Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Not your Average Girl (girls only) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 pm
First thing I'd like to say is why has the post explosion stopped? Second thing, I think the girls in this guild post a lot more than the guys. So congratz. Main Topic= I am not your average girl. I don't meet the standards of this world and chasing after boys is not my thing. I have never had a boyfriend. I don't sleep around. I also do not wear make-up like most girls my age, and it took major peer pressure from my friends just to get my ears pierced once. I tend to make friends with guys over Halo and I am slightly tom boyish. I hate skirts and dresses, jeans are my thing always. I don't have a closet filled with clothes and still not know what to wear. Alot of my clothing is really baggy, just weird looking, big, or just something that I got as a present which can not be exchanged. Most girls my age also don't play with Barbie, or their stuffed animals. I also hate talking on the phone, and don't have a cell to text all my friends 24/7. I'm afraid to go for my driving lesson for fear that I'll crash into the ditch. xd The average girl would speed out the door to the car with her phone ready if she gets a text. Also I love Jesus, which is not an average girl type thing. The 'average girl' has gotten a lot worse in the past years, which makes me even less average...and I like it. You're not an average girl either, are you? We need to show the world how unaverage we are. Just thought this would be good to post for encouragement to be different and also the posting has slowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:55 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I can relate to a lot of things you said. it took me until I was in my late teens to wear more feminine clothing. Though I did have 8 piercings by that time though my first set of piercings for my ears were done in peer pressure. I was and am still extremely tom boyish. I love enjoy a lot of things that most girls find completely boring. Though a big reason for why I acted and looked the way I did has to with a very traumatic experience in my life at a young age.

I played with my barbie dolls up until I was 16yrs old ( moved and it all got destroyed in the move). I played with my stuffed animals all the way through my pregnancy and now I play with them with my little girl.

I grew up with a typically average girl for a sister. She hated me until I was 14 because she didn't understand me. She really didn't then but she started to take the time to get to know me.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:18 am
lol Im more of the emo-girl type. I hate talking around my family, Im like a reject to them so whats the point?? uhmm....I hate skirts and dresses too. My phone is usualy on silent. No piercings either :] yay

I feel like this generation of girls are losing interest in the church. Im not surprised, there are alot of corrupt churches out there who want their girls to have the perfect image. "angelic". They have to realize its not about looks. like seriously. Thats how I feel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 pm
I'm not very typical as well but mine's more of a crazy non-typical. I do get a kick out of playing video games. I read a lot which not a lot of people I know do. I only wear something if it says something about my personality. I do karate and I'm willing to go to class 40 minutes away. I'm also super smart, or so I've been told. Comparing me to other girls in my school, I'm not normal at all.  

Nerd_of_Many_Faces

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm
Most girls don't want a sword xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:03 pm
Br1ttana

i do! its a (real) pirate sword not joking i found it in my backyard behind my shed...  

kitty of the dark

Distinct Shapeshifter

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm
kitty of the dark
Br1ttana

i do! its a (real) pirate sword not joking i found it in my backyard behind my shed...

Lol, I WISH I HAD ONE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm not the average girl either, unlike most of the girls in my grade I'm Christen and I don't sleep with guys I barely know. I like to wear make up but I tend to be more on the scene/emo side. I like the bright color skinny jean, band shirts and studded belts and converse. I'm also very nerdy, which everyone loves. I love to be on the computer and play in the school band (: They say what you see is what you get, well there is more behind my face than it seems (: (: (:

Lovely Melted Crayons

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm
Br1ttana

I own a plethora of knives, hunting blades (not used for hunting lol), and other such stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:19 pm
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

I own a plethora of knives, hunting blades (not used for hunting lol), and other such stuff.

kitty of the dark

You lucky ducks! ^_^ My uncle got a sword from one of the rich family members from my aunt's side a few years ago. I'm not sure if he still has it though.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

kitty of the dark

You lucky ducks! ^_^ My uncle got a sword from one of the rich family members from my aunt's side a few years ago. I'm not sure if he still has it though.

budk.com has some pretty awesome swords (cheap or not) lol. I was raised around mostly boys so my mom was cool with me having knives and stuff. No one was allowed to sword fight though which was up held until we got those bamboo swords... then it was game on and everyone had bruises lol

I DO NOT recommend anyone doing that!! It's so NOT safe!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:09 am
faithful quenga
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

kitty of the dark

budk.com has some pretty awesome swords (cheap or not) lol. I was raised around mostly boys so my mom was cool with me having knives and stuff. No one was allowed to sword fight though which was up held until we got those bamboo swords... then it was game on and everyone had bruises lol

OMG, I just checked out that site, Im gunna order one =D  

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 am
Yumi421
faithful quenga
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

kitty of the dark

OMG, I just checked out that site, Im gunna order one =D

ha ha ha, Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 am
I wonder what everyone will say after I Recieve it =]  

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 pm
faithful quenga
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

kitty of the dark

My guy friends and I have done Light Saber fights. I am still surprised that none of us got hurt. I forgot about this, but when I was 10 or something my 'friend's" brother taught her and I to sword fight with foam swords. It was quite fun and educational. ^_^  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff