [since she has gotten stares, offers and such, but we told them all an RP and connection is needed if they want her, so all males who want to get with her need to go through RP as it is noted], and you want to dabble around in her love plots, then we can talk about what can happen once the current plot is done. :3

I'll go ahead and ping Ishie a note to see what he thinks and after that we can talk about getting started!

Ririka
Crew

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:10 am
Mmmm that would be fantastic! He sure can try!

It all sounds perfect to me, and I agree, nothing worse than force rp'ing a relationship between characters who just don't have that spark just to get end results. Aio's been waiting a long time for his old plottage, yet since he's been through so much I definitely want something good for him that will work! To have him gain an understanding friend would just be such a treat, asides from the two childhood friends he's really not gone out and made any new ones.

I look forward to hearing back, then! x3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces