Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
sometimes I just want to break down and cry.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God rules.
  satan drools.
View Results

ohay its libb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm
whenever I get mad at somebody or something. or either I am just in one of those pissed-off-at-everything mood I feel as if I just want to scream out in emotional pain & cry.

I've actually done that before, hence the screaming.
one of these days I am sure I will.
whenever I get in those moods, I just walk up to my room and start reading the bible.
it really helps, I feel as if whenever I feel that way I am hungry for God's word.

and I know there are others out there that feel the same way, so I give you this advice to try reading the bible at least a few times.
and if you have questions, I am more than happy to answer them! c:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I used to do that. But mostly due to being so broken by things that had happened in my life.

I wish I learned to feast upon the word when I was younger. I know I would have felt so much better if I only knew what to do. Though without that experience I would not be who I am today and for that I am grateful that I went through the things I have gone through.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

LuxFos

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:49 pm
yeah it happens to me a lot these days.. you know how upset i am because i cant see and talk to my friends because I'm really far away from then and i know they are busy.. but you know even if i feel this way i always think about what my papa told me. you should be grateful and thankful of what you have.. i mean thank God even in simple but beautiful things that had happened to you. for keeping you safe and taking care of you. just that. because most of the time i forget. i don't pray a lot and i don't read the bible anymore. but last night i prayed that i hope he could help me to go back and change what i am now..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 pm
I feel like that too. But since i don't have a room to escape to i go on my roof or i run down my street a little ways and just sit there cry, and pray. I hope one day to actually get a room even if i have to share it with my brother.  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am
You're in good company then :3
God knows how many times I've felt like that.

You have a good habit with reading the Bible in that state. I wish I did ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:42 am
Ah I know what your talking about. I'm at the point in my life that I'll be leaving my parents soon and that scares me but I have faith that Jesus will take care of me. When I'm feeling down, I listen to some gospel music and somtimes sing along and it really helps. It refreshes my soul to here others looke to the same God that I do, as well as to hear that he is all loving which a lot of my songs pertain to. Praise you in this storm is the best song. =D  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items