Scarbi's Teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Welcome to the home of Scarbi and her soquili.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Teykali's Stats
Strength-37%
Courage-42%
Speed-35%
Intelligence-38%
Luck-36%
Stamina-40%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the forest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:11 am
User Image

Scarbi

Newbie Noob

Scarbi

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 am
Scarbi~

For now, Teykali's human "owner" is very much absent in his life, which he is totally fine with. His family raised him, and he spends much of his free time in their company. Two-leggers (a term he picked up from Zeda) are a curiosity to him; nothing more.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 am
User Image

User Image

Name: Teykali
Nickname: Tey
Breed: 3rd Gen
Temper: Sincere

Physical:
Teykali is an average sized stallion, erring a bit on the small side, as his father is a Flutter. He is tan in color, with blue markings. He is average in strength and stamina, but not a very fast runner, nor very sharp witted.

Personality:
Teykali is a sincere, guileless, trusting stallion. He always believes the best of others, and would probably follow a complete stranger over a cliff if they told him he could fly. He's not very intelligent, but has a heart of gold, and is very affectionate towards his family and friends. He would do anything to protect them, or to make them happy.

Relationships:
Father - Zakaili
Mother - Teyla Emmagan
Siblings - Athosia (Jinx Creed), Akili (Malhith), Torren John (Jinx Creed), Nikolai (Malhith), Teykali (Scarbi), and ??? (Jinx Creed)
Friends - Zeda

Acquired:
Creativity Contest

Roleplays:
Too Many Brothers (Teykali & Siblings)
Find Your Voice (Teykali & Zeda)
Yielding to Temptation (Teykali & Emma J')
Facing the Music (Teykali & Zeda)

Scarbi

Newbie Noob

Scarbi

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:17 am
User Image

Please PM me if you're interested in taking part in any of the plots listed here. I will make a note beside the plot if I have already found the participant(s) required. Plots that need a participant will be listed at the top, regardless of the time line.

Open!
Teykali is always up for some foal RP. As a foal he is an adventurous and friendly little guy, so don't hesitate to drop me a line, he loves making new friends!

Emma J' and Teykali have won a breeding slot! Roleplay in progress!
Teykali meets a Skinwalker/Kalona mare. He has conflicting feelings as he realizes that perhaps they aren't as heartless and cruel as he had thought. He was taught by Zeda how to defend against one, but can't find it in his heart to attack. He falls in love with the Skinwalker/Kalona mare, and very possibly has his heart trampled on.

Zeda is currently being a fantastic role model for my baby. He adores her.
Teykali needs a role model in life, an adult to look up to and learn from. His parents aren't terribly involved in his childhood, and he craves adult attention and praise.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 am
User Image

Scarbi

Newbie Noob

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out