Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Weird dreams Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 am
My mom had a dream she was in a prison and there was this man(devil) in jail that was crying and asked her for help.. but my mom saw evil and his eyes and refused to help him. He then said that my moms first born son would die. Her first born son died of a heart complication and was born 1992 august 21, later she had another child (me) and I was born 1993 august 22... coincidence or not? Its like god gave her another chance for resisting the pressure of helping him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 am
Wow! That's awesome. Yes I believe tells us things in our dreams. Most definitely. Peace and Blessings  

Jwlonna_Mariner

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

it wasn't really a dream where I was asleep, but one day, many years ago. I was just day dreaming off in my own lil world in the car with my mom off to go somewhere and I just got this strong feeling like something terrible was going to happen.

I saw my house phone ringing, my brother running into the house to answer it since he just got home from work. he answer the phone and it was my sister saying she had been in an accident. I saw the car crush from the front and back facing the wrong direction in the center divide of the highway.

And about an hour later that accident actually happened just the way I saw it. Luckily no one was really hurt in the accident, but it scared me to know that I saw that happen.

about a couple months later I had an actual dream while sleeping of my brother getting into an accident in a car while he was in the back seat. He was with someone I never met before but they looked like my sister and brother in-law. I knew it was night time that it happened and that it was just them wrecking into the center divide of the street and no one got hurt just a lil damage to the car. I woke up and told everyone that dream because it scared me.

2 or 3 months later after my brother met a couple new friends (who looked like my sister and brother in-law) and they were out on a test drive of the car they were working on and wrecked just about the same way I saw it. Same street and everything. I almost wanted to cry when I found out that since I didn't want to know that kind of stuff.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 am

Oh yea, I just remembered another thing that happened.

I had a scorpion who I thought was a boy but turned out to be a girl. About 1 year after I had her she had babies and that's how I found out, but anyway.

I had a dream where I told my mom that pinche (the scorpion's name) lost some babies and she only had 9 left. and that I told her I really hoped that she wouldn't lose anymore. The next morning I told my mom about that dream and she said she had the same exact dream and even knew everything that happened and could remember it word for word like me. That was SUPER creepy to have happen and it has never happened again, thankfully lol.

The day before Easter in 2004 I was with my sister and her boyfriend going to the mall in a near by city and as I got into the car something told me to actually sit correctly in the seat (which I never did before I always sat sideways) and about 5 miles from home I thought "The tire is going to blow out and we're going to crash" I was going to tell my sister or her boyfriend but they were paranoid about car wrecks and they would have yelled at me and I didn't want to get yelled at... Well another 5 miles and what do you know? The tire blew out and we ended up crashing into the center divide on the freeway and spinning around and hitting the wall again before we stopped facing the wrong way on the freeway. If I had been sitting the way I usually sat in the backseat my head would have gone through the window but instead my head hit a different part next to the window.

A couple years later I was daydreaming late one night while I was surfing the web and got the image in my head of a snake in the house and I even said aloud to myself, "There is going to be a snake at the garage door in the morning." I awoke to my sister in my room saying "Sami, they found a snake this morning come see it!" I looked at her crazy and laughed and when I told her what I thought the night before she hit me in the arm ha ha.

My mom told me that I needed to stop thinking about bad stuff because too much craziness has happened. It scares me when I get thoughts about car accidents or just random thoughts that something is going to happen, bad or not because I'm so freaked out about it happening.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 pm
I have so many dreams that I remember that I could write an entire book on it.

Honestly, I cannot find any meaning in a dream at all. I wonder how Joseph would interpret it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 pm
Oh yeah I forgot, Once I had this dream that my dog had a really fat face.. like puffy and fat and it was weird. I didnt know what it meant, but I found her in the bushes the next day and her face was all puffed up like in my dream because, she got bit by some sort of snake. Dont worry she didn't die smile  

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 am
I had a dream the other night where I logged onto Gaia and my gold amount said 536,980g. This number is more than twice what I have now and the average seling price for a coco, which is what I am questing for at the moment. I was surprised and curious why my gold had suddenly jumped, so I refreshed the page and the gold then said 436,500. I kept refreshing untill all I had was 500 gold. Needless to say I freaked, but then I found out that it was a dream, and I was happy again. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:50 pm
Br1ttana
I had a dream the other night where I logged onto Gaia and my gold amount said 536,980g. This number is more than twice what I have now and the average seling price for a coco, which is what I am questing for at the moment. I was surprised and curious why my gold had suddenly jumped, so I refreshed the page and the gold then said 436,500. I kept refreshing untill all I had was 500 gold. Needless to say I freaked, but then I found out that it was a dream, and I was happy again. xd

But that reminds me, once when I was little I had a dream that I found a really rare Pokemon card in my room. That one didn't come true either. xDD

But as for the more meaningful dreams, they happen a lot to. Sometimes God speaks to us when you don't even realize it!
Once I had a whole string of dreams over a few weeks in which my best friend was hurt or killed.. and always in some really scary way, like falling off a roller coaster..
Thankfully, none of those things ever happened, but it did make me realize how much he meant to me... And that's good, because he's the best friend I could ever have. :3  

Saint Crazy The Follower

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm
Br1ttana

I had this dream a few weeks ago about being banned from gaia for a week and I was totally freaking out. I woke up to being told we didn't have money to pay for the internet bill so we wouldn't have it for a few days. I laughed really hard after that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:02 pm
I believe God gave us dreams as a blessing and a way of comunication. He used dreams in the Bilbe several times. I had a dream about a demon that amlost killed me.  

saphiragale

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Saint Crazy S Requiem
Br1ttana

But that reminds me, once when I was little I had a dream that I found a really rare Pokemon card in my room. That one didn't come true either. xDD

I LOVE POKEMON!!! xd I wish I had that dream, I would have been going crazy. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 pm
I once had one that came true, a little awkward for it to come true, i had this dream when i was 8 years old, i dreamed i was 11 and it was Christmas, i got a electronic kit, well guess what, my 11th Christmas got a electronic kit for Christmas, It was the same one from my Dream!

Now that was weird...

I have also had several dreams that have come true, thought i don't remember them, the one i posted was not the most recent to come true.  

The_Cursed_Phoenix

ElisaBella Angel

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:22 pm
Would it be weird if i said I saw someone else's past? Cause I was "daydreaming" one day and happened to have been thinking of a silver car that had crashed and wrapped around a telephone pole. Not something I normally think of, I tend to stay away from the violent thoughts. I had brought it up to my mom, alittle worried about the thought I had seen and it turns out it was a scene that had played out in her past. (When I say past I dont mean just a few years, I mean it happened when she was in her early twenties... my mom is now 47.) Her best friend had been drinking and was driving her silver car, she had crashed it into a pole and it wrapped around. (She got out of the crash with her life, she had broken many bones though)
Crazy, right? (No, Im not making this up. Most people think I am because its not normal.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 pm
I always have the weirdest dreams when I fall asleep in front of the T.V. Those voices fill my head and I dream up some weird stuff  

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 am
Ok, here is one I'm not to sure if it was just coincidnce that is came true or not,
I was either 9 or 10 at the time I had it. I drempt I had come home from school one day and as I was going to put my stuff away, I saw my mom and aunt in the living room sitting on the couch crying. I went over to see what had happened and they told me my mom was dieing. I woke up and was scared for awhile but somone told me that people have that kind of dream all the time. Late into my 10th year, I found out my mother had gotten lung cancer and she died when I was 11. Not exactly the kind of dream I wantd to come true but that was the only one I could recall.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff